WW The Dark Side

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
target.jpg

Me the round I died lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Btw, the day before BI died, BI had figured out WZ's mechanism of reviving the dead because she is a wolf. Dyachei even agreed that this sounds exactly like a role I would create. Not sure why that didn't correspond to a WZ vote the next day, but meh....

The funniest part of the game for me was how the wolves were so sold on HTML's roles with absolutely no evidence behind it. For the first like 7 nights, they were so confused as to why a normal villager, who had such a non-existant ability, could keep resisting their attempts to kill her. They almost even decided to kill her instead of BI on night 7.

The second funniest thing to me was how everyone just accepted that I put two of the exact same role into the game, and decided that it was perfectly normal that DVMD would seer as a wolf in terms of alliance. I really need to try that approach, who knew it would meet with so much success :p.

As a final word, the wolves got 1 and only 1 convert (except if WZ lived until night 9, in which it was an auto win for the wolves as she could revive a wolf at that point). They could only convert non-shadow people. They blindly converted LIS on night 4. The luckiest convert in the entire world, as they got the most influential role, and they also did it when he had just seered that DVMD is a 100% certifiable, verifiable wolf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Btw, the night that BI died, BI had figured out WZ's mechanism of reviving the dead because she is a wolf. Dyachei even agreed that this sounds exactly like a role I would create. Not sure why that didn't correspond to a WZ vote the next day, but meh....

The funniest part of the game for me was how the wolves were so sold on HTML's roles with absolutely no evidence behind it. For the first like 7 nights, they were so confused as to why a normal villager, who had such a non-existant ability, could keep resisting their attempts to kill her. They almost even decided to kill her instead of BI on night 7.

The second funniest thing to me was how everyone just accepted that I put two of the exact same role into the game, and decided that it was perfectly normal that DVMD would seer as a wolf in terms of alliance. I really need to try that approach, who knew it would meet with so much success :p.

As a final word, the wolves got 1 and only 1 convert (except if WZ lived until night 9, in which it was an auto win for the wolves as she could revive a wolf at that point). They could only convert non-shadow people. They blindly converted LIS on night 4. The luckiest convert in the entire world, as they got the most influential role, and they also did it when he had just seered that DVMD is a 100% certifiable, verifiable wolf.
I tried to vote WZ. No one would go along with it. MULTIPLE TIMES

Reactions: 3 users
If I recall, BI didn't even go along with it, which was weird to me....
It was more of a musing sort of thing than an actual super suspicion. What really threw me off was how she'd been doing nothing suspicious the night I tracked her.

I was really paranoid off and on that Dyachei was a wolf and was just stringing me along until end game.

It was more of a musing sort of thing than an actual super suspicion. What really threw me off was how she'd been doing nothing suspicious the night I tracked her.

I was really paranoid off and on that Dyachei was a wolf and was just stringing me along until end game.
Yeah lol, I found it funny when you asked me if items could affect dyachei. Did you figure out my riddle to that? Items that were made for day cycles could affect her, but those made for night cycles could not.

Yeah lol, I found it funny when you asked me if items could affect dyachei. Did you figure out my riddle to that? Items that were made for day cycles could affect her, but those made for night cycles could not.
I had absolutely no clue what you were saying haha. I was trying to figure out if Cyndia could make a seer-like item to use on her so I could quit being so paranoid ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 user
In what? (confused)

You sold it well this game. And I was converted at just the right moment - when I finally got a chance to check your alignment to prove my suspicions. :)

I meant in the Covenant game. I believed that you were an alpha wolf and just kind of ignored you and didn't bother to try to lynch you.

I think this is the second game now that I have been lucky enough to convert the person seering me the same night. The first one being the vet school game with @WhtsThFrequency (I got the caaaarrrrrrr!!!!).

Reactions: 1 users
I tried to vote WZ. No one would go along with it. MULTIPLE TIMES
I was terrified every time you voted for me and I had to talk my way out of it. I was convinced I was going to be lynched the next day after I "revealed" or after devyn was lynched.

DVMD, was this payback for that one time I said I would always kill you first if I was a wolf? It was supposed to be a compliment :(
I picked you because you survived really long in the previous game, so I felt less bad about killing you first. Nothing personal :)

I was terrified every time you voted for me and I had to talk my way out of it. I was convinced I was going to be lynched the next day after I "revealed" or after devyn was lynched.
The thing was that there were SO many multiple roles. Like my role was relatively similar to Dyachei's and both you and DVMD claimed to have similar roles to other people. It was believable ;)

The thing was that there were SO many multiple roles. Like my role was relatively similar to Dyachei's and both you and DVMD claimed to have similar roles to other people. It was believable ;)
Like I said, I mostly told the truth about my role :D

@SummerTheLynx I was going to theorize that the conversations were set up with paired roles, but html and cyndia threw me off. Was that otherwise the general pattern behind the PM pairs?

Like I said, I mostly told the truth about my role :D

@SummerTheLynx I was going to theorize that the conversations were set up with paired roles, but html and cyndia threw me off. Was that otherwise the general pattern behind the PM pairs?
All pms were paired based off similar names. Assassin was paired with the dispatcher... Priest with reverend, vet with doctor, watcher with hunter, wolf with shadow wolf, civilian with villager, investigator with detective, and silencer with shadow muffler. Sometimes they had very similar abilities, sometimes very different

Did you and DVM PM at all during the game? :laugh:
Yes for a few small word exchanges.
Why thank you, I try :). I was kind of hoping you decided to join the villagers, as wolves would not touch you with a 10 foot pole after the two lynch avoidances. You were one of my favorite mechanics in the game, and your role worked just liked I had hoped it would, with people realizing your invulnerability prior to your choice.

I did say pretty early on that I thought html might be the orange from the abacus. And DVM said the very first day she thought there might be other wolves. We just didn't put those two things together :D

I did say pretty early on that I thought html might be the orange from the abacus. And DVM said the very first day she thought there might be other wolves. We just didn't put those two things together :D
You're ridiculous! You described my role almost verbatim. I even pm'ed STL and asked how you knew all that! Haha

Yeah, but then you guys just discounted the fact that he had to be a villager, b/c she said so. If it wasn't for dyachei, everyone in the game may not have put together that the convo names were based off of roles lol, and HTML may have become a very dangerous player.

I am chopped liver... I get it. :(

(no, I don't post videos of myself on the interwebs but I did find some awesome gifs and put together something).
I liked yours!

Yes for a few small word exchanges.

Why thank you, I try :). I was kind of hoping you decided to join the villagers, as wolves would not touch you with a 10 foot pole after the two lynch avoidances. You were one of my favorite mechanics in the game, and your role worked just liked I had hoped it would, with people realizing your invulnerability prior to your choice.
I just can't turn down a chance to be invincible.

I would have switched over had I been able to do so without everyone knowing. I figured that if everyone knew I would just get insta-killed :shrug:

Yeah, but then you guys just discounted the fact that he had to be a villager, b/c she said so. If it wasn't for dyachei, everyone in the game may not have put together that the convo names were based off of roles lol, and HTML may have become a very dangerous player.
ya thanks @dyachei ! You had my back and didn't even know it. If I was in a back alley fight, I feel like you'd be there for me. You know what I'm sayin.

I just can't turn down a chance to be invincible.

I would have switched over had I been able to do so without everyone knowing. I figured that if everyone knew I would just get insta-killed :shrug:

Meh, they would have been notified of just a change, but not what the change was. But I can understand that.
ya thanks @dyachei ! You had my back and didn't even know it. If I was in a back alley fight, I feel like you'd be there for me. You know what I'm sayin.

I think you may have misinterpreted what I said lol...
Great game STL! One of my favorites!

Thanks! :)

Oh. Well I still think she helped my case. Unintentionally. Cuz friggin WZ called me out

I was a little surprised no one else was putting it together...

You're ridiculous! You described my role almost verbatim. I even pm'ed STL and asked how you knew all that! Haha
I think I just know STL a little too well :laugh: I was seriously just trying to find a way to get someone lynched, and you were the best target.
I was a little surprised no one else was putting it together...
I think I figured it out a little after devyn was lynched, but it wasn't useful to me since I didn't know anyone else's convo titles. And then I figured for html the A=assassin, but didn't want to mention it because I thought she actually was the villager assassin and had just killed BI accidentally. Didn't cross my mind that she was actually a lone wolf, even though that's what I was arguing.

Great game!

What were the restrictions on my role out of curiousity? I definitely didn't use it to it's full potential, wish I had timed some of my item makings better! Would it have made any difference if I had thrown the necklace at wz tonight?

Clearing up the above post of who is who...

Red= STL
Purple= WZ
Green= Me

WZ talks a lot. At one point she messaged 6 or 7 times in a row. She was kind of talking to herself. I was tempted to just not say anything and see how long it took for her to crack.... :p
I definitely thought some of WZ's lines were you... :laugh: (Yeah, I followed the whole game even though I said I didn't have time to play... Might be a little addicted.)

@lhmhtd Your puppy is adorable!

Great game!

What were the restrictions on my role out of curiousity? I definitely didn't use it to it's full potential, wish I had timed some of my item makings better! Would it have made any difference if I had thrown the necklace at wz tonight?
Nope, as your items only took effect the next day/night from when they were made. In order to have gotten out of this kill, the only feasible thing I could have pictured you doing would be to have created a toy time machine, gone back a day, and asked to create a blocking/protecting item then. However, b/c the restrictions was toys, I would have really had to debate in my head if I would have allowed it, since a toy most likely wouldn't have that ability. But, I may have been swayed.

No major restrictions except only 1 affiliation item could be made for the night, and 1 for the day. Other than that, you could have done pretty much whatever. Oh and Batman protected you, as he was associated with shadows, Superman would not have protected you, not associated with shadows.