WWhores - Let's get naughty....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I don't like bacon but I am sympathetic to first-time mayor candidates.

Well at least I don't have to RNG the first lunch vote. smh :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Night is closed... results pending - write up will be posted now and sending out any results PMs after

There appears to be more than a few sexually deprived people on this here forum… I will not name names, but damn do they need to get some action… and by the sounds of it they enjoy some kinky sexcapades….

The first night one such ***** demanded rough sex…. Make it hurt…. Whilst another was seen using a whip on their client…..wonder if LIS was in on that action?
whip.gif
A very lucky ***** knew just the right spot in town to stand to find the richest clientele…. And an odd sight occurred when a slut was seen in a field making eyes at a herd of heifers…..hmmmmm… :eyebrow: all and all it was a successful night for a fair number of ****** with euros being earned in hopes of visiting the ***** Store….

After a seemingly quiet night, the ****** turn on their news station to find that Rojo, a Crack *****, had been brutally murdered in the night.

Who would kill such a harmless soul?! (who sends fecking hilarious PMs! :laugh:)

Note: Items are LOST after each night, unless told otherwise.

All players who forgot to send in Night Actions (5 of you!) have made €0.00 tonight unless you had a lucky item..... Don't forget to have sex... no sex = no € :caution:

There are 19 players in the game.

It is day 2. Lynch someone. Deadline is 2 AM Irish Time (9 PM EST).

No change in prices at the ***** Store... don't forget to place your order along with your nightly PM

***** Store

Investigation: €9.00
Protection: €5.50
Resurrection: €18.00
Shank (for killing): €15.00
Sexy Clothes (+€1.00/night in your acct): €5
Send a PM outside your group: €4.00
Lynch avoidance: €12.50

Strokers
1. lupin
2. allie
3. tropictuco
4. DVMD
5. The LIS
6.sns

Plan B
1. FS
2. WS
3. wldlfstdnt
4. swings
5. Philliab
6. Nohika
7. Lissa

Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
2. NStarz
3. wildcatj
4. FFM
5. Rojo - Crack *****
6. SOV
7. Dwin

Members don't see this ad :)
There appears to be more than a few sexually deprived people on this here forum… I will not name names, but damn do they need to get some action… and by the sounds of it they enjoy some kinky sexcapades….

The first night one such ***** demanded rough sex…. Make it hurt…. Whilst another was seen using a whip on their client…..wonder if LIS was in on that action?
whip.gif
A very lucky ***** knew just the right spot in town to stand to find the richest clientele…. And an odd sight occurred when a slut was seen in a field making eyes at a herd of heifers…..hmmmmm… :eyebrow: all and all it was a successful night for a fair number of ****** with euros being earned in hopes of visiting the ***** Store….

After a seemingly quiet night, the ****** turn on their news station to find that Rojo, a Crack *****, had been brutally murdered in the night.

Who would kill such a harmless soul?! (who sends fecking hilarious PMs! :laugh:)

Note: Items are LOST after each night, unless told otherwise.

All players who forgot to send in Night Actions (5 of you!) have made €0.00 tonight unless you had a lucky item..... Don't forget to have sex... no sex = no € :caution:

There are 19 players in the game.

It is day 2. Lynch someone. Deadline is 2 AM Irish Time (9 PM EST).

No change in prices at the ***** Store... don't forget to place your order along with your nightly PM

***** Store

Investigation: €9.00
Protection: €5.50
Resurrection: €18.00
Shank (for killing): €15.00
Sexy Clothes (+€1.00/night in your acct): €5
Send a PM outside your group: €4.00
Lynch avoidance: €12.50

Strokers
1. lupin
2. allie
3. tropictuco
4. DVMD
5. The LIS
6.sns

Plan B
1. FS
2. WS
3. wldlfstdnt
4. swings
5. Philliab
6. Nohika
7. Lissa

Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
2. NStarz
3. wildcatj
4. FFM
5. Rojo - Crack *****
6. SOV
7. Dwin

You fecking ******!

Wait, I mean... feck you non-******!

cocaine.jpg

Seriously? Take down one of the most talkative people in the game Night 1?

Wolves, you just lost a lot of respect for hatin' the game. You suck.

Seriously? Take down one of the most talkative people in the game Night 1?

Wolves, you just lost a lot of respect for hatin' the game. You suck.

I'm gonna assume no one has any info the first night (if this game follows its predecessors form), so this is gonna be a total RNGer....

I am going to lynch DWIN because I am guessing that a wolf figured Rojo would sniff them out quickly due to familiarity, so looking for someone who has played a lot with Rojo. As good as a RNG I guess.

Lynch dyachei

She's always a very sneaky wolf, and I have nothing to go on right now. I'm assuming we'll have to wait another night or so to get any solid leads.

****lynch FS***** for reasons

lynch dwin

cuz I am physically incapable of not bandwagoning in some form.

Members don't see this ad :)
First on my agenda....thank you fellow ****** of Whoreville for electing me your mayor. As promised your bacon-flavored condoms have been shipped to you express mail. If you have a problem with bacon (ahem Tropic), you may call my secretary and leave a request for a different flavor.

:laugh:

Ok...enough being silly.

Swings, can you state your reasons for lunching FS? Anything substantial?

For now... lynch SnS cause are you ever not a wolf?

Official Lynch Tally

FS - 3 (swings, DVM, lupin)
dwin - 2 (SOV, tropic)
swings - 1 (LIS)
lupin - 1 (dyachei)
dyachei - 1(NStarz)
tropic - 1 (FS)
SnS - 1 (Phil's Lab)

10/19 votes have been cast....

Lynch votes are all over the map.... seems the ****** are confused, but want justice!

Deadline is 2 AM Irish TIme... right now you have 1 hour and 14 min.... hopefully I don't have to extend this biotch....

unlynch whomever and lynch fs because SnS has reasons, apparently, and because a good first-lynch bandwagon is always fun.

OopS. Because /swings/ has reasons. I always get you two mixed up.

Though SnS, I think this game might be a good place for your alt name: snortnsweet.

Yay for solid info! Though I'm really curious how it happened, because, as far as we know, investigations require lotsa $ which can't have been earned yet. Is there also an investigatory role that doesn't require $? No need to answer, just wondering out loud...

Unlynch dyachei, lynch FS

Yay for solid info! Though I'm really curious how it happened, because, as far as we know, investigations require lotsa $ which can't have been earned yet. Is there also an investigatory role that doesn't require $? No need to answer, just wondering out loud...

Or maybe an item that can see into night actions.

Ha! It is far from solid. She just said "reasons". It could be from an item, or it could be she tried to sleep with him and he was not a good client. :smuggrin:

Ha! It is far from solid. She just said "reasons". It could be from an item, or it could be she tried to sleep with him and he was not a good client. :smuggrin:

This is true! :laugh: Although, if she is so clearly leading a bandwagon and it comes back that FS is not a wolf, then we'd be going after her next. So it's pretty risky, IMO.

This is true! :laugh: Although, if she is so clearly leading a bandwagon and it comes back that FS is not a wolf, then we'd be going after her next. So it's pretty risky, IMO.

She hasn't checked back in, so she could be in for a shock. I have lynched someone on just a hunch and yet didn't explain myself. Then came back to a bandwagon and been like "What the @#$%?"

Official Lynch Tally

FS - 7 (swings, DVM, lupin, dwin, LIS, nstarz, FFM)
dwin - 2 (SOV, tropic)
lupin - 1 (dyachei)
tropic - 1 (FS)
SnS - 1 (Phil's Lab)

12/19 votes have been cast....

There appears to be a bandwagon of crazy hoes... watch the feck out! :eek:

Deadline has been extended to 2:30 AM Irish Time... an extra 30 min as I need another drink... :smuggrin:

dean_flirt.gif

Anyone get their N1 results PM?

Anyone who turned in N1 actions got N1 results.....

:smuggrin:

Back in ... Which game did sns mod? Greek? ... Anyway, I kept typoing my PMs as snortnsweet.

did you know there is someone on SDN named "shortnawkward".... every damn time I have to PM SnS it comes up.... :laugh:

Weird question. Though I did get mine and I can say that Devyn really has a mean streak in her toward old people. So hurtful.

no see now LIS that is untrue..... I really just have a thing against old, wrinkly balls :laugh: and also you really shouldn't take advantage of people in a delicate state.... ;)

no see now LIS that is untrue..... I really just have a thing against old, wrinkly balls :laugh: and also you really shouldn't take advantage of people in a delicate state.... ;)

Me? I didn't have any say in it. Someone used the wheelchair on me. You're just the one who made it a hate-on-old-people item. :)

thank's for all the love.... with that many ****** lining up to support me, we will need more bacon flavored condoms

probably was some john who couldn't stand talking during smexy time... I am a bit of a chatter... although its hard with a mouth full :naughty:

I knew I shouldn't have answered this ad:

tumblr_mb21srmKOg1rhimgwo1_500.png