WWhores - Let's get naughty....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
*shrug* It's a wrong feeling, but other than saying I'm a cheap ho, I can't really defend myself. I'm worth 1.50, fwiw.

Lynch LIS

The bolded part is why I will bandwagon... if Devyn is following the same basic structure as my game, the wolves all had the same amount. One wolf with 1.50, makes me wonder if they all do... plus Dyachei has a feeling.

Plus I will be away till this evening...

Members don't see this ad.

Lynch LIS

The bolded part is why I will bandwagon... if Devyn is following the same basic structure as my game, the wolves all had the same amount. One wolf with 1.50, makes me wonder if they all do... plus Dyachei has a feeling.

Plus I will be away till this evening...

I have a strong feeling there are quite a few villagers that are worth 1.50, so I hesitate lynching people based on that amount. I think swings was just very very lucky that FS was a wolf.

I have a strong feeling there are quite a few villagers that are worth 1.50, so I hesitate lynching people based on that amount. I think swings was just very very lucky that FS was a wolf.

Most probably true. I wouldn't lynch someone ONLY on that evidence... i am just combining it with Dyachei's suspicion to think LIS is a candidate. If she changes her mind, then I would unwagon..

Members don't see this ad :)
Going out to dinner, Lynch [B]Tropical Taco[/B] for now.

Going to go with my typical lynch WS

Mum's on a cleaning rampage. I think the wolves are probably worth lower amounts, but maybe not the same. I pay a smaller amount than listed (.50 euros I think) and my role PM mentioned it might look wolfy.

Going to go with my typical lynch WS

Mum's on a cleaning rampage. I think the wolves are probably worth lower amounts, but maybe not the same. I pay a smaller amount than listed (.50 euros I think) and my role PM mentioned it might look wolfy.

This is the same for myself. And yes, PM said that people wouldn't be happy about the pay and it might seem wolfy. Like I said, apparently not a very good *****.

Dyachei can you explain your suspicions of LIS? I was having some suspicions as well and I'm curios of your reasons are similar to mine.

nope, just a gut feeling. I think he's also somewhat quieter than normal, but that may be his schedule. Just have a feeling.

nope, just a gut feeling. I think he's also somewhat quieter than normal, but that may be his schedule. Just have a feeling.

Ok mine was based on his comment about rojo dying.... He made a similar comment a few games back about someone else and he ended up being a wolf.

What do people think of a gigolo role?

Ok mine was based on his comment about rojo dying.... He made a similar comment a few games back about someone else and he ended up being a wolf.

What do people think of a gigolo role?

Probably ok. That's a male specific prostitute, right?

Also off topic. Devyn I saw this today and thought of you. Apparently you're doing it right.

RNG lynch Allie

Yes, I know, RNG on day 2, I am :lame:

Willing to waffle. Not really sold on the LIS or Wildcat wagons.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not really feeling either of these lynches (not that I expect strong reasons in the first day or two), going to withhold my vote for the time being. I will be around the rest of the day, so going to check back in a bit to see if anything new has come forward.

lynch nstarz

completely random, not comfortable with the LIS or wildcat lynches

Official Lynch Tally

LIS – 5 (dyachei, phil’s lab, DVM, wildcat, SOV)
Wildcat - 2 (LIS, lupin)
Tropic – 1 (SnS)
WS – 1 (nohika)
Allieh – 1 (FFM)
Lissa – 1 (WS)
NStarz – 1 (allieh)

12/17 votes cast

Interdasting..... :eyebrow:

lynch deadline is 1 AM Irish Time.... you have about 1.5 hours left

3860_5ecf.gif

Also off topic. Devyn I saw this today and thought of you. Apparently you're doing it right.

:thumbup:

You get a gold star for thinking of the mod!!! :love:

Eh just for S's & G's ******lynch FFM****

Lynch is closed... results are pending

Final Official Lynch Tally

LIS – 5 (dyachei, phil’s lab, DVM, wildcat, SOV)
Wildcat - 3 (LIS, lupin, dwin)
Tropic – 1 (SnS)
WS – 1 (nohika)
Allieh – 1 (FFM)
Lissa – 1 (WS)
NStarz – 1 (allieh)
FFM - 1 (swings)

14/17 votes cast

:laugh:

I love how you posted this article to FB, along with the Mark Twain quote that was in the article... :)

umm yes... that article speaks to me

and the quote is like my motto :love:

LIS is not right yelled a voice from the ***** pack…. Well yeah… obv… any old man who enjoys whipping people cannot be completely right in the head… but that doesn’t make him a wolf….:confused:

But it was too late… the majority of ****** had heard enough… they went after him like white on rice… they whipped that poor man to death without even hearing his side of the story… he was only trying to take home enough bacon to support his children and well the vast whip collection he had…. You have kilt The LIS, unsuccessful Mugger… who may have slept around a bit

Night Deadline is 4 PM Irish Time (11 AM EST)….Don't forget to ***** your bodies out.... :naughty:

***** Store

Investigation: €10.00
Protection: €4.50
Resurrection: €16.00
Shank (for killing): €17.00
Sexy Clothes (+€1.00/night in your acct): €3
Send a PM outside your group: €2.00
Lynch avoidance: €10.50

Strokers
1. lupin
2. allie
3. tropictuco
4. DVMD
5. The LIS - Mugger
6. sns

Plan B
1. FS - Douchenozzle
2. WS
3. wldlfstdnt - Crack *****
4. swings
5. Philliab
6. Nohika
7. Lissa

Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
2. NStarz
3. wildcatj
4. FFM
5. Rojo - Crack *****
6. SOV
7. Dwin

Darn, missed the lynch vote and LIS is a villager.

Mugger? Sounds like the thief role from the last game. A villager, but probably not the best one to have around. I can see why LIS didn't mention it in his defense.

Mugger? Sounds like the thief role from the last game. A villager, but probably not the best one to have around. I can see why LIS didn't mention it in his defense.

Yeah, not sure I feel quite that bad about this one. Minus the fact that it is THE game for LIS.

Night Deadline is 4 PM Irish Time (11 AM EST) - Missing 3 Night Sex-tions... get them in...

after 14 hours of night, I somehow doubt they are gonna suddenly rush to get them in.. but a deadline is a deadline I guess.

Some girls just don't have enough drive to succeed at whoring.

Okay. What the hell is going on in your avatar SOV? I've stared at it far too long now. . .

One cat in the sleeve of a sweatshirt (or the like) other kitty attacks!

Not too much kinky action happened in Whoreville.... most hoes decided to stick with some of their more trusty clients for a good ride.... although one slut did wear a sexy mustard costume :eyebrow: ... whatever the feck that is....

Murder has struck the city again when Swings, a Skank, was found with her throat slit. She had been robbed of all her €, jewelry, and they even took her flavoured condoms! What sick fecks!!! Although they did leave behind the crack.... :confused:

Ah well get to lynching

Lynch Deadline is 1 AM Irish Time (8 PM EST)….

New prices at the ***** store....

***** Store

Investigation: €11.00
Protection: €6.00
Resurrection: €15.00
Shank (for killing): €14.00
Sexy Clothes (+€1.00/night in your acct): €6.00
Send a PM outside your group: €3.00
Lynch avoidance: €9.00

Strokers
1. lupin
2. allie
3. tropictuco
4. DVMD
5. The LIS - Mugger
6. sns

Plan B
1. FS - Douchenozzle
2. WS
3. wldlfstdnt - Crack *****
4. swings - Skank
5. Philliab
6. Nohika
7. Lissa

Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
2. NStarz
3. wildcatj
4. FFM
5. Rojo - Crack *****
6. SOV
7. Dwin

Not sure who to lynch. I have a few people I wouldn't....

Kind of p*ssed someone bought the sexy clothes and pushed the price up. I was gonna buy that tonight. :(

Gonna save up for something better now. :p

Not sure who to lynch. I have a few people I wouldn't....

Kind of p*ssed someone bought the sexy clothes and pushed the price up. I was gonna buy that tonight. :(

Gonna save up for something better now. :p

I think most of the prices went up. Super high inflation rate. I guess that's what happens when we aren't playing with 'Merikun dollar bills yo. :p

Lynch Dwin on no real reason whatsoever other than I just have a feeling.

I will be around off an on throughout the night so I can waffle if information comes about.

Io have nothing.

Devyn, I'll just stick to my contingency for now
Lynch SnS (rng)

I think most of the prices went up. Super high inflation rate. I guess that's what happens when we aren't playing with 'Merikun dollar bills yo. :p

Actually some went down as well:
resurrection, shank, and lynch avoidance..

When items are used... prices rise..
when items are unused, they stay the same or fall.

Need more Euros to splurge....

Lame. A game I was actually participating in and excited for and the 2nd time I get killed early. Boo you ***** wolves.

Well with no information I'm going with lynch allie

Will check back in later.

lynch allie.

Kind of quiet. Can't help us if she doesn't have time to sleep around.

Would prefer a better reason to lynch someone, so will try to check back later.

lynch allie.

Kind of quiet. Can't help us if she doesn't have time to sleep around.

Would prefer a better reason to lynch someone, so will try to check back later.

I really don't think Allie is a wolf. I'm quiet this game too, as I'm working quite a bit, but I'm still sleeping around. :thumbup: I have a lot of contingencies in. :laugh:

I really don't think Allie is a wolf.

I had nothing on her anyway...so if someone is willing to stand up for her then I'll change my vote.

unlynch allie

lynch NStarz

I had nothing on her anyway...so if someone is willing to stand up for her then I'll change my vote.

unlynch allie

lynch NStarz

I am not vouching for her. I only think she's not a wolf. :thumbup: