SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The SDN members stay up the entire night, holding a candlelight vigil for their fearless leader, TW. Having to deal with alternate time zones, EC sees the crowd and wanders over, trying to see what is going on. As soon as she sees the memorial, she knows what has happened.

"How could you guys have done this?! I had information clearing TW. You have been set up!!"

The crowd looks around and their depression slowly turns into anger and suspicion. "What are you talking about? What do you know EC?"

"I know who used the Search function and it did NOT say they searched for TW. DVMD has set you up!!" Confused SDN members surround EC begging for more information and trying to wrap their heads around the new facts.

One member notices that DVMD has slipped away from the crowd. As the others are huddled around EC, this member also sneaks off to trail DVMD and see where she was going. In a dark, unvisited forum she confronts DVMD. "Is it true? Did you really set up TW?"

"No!" DVMD declares, "Someone must be messing with the items, this is not my fault."

"I don't buy that, I believe you have been collaborating with the wrong side this whole time!" says the SDN member, and with some not-so- "friendly fire" kills DVMD, aka Emiloo, the Collaborator. If only the SDN member knew DVMD was harbouring the Befriend A Member item, she could have rescued it before it disappeared with DVMD.

The suspicious SDN member was not the only one to take advantage of the distraction. The wolves felt this was an excellent time to add a little chaos to the evening. They convinced Dyachei to follow them to the always empty "Help and Suggestions Forum," under the guise that they needed some Moderator help. But alas, it was a trap. They pounced on her as soon as her back was turned, she never had a chance. And so ended the reign of Dyachei, aka WhtstheFre…uh, WTF, Commander of Chaos and potential ruler of all SDN if she were able to make it to the end of the game. This may or may not have been a part of WTF's character that was not privy to investigation...Also, who knows if this was planned, but with Dyachei, the Search Item was also forever lost.

As dawn rises in SDN, the members face two deaths, but surprisingly the nightly mischief-maker was not seen. Perhaps the night before had been slightly more than the player could handle and they had to recuperate and rehydrate.

It is now DAY 12. You have until 9:30PM to lynch someone. Lynchy Lynchy!

9 Players Remain

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock - Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei WTF, Chaos
2- LIS Dyachei
3- nyanko.Ahmad Eldee USF.
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream Emiloo, collaborator

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope Meanie Nyanko the wolf
4- ksmi117 Devyn converted to wolfdom
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT Doc Espana
2- WTF Fromthebox [FTB]
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW - LissaRae06
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow
7 - DSMoody Nutmeg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Holy toenail the dishwasher had a baby! It's a spoon! Or is it a fork? As long as it's not a knife, we are fireplace. :scared:

:gasp: What if the rocking horse is a shoe!? We'll all be purple if that's the case. Purple and feathered. Dooomy dooomy doooom

[YOUTUBE]fqcn_TPu4qQ[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
Pikachu eats coffee on rye. Silly rat fink, florida is for oranges!

Can I grow onions directly from the telephone?

Or was that potatoes?

Abbers, I'm proud of you. Hope your bath salts are delicious.

So, looks like DVMD wasn't a wolf then? Maybe neutral?

Has anyone else had anything weird happen with items, night 9 or otherwise? Or had items stolen, like dyachei stole the search function?

So...yeah. What does it mean that she was a collaborator?

Abbers, I'm proud of you. Hope your bath salts are delicious.

So, looks like DVMD wasn't a wolf then? Maybe neutral?

Has anyone else had anything weird happen with items, night 9 or otherwise? Or had items stolen, like dyachei stole the search function?

I've only had the search item those three nights, the bath salts once, and the report a post item once (which I didn't use, as I had it the same night as the bath salts). Nothing weird happened with any of them.

I can confirm that I had the search function those nights. I will also say that I told NO ONE that I had it for three nights, and even tw only knew about me using it twice.

Tw, you will be avenged!

I've only had the search item those three nights, the bath salts once, and the report a post item once (which I didn't use, as I had it the same night as the bath salts). Nothing weird happened with any of them.

Thanks for the info, even if it doesn't really tell us anything new. :)

Er, didn't mean to include the first quoted post there...but since I did, I'll just say I'm glad I picked the right evidence to give myself credibility!

Also, guess what? I'm on night shift tonight. Which means I'll be online a lot later. And a fat lot of good it does now. I haven't got any important info to share.

Members don't see this ad :)
Random thought:

If DVMDream was a collaborator, who was she collaborating with? The wolves?

If there's been a conversion since night 9, then I am really thinking it might be wld, but now that there's no search item I don't know how we could possibly know for sure.

Collaborator? Emasculator?! Don't sterilize the cows in the pork pie!

Random thought:

If DVMDream was a collaborator, who was she collaborating with? The wolves?

If there's been a conversion since night 9, then I am really thinking it might be wld, but now that there's no search item I don't know how we could possibly know for sure.

I tentatively trust wld for the moment, assuming she's telling me the truth. No clear ideas on who to lynch for the moment, though. My suspicious list has pretty much been killed off.

I tentatively trust wld for the moment, assuming she's telling me the truth. No clear ideas on who to lynch for the moment, though. My suspicious list has pretty much been killed off.

Then I guess I'm back to lynching pj. Again. I feel like I'm always voting to lynch pj.

I've never played in a game with linked players. Do you know if when one person is converted, the other is automatically converted, too?

Hey Guise! What's happening in here?!
tumblr_m7g42dyERI1rnbgkp.gif

Goooooooo mystery player!!!! Thanks for avenging me!

Hey Guise! What's happening in here?!
tumblr_m7g42dyERI1rnbgkp.gif

Does it bother anyone else that the dog is not dancing in time to Devyn's clapping? I'm like... get on the beat doggie!

Come on guys!! Where is the crazy theories? The mud slinging, the accusations, the LYNCHES??? This game was much more exciting when I was in it, at least there was some activity. Avenge all the villager deaths!!

Come on guys!! Where is the crazy theories? The mud slinging, the accusations, the LYNCHES??? This game was much more exciting when I was in it, at least there was some activity. Avenge all the villager deaths!!

I'm not alive anymore.... Hence the lack of scapegoating :rolleyes:

Come on cray cray town!!!!

Without any hope, without you on my mind
Without any dreams, without the stars in the sky
Without any love there's nothing at all
So I'm on my way home and I'm walking, walking through walls

Without any hope, without you on my mind
Without any dreams, without the stars in the sky
Without any love there's nothing at all
So I'm on my way home and I'm walking, walking through walls

I thought SOV might know. Umm...... not because it's a pretty old song or anything....... :D

I thought SOV might know. Umm...... not because it's a pretty old song or anything....... :D
Can't say I am familiar.

And yay for the ghosts. :love: you all!

Lynch votes received

NONE

Hmmm. I haven't lynched anyone myself in a long time (not since wolfspeaker)....

I am looking forward to making the decision if no votes are received:smuggrin:

Luckily, plenty of time.

9 hours to deadline.

Dead dead dead. Crack some whips! Eat some spaetzle! Eat some faces? I'm king of the Pillow Fort. :mad: My spaceship, not yours!

I don't know anything. I'm thinking about voting for either PJ or that70sshow, and my gut says lynch t70s. As always I'm willing to change my vote with new information, but...where are we going to get new information at this point? Our investigator's dead and our investigative item is lost. :shrug:

Can't say I am familiar.

And yay for the ghosts. :love: you all!

It's Escape Club!! One of my all time favorites

Put your flags in the air, and march them up and down
You can live it up, live it up, all over the town
Turn to the left, turn to the right
I don't care as long as she comes tonight
She so mean, I don't care
I lover her eyes and her wild wild hair
Dance to the beat that we like best
Headin for the 90s
Livin in the Wild Wild West

Lynch votes received

t70s 1 (EC)

9 hours to deadline.

waffle-o-meter: 0

Quorum call:
wldlf
CFC
Jam
dandy18
Abber
PJ
T70s
?? player

As an extra service to the ghosts... I am willing to compile a behind-the-scenes vote of who the ghosts think should be lynched (wolves NOT invited). Send me your PMs, I will compile and PM results sometime later. Just for fun (and maybe to include in the write-up if appropriate).

It's Escape Club!! One of my all time favorites

Put your flags in the air, and march them up and down
You can live it up, live it up, all over the town
Turn to the left, turn to the right
I don't care as long as she comes tonight
She so mean, I don't care
I lover her eyes and her wild wild hair
Dance to the beat that we like best
Headin for the 90s
Livin in the Wild Wild West

OH THAT SONG! I KNOW THAT SONG!

(this post brought to you by capslock)

As an extra service to the ghosts... I am willing to compile a behind-the-scenes vote of who the ghosts think should be lynched (wolves NOT invited). Send me your PMs, I will compile and PM results sometime later. Just for fun (and maybe to include in the write-up if appropriate).

Discrimination much?? :(

Lynch votes received

t70s 1 (EC)
PJ 1 (dandy18)

9 hours to deadline.

waffle-o-meter: 0

Quorum call: (fyi no silenced players today - just dead ones:laugh:)
wldlf
CFC
Jam
Abber
PJ
T70s
?? player