SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Umm no because this band is from the 80s :laugh:
Hmmm. Maybe I just don't know the name, but know the music. Will listen tonight at home. Not really appropriate for work ya know.

(unlike using SDN all the time, which is COMPLETELY appropriate :oops:)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, so random comments then, because I'm bored and half about half an hour before I leave for class:

1. Wld hasn't voted in ages. Actually, I don't even know the last time wld voted.

2. ksmi and pj vouched for each other. Does this mean that pj is definitely a villager, because no smart wolf would vouch for another so adamantly? Maybe. OR it could be a ploy to make us think "No smart wolf would do that, pj MUST be a villager." And those wolves have definitely been tricky enough to cook something like that. OR pj could have been converted after that because maybe the other villagers would never suspect her now.

3. EC gives us the information that would have saved TW...but too late! Results of the time difference? Or is it another wolf plot. Who can say?

4. CFC...Now CFC is on TW's good list, that's true, but we know that she was dyachei's assistant. Dyachei, a neutral player (and, as she said before death, a wasted kill from either side) is killed on the very night that dyachei has the search item (a valuable item indeed). The search item is now gone forever, and as SOV points out in his write-up, we can't know for sure if this was coincidence or planned. Dyachei's role as a neutral player makes it slightly more probable that it was no coincidence at all. As the last member of her group, and with TW (sadly!) gone, I'm going to assume she could only have communicated this to CFC. Was she betrayed???

5. Jamrock. The former noob, and the current mystery player (along with abbers). None of the other resurrected or recruited members came back as wolves. How can this be??? Would SOV really only bring in/back villagers? Would the wolves tolerate this? Probably not. So could either Jam or abbers (or both! *gulp*) be wolves? It seems possible...

6. T70. A very quiet player indeed. How could we possibly determine her status as villager or wolf? Well, like pj, T70 was also linked to ksmi. Did this connection drag her to the dark side? Why did she not offer any information as things were progressing with ksmi? Or did she offer any information? Has dandy finally lost her mind?

It seems likely.

Part II. The write-up seems to suggest multiple wolves. PJ and T70, perhaps? Or abbers and Jam? Or maybe the wolves are too tricky to be so obviously paired...

Now do you see what happens when no one posts on the thread???

Okay, so random comments then, because I'm bored and half about half an hour before I leave for class:

1. Wld hasn't voted in ages. Actually, I don't even know the last time wld voted.

2. ksmi and pj vouched for each other. Does this mean that pj is definitely a villager, because no smart wolf would vouch for another so adamantly? Maybe. OR it could be a ploy to make us think "No smart wolf would do that, pj MUST be a villager." And those wolves have definitely been tricky enough to cook something like that. OR pj could have been converted after that because maybe the other villagers would never suspect her now.

3. EC gives us the information that would have saved TW...but too late! Results of the time difference? Or is it another wolf plot. Who can say?

4. CFC...Now CFC is on TW's good list, that's true, but we know that she was dyachei's assistant. Dyachei, a neutral player (and, as she said before death, a wasted kill from either side) is killed on the very night that dyachei has the search item (a valuable item indeed). The search item is now gone forever, and as SOV points out in his write-up, we can't know for sure if this was coincidence or planned. Dyachei's role as a neutral player makes it slightly more probable that it was no coincidence at all. As the last member of her group, and with TW (sadly!) gone, I'm going to assume she could only have communicated this to CFC. Was she betrayed???

5. Jamrock. The former noob, and the current mystery player (along with abbers). None of the other resurrected or recruited members came back as wolves. How can this be??? Would SOV really only bring in/back villagers? Would the wolves tolerate this? Probably not. So could either Jam or abbers (or both! *gulp*) be wolves? It seems possible...

6. T70. A very quiet player indeed. How could we possibly determine her status as villager or wolf? Well, like pj, T70 was also linked to ksmi. Did this connection drag her to the dark side? Why did she not offer any information as things were progressing with ksmi? Or did she offer any information? Has dandy finally lost her mind?

It seems likely.

This must be my German accent.

Members don't see this ad :)
Colonel Fubster murdered the villagers in Little Winging with a shape-shifting tabby cat?!

Wow. Dandelion has got every angle out there. Now whch one is right?

Colonel Fubster murdered the villagers in Little Winging with a shape-shifting tabby cat?!

Ah, Harry Potter references. :love:

I know you can't make any sense right now, but I think I forgot to mention earlier that I love love love the AVPM and AVPS musicals. It always makes me happy when I bump into someone else who likes them, too!

Ah, Harry Potter references. :love:

I know you can't make any sense right now, but I think I forgot to mention earlier that I love love love the AVPM and AVPS musicals. It always makes me happy when I bump into someone else who likes them, too!

You are my favorite kumquat! So juicy and sweet!

Well, I'm off to class. If the game keeps on like this, I'm going to reach 100 posts.

:cool:

Ok, not a wolf. I was brought back as another person, not the n00b.

I was silenced for a day and night cycle, hence why I didn't vote.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

It seems likely.

1. The last time wld voted was on Day 9, to lynch ksmi, according to my notes.

3. My being late was definitely due to time difference, not wolfy plot. I complained to the mods and everything. I am currently in Ireland and therefore on Irish time--I'm sure you can find something I've posted about it in my post history around all the WW posts, if you really want to.

4. I'm pretty sure CFC was only on TW's good list due to not voting to lynch TW. Same as I'm on her poo list for sleeping through the lynch. (Sorry again, TW!) I suspect that as assistant, CFC may have inherited dyachei's Chaos-ness (and potential ruler of SDN if she survives-ness), which would be why she didn't have much in the way of role powers before.

I'm sticking with my vote for now. Your first points in 6 are mainly the reason. I can definitely go in for some 'linked roles converted together' theorizing. I think PJ and ksmi becoming linked may have been the Love in the Air thing from day 3 maybe? Based on the fact that we know they were linked and the ksmi/t70s link seems like more of a role thing.

Well, with the death of Chaos, it looks like I'm just a regular villager again. Didn't have much to do with dyachei's actions. I did tell her that the search item would be a useful item to take, since she had that power for one night. Maybe she stumbled on a wolf in her use of the search item. Does the post count still exist?

I don't know what the heck to do, but this person has made me suspicious from the start.

lynch wldlfstdnt

Well, with the death of Chaos, it looks like I'm just a regular villager again. Didn't have much to do with dyachei's actions. I did tell her that the search item would be a useful item to take, since she had that power for one night. Maybe she stumbled on a wolf in her use of the search item. Does the post count still exist?

I don't know what the heck to do, but this person has made me suspicious from the start.

lynch wldlfstdnt

If the post count is still around and was used on the search function, it wouldn't give the results. It's not THAT helpful. And if dyachei search'd a wolf, I wouldn't think that would be the reason she was killed since I don't think the wolf would know about it.

4. I'm pretty sure CFC was only on TW's good list due to not voting to lynch TW. Same as I'm on her poo list for sleeping through the lynch. (Sorry again, TW!) I suspect that as assistant, CFC may have inherited dyachei's Chaos-ness (and potential ruler of SDN if she survives-ness), which would be why she didn't have much in the way of role powers before.
Sorry, dyachei used up all of her powers which included suspending a lynch, preventing a death one night, stealing an item for a night, and resurrecting one character (moi!). Chaos has nothing left.

If the post count is still around and was used on the search function, it wouldn't give the results. It's not THAT helpful. And if dyachei search'd a wolf, I wouldn't think that would be the reason she was killed since I don't think the wolf would know about it.

True. It does tell who they searched though. We have a handful of people who have been cleared somewhat by the search item.

True. It does tell who they searched though. We have a handful of people who have been cleared somewhat by the search item.

But without the results, what good would it do to know who was searched that last night?

Lynch votes received

t70s 1 (EC)
PJ 1 (dandy18)
wldlf 1 (CFC)

7.5 hours to deadline.

waffle-o-meter: 0

Quorum call: (fyi no silenced players today - just dead ones:laugh:)
wldlf
Jam
Abber
PJ
T70s
?? player

As an extra service to the ghosts... I am willing to compile a behind-the-scenes vote of who the ghosts think should be lynched (wolves NOT invited). Send me your PMs, I will compile and PM results sometime later. Just for fun (and maybe to include in the write-up if appropriate).

Last edited:
Lynch votes received

t70s 1 (EC)
PJ 1 (dandy18)
wldlf 1 (CFC)

9 hours to deadline.

waffle-o-meter: 0

Quorum call: (fyi no silenced players today - just dead ones:laugh:)
wldlf
Jam
Abber
PJ
T70s
?? player

As an extra service to the ghosts... I am willing to compile a behind-the-scenes vote of who the ghosts think should be lynched (wolves NOT invited). Send me your PMs, I will compile and PM results sometime later. Just for fun (and maybe to include in the write-up if appropriate).
It would've been nice if there had been 9 hours to the LAST deadline...

It would've been nice if there had been 9 hours to the LAST deadline...

Speedy Gonzalez! His nickname originated from his love for the drug. He also had a problem with sniffing spiders. Like up his nose. That's what did him in, in the end. :( Poor Speedy.

lynch wldlfstdnt

First off, I haven't voted because I keep missing it and was waitlisted and had the bath salts, oh and was silenced. This week has been crazy.

Secondly, you don't do PM me, so your suspicions are from me being quiet on the thread?

First off, I haven't voted because I keep missing it and was waitlisted and had the bath salts, oh and was silenced. This week has been crazy.

Secondly, you don't do PM me, so your suspicions are from me being quiet on the thread?

Sure, I'm suspicious of everyone at this point. Plus, I'm concerned that Abney disclosed too much to you and maybe you were the one who killed her. And, you may not be a very experienced player, but do you really expect your group members to tell you if they have investigatory powers if you won't tell them anything about yourself?

And secondly, yeah, if you're going to miss every lynch, why shouldn't you be lynched? If you're not going to help us, then we don't need you anyway.

Sure, I'm suspicious of everyone at this point. Plus, I'm concerned that Abney disclosed too much to you and maybe you were the one who killed her. And, you may not be a very experienced player, but do you really expect your group members to tell you if they have investigatory powers if you won't tell them anything about yourself?

Really? Because Abney and I basically just said we wouldn't use our roles on each other. I had no idea what her role was and she didn't know mine.

Plus honestly wouldn't kill Abney even if I was suspicious of her. I would want that confirmed.

I CAN'T TELL YOU ABOUT MYSELF. I can't say oh hey I am blah blah blah

The thesis of the polar bear specifically states that Mars is a floozy.

Devyn:love: glad you could stop by..

you didn't have the bath salts last night right? I had them last night...

I have no idea who to vote for...

a toast to Devyn...
champagne.jpg

Devyn is the coolest poster here - so intelligent and pretty, I wish I could be like her..

hey mods, can we do this
lynch mystery player

:laugh:

To Devyn!
beers.jpg

hmmm. Must consult the rule book. Not sure.

Old books with crumbling pages are best served with rulers layered with provolone cheese. The provolone cheese's smoky flavor tends to offset the (usually) moldy flavour of the pages.

Another possibility is muskadine/jalapeno jelly.

Though with that, I'd serve a side of liver and fava beans.