SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know all of my work throwing TW under the bus, just to be won out by a drunkard and her lackey. Oh well, their livers will die soon enough. ;)

Seriously. All that effort :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
This game was amazing! Thanks for all the work you put into it, SOV and Packen! :love:

Just finished checking out the spreadsheet--all the role descriptions were great. IPB with the spreadsheet o'wolves... :laugh: I have to say, I'm glad I wasn't TW the wolf.

This game was amazing! Thanks for all the work you put into it, SOV and Packen! :love:

Just finished checking out the spreadsheet--all the role descriptions were great. IPB with the spreadsheet o'wolves... :laugh: I have to say, I'm glad I wasn't TW the wolf.
It is always tough as a mod when you design a cool role and they get killed off quickly.

I tried not to get too attached to any of the roles that I created, but it is hard sometimes. There are definitely some roles that you like better than others...

Like my beautiful fox. :love:

So sad :( I knew I was dead when you were crying on the thread.

Abbercadaver: aka TigerWillow. There was no way we could have an SDN game without TW, but it was Packen’s devious idea to make TW a wolf, while it was SOV’s idea to force her to post a minimum of 20 times a day to retain her ability to avoid being investigated as a wolf. It took a dedicated wolf to keep that up, and she did a great job.. until the end of the game when it no longer mattered.

I totally got that you were TW when I posted quoting all your posts! Wouldn't have ever made the connection that TW was a wolf however.

Thanks Packen and SOV for modding!

I loved my role and had a lot of fun with it. (It was also nice not worrying too much about what was actually going on, since it was really hard to strategize when I couldn't really post much of anything. Frustrating at times, but fun!)

Love all the role descriptions! Some I definitely guessed (like LIS being dyachei) but they are all funny to read. Well done!

Members don't see this ad :)
I loved my role and had a lot of fun with it. (It was also nice not worrying too much about what was actually going on, since it was really hard to strategize when I couldn't really post much of anything. Frustrating at times, but fun!)

:laugh: :love:

I always thought DVM until she said that she was 99% sure about something. Then I thought it couldn't be DVM because she's ALWAYS 100% sure. :smuggrin:

that was fun! its hard playing with you guys, you are all so nice and seem so trusting!

We're nice but far from trusting lol. I was chewing off my fingernails trying to figure out who to confide in

I phrased that wrong, I meant trustworthy, so it was harder in a sense since everyone was so nice

Finally got internet after 2 weeks and was able to read through the game. :rolleyes: Yay! I was a role :biglove:
Thanks for another awesome game, SOV! Sorry I couldn't be around for more of it. This whole "starting vet school" thing really got in my way :whistle: