SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This game was amazing! Thanks for all the work you put into it, SOV and Packen! 😍

Just finished checking out the spreadsheet--all the role descriptions were great. IPB with the spreadsheet o'wolves... :laugh: I have to say, I'm glad I wasn't TW the wolf.
 
This game was amazing! Thanks for all the work you put into it, SOV and Packen! 😍

Just finished checking out the spreadsheet--all the role descriptions were great. IPB with the spreadsheet o'wolves... :laugh: I have to say, I'm glad I wasn't TW the wolf.
It is always tough as a mod when you design a cool role and they get killed off quickly.
 
I tried not to get too attached to any of the roles that I created, but it is hard sometimes. There are definitely some roles that you like better than others...

Like my beautiful fox. 😍

So sad 🙁 I knew I was dead when you were crying on the thread.
 
Abbercadaver: aka TigerWillow. There was no way we could have an SDN game without TW, but it was Packen’s devious idea to make TW a wolf, while it was SOV’s idea to force her to post a minimum of 20 times a day to retain her ability to avoid being investigated as a wolf. It took a dedicated wolf to keep that up, and she did a great job.. until the end of the game when it no longer mattered.

I totally got that you were TW when I posted quoting all your posts! Wouldn't have ever made the connection that TW was a wolf however.

Thanks Packen and SOV for modding!

I loved my role and had a lot of fun with it. (It was also nice not worrying too much about what was actually going on, since it was really hard to strategize when I couldn't really post much of anything. Frustrating at times, but fun!)

Love all the role descriptions! Some I definitely guessed (like LIS being dyachei) but they are all funny to read. Well done!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I always thought DVM until she said that she was 99% sure about something. Then I thought it couldn't be DVM because she's ALWAYS 100% sure. :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally got internet after 2 weeks and was able to read through the game. 🙄 Yay! I was a role :biglove:
Thanks for another awesome game, SOV! Sorry I couldn't be around for more of it. This whole "starting vet school" thing really got in my way :whistle: