-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone heard from Columbia?
Started by sweetbitna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes. I literally JUST got a rejection email from them....
Sorry to hear that : ( I will prob get one too, just don't know when. Did your status change on AADSAS? Please, let me know. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I literally just got a rejection email, also. It's about time! 🙄
I remember you😀 loli was there on the 19th too....havent heard beack
Hopefully they will update us soon😎
Yup, on the rejection email boat as well today! Expected it though, hadn't heard anything from them in forever and I knew they rejected late in the cycle.
When was your interview? And did they send you an e-mail instead of a snail mail?
Just got rejected too. Haven't heard anything since September. Just wanted to say Columbia is by far the most disorganized and unprofessional admissions office. You can never get a hold of them by email or phone. And if I did, they always said they would make a decision shortly. Just reject us and get it over with. Sorry, had to vent!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got waitlisted!
Does anyone know how many students Columbia typically pulls off the waitlist?
yeah, im interested to hear this... somebody want to call? haha
why not?
personally, i got a great impression from columbia and I would be very happy to attend there. it might be different for you, jeeves but different strokes for different folks.
personally, i got a great impression from columbia and I would be very happy to attend there. it might be different for you, jeeves but different strokes for different folks.
Did u get into any other school?
If you had visited the school, you would have known why!😀
By the way, I got into quite a few, do you have any questions?
Did you get into UCLA? Because I will swap my Columbia for your UCLA.
I think that they should totally allow students to swap seats.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 307
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
D