SDN TRASHCAN Don't enter!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AjayDas

God's First Mistake!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
WARNING...This thread is only for people who don't have anything to do. .You have to be legally above 18 but still be a kid at heart!
If you are looking for something like 'working side Vs non working side', please hit ALT+f4, open a new explorer and go to Tutorials sticky.
The link is
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=112382
However, if you are trying to find out something like "err can I burp and fart at the same time?" {according to the rules and regulations of SDN, this is neither abusive to anyone, nor Vulgar}....or something like " When lightning strikes the ocean, why don't all the fishes die?"
or any other useless question which will NOT, I repeat, NOT help your NBDE marks, please feel free to post.

Seriously speaking, I made up this thread to prevent polluting other important threads..All the junk posts go here!

Members don't see this ad.

How to Identify An Idiot?

(1) He spends twenty minutes looking at an orange
juice box because it said, "concentrate".
(2) He puts lipstick on the forehead because he
wanted to makeup his mind.
(3) He gets stabbed in a shoot-out.
(4) He sends a fax with a stamp on it.
(5) He tries to drown a fish.
(6) If you gave them a penny for their intelligence,
you'd get change.
(7) He trips over a cordless phone.
(8) He takes a ruler to bed to see how long he
slept.
(9) At the bottom of the application where it says
"Sign Here", he puts "Sagittarius".
(10) He takes 2 hours to watch "60 minutes".
(11) He invents a solar powered flashlight.
(12) He heard that 90% of all crimes occur around
the home, so he moves.
(13) He misses the No. 14 Bus, and takes the 7 twice
instead.
(14) He takes you to the airport and saw a sign that
said, "Airport left", and he turned around and went
home.
(15) He got locked in a furniture shop but sleeps on
the floor.
(16) He posts all this in SDN

and last but not the least.....
He spends time reading through the above 16 points and tries to analyze if s/he is an idiot!!!

AjayDas said:

you'd get change.
slept.
the home, so he moves.
instead.
home.
the floor.

He spends time reading through the above 16 points and tries to analyze if s/he is an idiot!!!
phew guy....me relieved........do not have any of the above symptoms :laugh: .......

Members don't see this ad :)
The 16'th one yes...not the other ones...
So you did try to analyze :D:D:D

AjayDas said:

you'd get change.
slept.
the home, so he moves.
instead.
home.
the floor.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....By God, you're sooo funny!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that was a good one

Stop insulting me guys :( It's one of the side effects of having chyavanprash twice daily..

Anyway,I was trying to put together the reasons which end up creating flammers..I mean those people whose sole purpose on this world is to insult others... Here are a few of my guesses. These are a result of my psychoanalysis....Don't kill me if you disagree coz am just a dentist ;)

1. Right after they were born, the nurse dropped them and they landed on their head [ I thought this happened to me ]

2. Instead of Salk or Sabin{if you don't understand this, you should hit your 'Vaccination' pages in the decks..these are for Polio}, someone gave them alcohol by mistake...No wonder, the govt is strictly against selling alcohol to minors

3. While having a fight or something, someone ended up pulling their hair so hard that some gray and white matter came off along with tufts of hair.

4. They are the youngest and weakest in the family...Everyone including mom,dad,granpa,grandma,brother etc etc etc hit them everyday and Flamming helps them to vent out some of their anger.

5 They wanna get famous in SDN..say like Henna or Meggs..but cannot post 2000 constructive or helpful posts{read top 3 to know why not} and so, decide to flame and get famous with just 10+ posts

ajay das - u should be voted funniest guy on SDN. every post of yours has a smart-alec funny comment! :laugh: or maybe u should be the "err" guy! :D

QUESTIONS THAT MAKE YOU GO "HMM....."

A stitch in time saves nine what?

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

Can you get cavities in your dentures if you use too much artificial sweetener?

Do vampires get AIDS?

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter?

Does a man-eating shark eat women, too?

Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

How can you tell when it is time to tune your bagpipes?

How come wrong numbers are never busy?

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

If I save time, when do I get it back?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?

Why is it you must wait until night to call it a day?

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?

Why is it called a "building" when it is already built?

Why get even, when you can get odd?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?

Why do we put shirts in a suitcase, and put suits in a garment bag?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Why do ballet dancers dance on their toes? Why doesn't the company just hire taller dancers?

Why did the pot call the kettle black?

Who was the first person to see an egg come from a chicken's butt and think, "I'll bet that would be good to eat?

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg?

Where does your lap go when you stand up?

Where did Webster look up the definitions when he wrote the dictionary?

What's the synonym for thesaurus?

Whatever happened to preparations A through G?

What is the speed of dark?

What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

Grrrrrrr....
I've been scratching my head thinking answers to your questions for 10 minutes now and I've already turned bald :(
Thanks toothmail..I don't think I am the funniest..just that I post stupid silly things without thinking while the rest just keep it to themselves ;)

I was just studying Leukemia and happened to remember my past....

This happened when I was in 6'th[if I remember right]. A very cute girl of my class had been diagnosed to be suffering Leukemia. I've always wanted to help people and win a Nobel prize ;)So I thought hard..really hard..and finally came up with a foolproof solution. I went to my science teacher and said "Ma'am, since she has got too many WBC, why cannot we infect her with AIDS? Both the diseases will take care of each other!" NOOO! keep your minds under control guys.Just because I found her cute doesn't mean...Also, please note that I was in 6'th then ;) Blood transfusion was what i was thinking.. Anyway, back to my stupid story. My teacher told me "Ajay, do me a favour. Get me a pic of yours when you come to school tomorrow" I thought of telling her that I was too young for her..and that we should try to maintain a "Student-teacher" relationship... I couldn't muster enough courage and gave her a snap of mine.

I started practicing my Nobel prize speech "I am grateful to my... blah blah blah"

Years later I came to know that she still has my pic..IN HER BEDROOM.

Just that eveyday when she gets up, she looks at my face, has a nice and healthy laugh and goes to the school :(

p.s ok fine I made up that cute girl part..But Honestly at one part of my life, I actually thought that i had found a cure for AIDS and Leukemia ;)

AjayDas said:
I was just studying Leukemia and happened to remember my past....

This happened when I was in 6'th[if I remember right]. A very cute girl of my class had been diagnosed to be suffering Leukemia. I've always wanted to help people and win a Nobel prize ;)So I thought hard..really hard..and finally came up with a foolproof solution. I went to my science teacher and said "Ma'am, since she has got too many WBC, why cannot we infect her with AIDS? Both the diseases will take care of each other!" NOOO! keep your minds under control guys.Just because I found her cute doesn't mean...Also, please note that I was in 6'th then ;) Blood transfusion was what i was thinking.. Anyway, back to my stupid story. My teacher told me "Ajay, do me a favour. Get me a pic of yours when you come to school tomorrow" I thought of telling her that I was too young for her..and that we should try to maintain a "Student-teacher" relationship... I couldn't muster enough courage and gave her a snap of mine.

I started practicing my Nobel prize speech "I am grateful to my... blah blah blah"

Years later I came to know that she still has my pic..IN HER BEDROOM.

Just that eveyday when she gets up, she looks at my face, has a nice and healthy laugh and goes to the school :(

p.s ok fine I made up that cute girl part..But Honestly at one part of my life, I actually thought that i had found a cure for AIDS and Leukemia ;)
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY

Bring it on Mr. Das

:D :D :D :D

lasjy

p.s. where u dropped on ur head as a baby :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: u r so funny , ajay! :)
u can make anyone laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks guys....
I just have a small request...I somehow am not thaaaat comfortable posting PJs all alone...Would really appreciate it if you could share some with the rest here ;)

AjayDas said:
I got this one from a friend of mine.....

----- MUMMY WRITES A LETTER TO HER "CANADA WALAH" SON

Pyarree Gurmeete!!!!,

I am in a well here and hoping you in the same well
there.

I'm writing this letter slowly, because I know you
cannot read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home. Your
dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen
20 miles from home, so we moved 20 miles.

I wont be able to send the address as the last Sardar
who stayed here took the house numbers with them for
their new house so they wouldnt have to change their
address.

Hopefully by next week we will be able to take our
earlier address Plate here, so that our address will
remain same too.

The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice
last week. The first time it rained for 3 days and
second time for 4 days.

The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt said it
would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with
all the me! tal buttons, so we cut them off and put
them
in the pocket.
Your sister (Jeetttoo) had a baby this morning.I
haven't found out whether it is a girl or a boy, so I
don't know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your uncle, Jetinder fell in a the nearby well. Some
men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off
bravely and drowned.

Your best friend, Balwinder, is no more. He died
trying to fulfill his fathers last wishes. His father
had wished to be buried in the sea after
he died. And your friend died while in the process of
digging a grave for his father.
There isn't much more news this time. Nothing much has
happened.
Love

Mummeejeee.

P.S : Puttarrr , I was going to send you some money
but by the time I
realized,I
had already sealed off this letter

If any Sardarji is offended, please lemme know and I will delete this post immediately ;)
well check the previous posts
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=114375&highlight=funny+letter
.this was a scandal........i am too irritable these days.........comp se nikal kar tumhe thappad maroongee......remember something????????kucch yaad aaya..........

Your link is dead meetlife....
By the way, I forgot to mention that a sardarni sent me that mail ;)
Regarding you comming out of my monitor, if I get even a little hint of you trying to do that, I will flush my monitor down the drain....Just try it grrrrrrrr

Ok guys...This time I was trying to put together some questions I could live without....These are some of them which irritate me to the core..It feels as if people don't have anything better to say and they end up asking such dumb ones..I am sure you would have experienced most of them

The first one is basically all right to ask if you meet someone after a long time....But what about those people whom you meet daily?..or more than once...?

QUESTION===How are you?
I FEEL LIKE SAYING====My wife got pregnant yesterday morning.By afternoon, she was having pain, Evening, I took her to the hospital and night at 9, she delivered. At 1am, the doc confirmed that the child has 'Down's syndrome' I felt really sad. But just 5 minutes back, a scientist from Andaman found out a cure for it. SO BASICALLY,I AM FINE AND HOW ARE YOU? grrrrrrrr

My roommate used to go for jogging... His comming back to the room somehow used to wake me up..He used to say
QUESTION=====You got up?
I FEEL LIKE SAYING====Naah not yet...I am practicing sleepwalking

My girlfriend always used to catch me drooling at other beautiful girls {I hope BOND is not reading this :D:D:D check out "DA QUESTIONS THREAD" for details]...She used to ask me this...I am sure you guys would have been asked the same.......GRRR BY YOUR GIRLS...NOT MINE duh!
QUESTION=====DO YOU LOVE ME?
I FEEL LIKE SAYING=====Yeah..err...Of course..I love you dear..errr..what was your name again?
Alternate answer..You would have heard this one before. Of course I love you sweetheart.Now don't get hyperexcited coz I love my dog too!!

This one is rare...but I feel it's the most irritating. Once I happened to witness an accident. The guy was whacked by a car and he flew about 5-6 feet. He was down on the road twisting and turning in pain. All the people nearby came running..I thought "lemme pick his teeth up for my crown cutting practicals and I also ran towards him. A guy asked him...
QUESTION=====Are you all right?
I FELT LIKE SAYING [Had I been in that guy's place}=====Yeah! What made you think otherwise? This stretch of road looked so cozy and comfortable..so I decided to sleep here. Flying like a superman for 5-6 feets is tiring you know?

Back in College, we had a mess worker by name Parashu. He was sorta loose on the upper floor [brains] He used to stare at me everytime I used to eat {Naah. He wasn't a gay. I asked him ;)} Inspite of that, after washing my hands he would come to me and ask me
QUESTION=====Had your food?
I FEEL LIKE SAYING======Naah I just managed to finish washing your plates..I will eat after washing your clothes duh!

I am sure you would have related to a few of these.
Lemme know if you have any more....

Ajay i posted this joke before too and dont ask what happened after that. :D :D i hope something like that doesnt start again.

Yikes...I better delete it then ;)
Do me a favour...edit your message so that it doesn't show that letter...Don't want any more controversies :D:D:D

i would certianly do that

AjayDas said:
WARNING...This thread is only for people who don't have anything to do. .You have to be legally above 18 but still be a kid at heart!
Seriously speaking, I made up this thread to prevent polluting other important threads..All the junk posts go here!
Why don't you just post all the junk where it belongs--> The lounge !

This has sorta become my Lounge POSTIT ;) Anyway, 'am leaving SDN for a few days...getting too addictive..lemme see if I can survive without SDN for 2 wks ;)

Cya all

Hey Good job Ajay..Give me a few days time and I would post my Junk too!!
Hope its as funny as your's ..
Keep it up.. :thumbup:

A man was praying to God.

He said, "God!?"
God responded, "Yes?"
And the guy said, "Can I ask a question?"
"Go right ahead," God said.
"God, what is a million years to you?"
God said, "a million years to me is only a second."
"Hmmm," the man wondered. Then he asked, "God, what is a million
dollars worth to you?"
God said, "a million dollars to me is as a penny."
So the man said, "God. can I have a penny?"
And God smilingly said, "Sure!!.....just a second."​

> A girl says to her boyfriend, "One kiss and I'll be yours forever."
> The guy replied 'thanks for the warning'
>
>
> A Husband Was Asked: "Do you talk to your wife after sex?"
> He replied: "Depends, If I Can find a Phone"

>
> Man to wife on wedding night-"Are you sure I'm the first man you are sleeping with?
> "Of course honey,I stayed awake with all the others!'
>
> SARDAR TO A GIRL- Sunitha I want to marry you.
> SUNITHA - But I'm a year older than you
> SARDAR - Koi Baat Nahin! I'll marry you next year!
>
> Why did they stop printing PAMELA ANDERSON stamps in the U.S.?
> Because people started licking the wrong side
>
> Doctor to his lady patient:' U look so weak and exhausted! Are u having ur meals three times a day as I advised?
> Lady: Doctor, I thought you said three males a day!!
>

>
> A sardar kid beaten on the ass by his teacher, goes home, looks at his back in the mirror and says:
> "Saale ne maar maar ke doh tukde kar diya!!"

p.s meetlife please dont hate me now, i just thought this was funny

Hunting season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {Animal lovers of the world, UNITE!}

This is an interesting one..killing the elephants..Now they are humongous!
but there is a trick..based on their skin colour

1 How do you kill a blue elephant?
Ans= With a blue elephant gun!

2 How do you kill a red elephant?
Ans = If your answer is "With a red elephant gun", you are wrong! The trick is..You jump on top of the elephant. Then you strangle it till it turns blue....then you shoot it with a blue elephant gun!

3 How do you kill a pink elephant?
Ans = You are not good at this are you? Ok! The trick is to tell it to bend down a bit and whisper in it's ear that you are madly in love with it and want to raise kids with it and have a BIG and HAPPY FAMILY. Now, as soon as you notice it blushing and turning red, you You jump on top of the elephant. Then you strangle it till it turns blue....then you shoot it with a blue elephant gun!

4 Hey..what if it's a male?
Ans = Hmm..This one is quite tricky..so read carefully. You gotta bake a cake.Put 3 nuts on the top!!!. Keep the cake on the road. The elephant will come, eat the nuts and leave. Next, you have to bake another cake. This time, leave 2 nuts on the top.Keep the cake on the road. The elephant will come, eat the nuts and leave. Next, you have to bake another cake. This time, leave 1 nut on the top.Keep the cake on the road. The elephant will come, eat the nut and leave. Next, you have to bake another cake.REMEMBER THIS PART Do not put any nut on top of the cake!!!. Keep the cake on the road. The elephant will come, see that there are no nuts and will get really angry and will turn red in the process. Now, as soon as you notice it turning red, you You jump on top of the elephant. Then you strangle it till it turns blue....then you shoot it with a blue elephant gun!

5 How do you kill a green elephant?
Ans = Get real dude duh! Have you ever seen a green elephant? You are pathetic!

I dont have a joke to share here but I just thought I'd post my question here instead of opening a new thread.

I am thinking of buying a microwave for my parents in India, I wanted to know if any of you had any idea of where I should look ( online) or have any reccommendations on which brand to buy, and if they came with the cookware or where to order them from.

Thanks.

Hey Henna...Try Rediff or Indiatimes..I am sure you will get many over there...you can also check out Baazee. They might have a few in the Quickbuy section and you might get a good deal over there

p.s Whoa! Eth Tu Indian Henna? .....{been reading asterix for the past 2 days..so practicing the new language}

AjayDas said:
Hey Henna...Try Rediff or Indiatimes..I am sure you will get many over there...you can also check out Baazee. They might have a few in the Quickbuy section and you might get a good deal over there

p.s Whoa! Eth Tu Indian Henna? .....{been reading asterix for the past 2 days..so practicing the new language}

Thumba Dhanyavadagalu, Howdhu naanu nemma Oorinavalu. ;)

Henna said:
I am thinking of buying a microwave for my parents in India, I wanted to know if any of you had any idea of where I should look ( online) or have any reccommendations on which brand to buy, and if they came with the cookware or where to order them from.

Thanks.

hey henna,
that reminds me.... i was watching the news channel NDTV and they showed a report on the increasing popularity of microwave ovens in india. Companies like LG, samsung, etc. have been hiring top chefs and going to the smaller towns of india to show people how to use a microwave to cook, since most people only use them for re-heating stuff. wonder if ur parents or mom ever been to one of these functions. its an added advantage.

lasjy

lasjy said:
hey henna,
that reminds me.... i was watching the news channel NDTV and they showed a report on the increasing popularity of microwave ovens in india. Companies like LG, samsung, etc. have been hiring top chefs and going to the smaller towns of india to show people how to use a microwave to cook, since most people only use them for re-heating stuff. wonder if ur parents or mom ever been to one of these functions. its an added advantage.

lasjy
Hi lasjy
Thanks
I don't think my parents have been to any of such shows, (I am not sure if they have such shows in B'lore.).
I just want to get them a good one but I am kinda clueless about which one to get.

Hey Heena

almost all the cos are relatively good...Philips,LG and Samsung being the most popular....guess you will be buying it here in India......will be better na....have a nice time at home......happy heating!

gpg said:
Hey Heena

almost all the cos are relatively good...Philips,LG and Samsung being the most popular....guess you will be buying it here in India......will be better na....have a nice time at home......happy heating!
Hi,
I am planning to order it online, I won't be going home for a long time :( , Thanks though :)

Happy heating? Yeah!!! Microwave is a great thing! Especially if you have to eat 3 days leftovers.. They taste great with bacteria ;)

Something which I got from a friend of mine....read on...

This is the fate of our country.

This is some information on prospective PM of India - Sonia Gandhi that
every Indian and at least every India lover must know.
1.. Sonia Gandhi is ONLY a high school graduate. It is not even sure if
she is Matric pass or fail. Cambridge University has confirmed that they
have no Sonia Maino on their alumni list.

2.. Her sister, Nadia Mario, who had never visited India before rushed to
New Delhi, after Vajpayee govt.fell, to be by her side amidst reports that
she might soon become India's Prime Minister.

3.. Should Sonia Gandhi become Prime Minister, her relatives in Italy
would be fully entitled to round-the-clock protection by the Black Cat
commandos at the Indian taxpayer's expense.

4.. She worked as an house maid in UK while taking classes to learn
English in some no name school. She was from a poor family in Italy but now
has almost as much money as Bill Gates (guess whose money is it).

5.. During the 1971 war, while all Indians stood ready to fight for the
Indian cause Sonia Maino and her husband Rajiv Gandhi went on vacation in
Italy.

6.. In 1977, when Indira Gandhi and Congress lost elections, Sonia Gandhi
with her children and husband in tow took refuge of Italian embassy in New
Delhi. Only after Indira Gandhi, Sanjay and his Indian wife Maneka
convinced her that they came back.

7.. Sonia married Rajiv in 1968 and was eligible to become Indian citizen
5 years later yet she did NOT become Indian citizen till 1984
I.e. 16 years after her marriage. This late bloom of Sonia's love for India
also was out of political consideration. In 1984, Rajiv, was heir apparent
and most likely next Prime Minister. It would be awkward for a PM to have a
foreigner wife. Voila, Sonia became an Indian Overnight.

8.. She has not given a single interview or offered any ideas on a single
issue facing India now. Her only qualification is that she
married a Gandhi. No newspaper has taken up the issue; no political party
is opposing this, people are falling in line as if this is
nothing unusual.

9.. Sonia became an Indian citizen in 1984 but did not surrender her
Italian citizenship. She continues to be simultaneously a citizen of India
and Italy as Italian law does not require her to surrender her Italian
citizenship or passport. Simply put, Sonia is a dual citizen of India and
Italy now dreaming of becoming the next Prime Minister of India (she can
also legally become the prime minister of Italy!).

So beware ! cyclone is coming ! ! ! !

Henna said:
I dont have a joke to share here but I just thought I'd post my question here instead of opening a new thread.

Thanks.
hey henna just read your question. i dont know which r the good microwaves in india right now, but my parents have had the BPL microwave for the past 10 yrs and it works real great. has given thm no problems whtsoever.
u might want to try this also, u can get ur parents a good microwave frm the us and u can send it over to thm inindia. u have to get a convertor custom made for tht in india. i think tht costs around 2000 rs. a lot of my friends have done tht and it works quite good for thm and its less expensive compared to the microwaves in india and more powerful too.
hope this helps

Hi Ann,
I am finding it hard to decide between an Feather touch control and Mechanical control. I have a feature touch but I think my mom would feel much more comfortable with mechanical one. Does anyone know if Mechanical control is good ( that's the one with knobs for the controls).
I've decided to go with LG for now.

u can get ur parents a good microwave frm the us and u can send it over to thm inindia.
I am just going to order it online ;)

Henna

AjayDas said:
Happy heating? Yeah!!! Microwave is a great thing! Especially if you have to eat 3 days leftovers.. They taste great with bacteria ;)

Something which I got from a friend of mine....read on...

This is the fate of our country.

This is some information on prospective PM of India - Sonia Gandhi that
every Indian and at least every India lover must know.
1.. Sonia Gandhi is ONLY a high school graduate. It is not even sure if
she is Matric pass or fail. Cambridge University has confirmed that they
have no Sonia Maino on their alumni list.

2.. Her sister, Nadia Mario, who had never visited India before rushed to
New Delhi, after Vajpayee govt.fell, to be by her side amidst reports that
she might soon become India's Prime Minister.

3.. Should Sonia Gandhi become Prime Minister, her relatives in Italy
would be fully entitled to round-the-clock protection by the Black Cat
commandos at the Indian taxpayer's expense.

4.. She worked as an house maid in UK while taking classes to learn
English in some no name school. She was from a poor family in Italy but now
has almost as much money as Bill Gates (guess whose money is it).

5.. During the 1971 war, while all Indians stood ready to fight for the
Indian cause Sonia Maino and her husband Rajiv Gandhi went on vacation in
Italy.

6.. In 1977, when Indira Gandhi and Congress lost elections, Sonia Gandhi
with her children and husband in tow took refuge of Italian embassy in New
Delhi. Only after Indira Gandhi, Sanjay and his Indian wife Maneka
convinced her that they came back.

7.. Sonia married Rajiv in 1968 and was eligible to become Indian citizen
5 years later yet she did NOT become Indian citizen till 1984
I.e. 16 years after her marriage. This late bloom of Sonia's love for India
also was out of political consideration. In 1984, Rajiv, was heir apparent
and most likely next Prime Minister. It would be awkward for a PM to have a
foreigner wife. Voila, Sonia became an Indian Overnight.

8.. She has not given a single interview or offered any ideas on a single
issue facing India now. Her only qualification is that she
married a Gandhi. No newspaper has taken up the issue; no political party
is opposing this, people are falling in line as if this is
nothing unusual.

9.. Sonia became an Indian citizen in 1984 but did not surrender her
Italian citizenship. She continues to be simultaneously a citizen of India
and Italy as Italian law does not require her to surrender her Italian
citizenship or passport. Simply put, Sonia is a dual citizen of India and
Italy now dreaming of becoming the next Prime Minister of India (she can
also legally become the prime minister of Italy!).

So beware ! cyclone is coming ! ! ! !
******* truth we have to live with coz all indian congressmen have turned
******* !@#%^&

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"
Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000. The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...
The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time."
The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!

Husband and wife were in the midst of a violent quarrel, and hubby was losing his temper. "Be careful," he said to his wife. "You will bring out the animal in me." ... "So what?" his wife shot back. "Who is afraid of a mouse"

No I am not married ;)

AjayDas said:
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"
Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000. The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...
The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time."
The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!

Husband and wife were in the midst of a violent quarrel, and hubby was losing his temper. "Be careful," he said to his wife. "You will bring out the animal in me." ... "So what?" his wife shot back. "Who is afraid of a mouse"

You are leading a feminist revolution on SDN :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lasjy

I went with an LG, 25lts, they received it within a couple of days and were very happy........ mission accomplished ! :D

Thanks everyone for the info and PM's.

Hey LAsjy, U heard this one? "The best way to keep a guy happy is to keep his mouth full {with delicious food}...To keep a female happy, you gotta praise her like crazy..{Even Tuntun becomes Aishwarya Rai}"

Conraulations Henna...I was hoping you would give all of us a treat with the new Microwave :(..

A friend of mine sent me this
About India!

The facts below were recently published in one of the
German magazines which deals with World History:

India never invaded any country in her last 10,000
years of history.

India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by
Aryabhatta.

The World's first university was established in
Takshila in 700BC. More than 10,500 students from all
over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The
University of Nalanda built in the 4th century CE was
one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in
the field of education.

Sanskrit is the mother of all higher languages.
Sanskrit is the most precise and therefore suitable
language for computer software - a report in Forbes
magazine, July 1987.

Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to
humans. Charaka, the father of medicine consolidated
Ayurveda 2500 years ago. Today Ayurveda is fast
regaining its rightful place in our civilization. It
is the only system which takes the holistic view of
the person being treated.

Although modern images of India often show poverty and
lack of development, India was the richest country on
earth until the time of the British in the early 17th
Century. Christopher Columbus was attracted by her
wealth and was looking for a route to India when he
discovered the American continent by mistake.

The art of Navigation was born in the river Sindh 6000
years ago. The very word Navigation is derived from
the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH. The word navy is also
derived from Sanskrit 'Nou'.

Bhaskaracharya calculated the time taken by the earth
to orbit the sun hundreds of years before the
astronomer Smart. Time taken by earth to orbit the
sun: (5th century) 365.258756484 days. The value of
"pi" was first calculated by Budhayana, and he
explained the concept of what is known as the
Pythagorean Theorem. He discovered this in the 6th
century long before the European mathematicians.

Algebra, trigonometry and calculus came from India.
Quadratic equations were propounded by Sridharacharya
in the 11th century. The largest numbers the Greeks
and the Romans used were 106 whereas Hindus used
numbers as big as 10**53(10 to the power of 53) with
specific names as early as 5000 BCE during the Vedic
period. Even today, the largest used number is Tera:
10**12(10 to the power of 12).

According to the Gemological Institute of America, up
until 1896, India was the only source for diamonds to
the world. USA based IEEE has proved what has been a
century old suspicion in the world's scientific
community that the pioneer of wireless communication
was Prof Jagdeesh Bose and not Marconi. The earliest
reservoir and dam for irrigation was built in
Saurashtra. According to Saka King Rudradaman I of 150
CE a beautiful lake aptly called 'Sudarshana' was
constructed on the hills of Raivataka during
Chandragupta Maurya's time.

Chess (Shataranja or AshtaPada) was invented in India.

Sushruta is the father of surgery. 2600 years ago he
and health scientists of his time conducted
complicated surgeries like cesareans, cataract,
artificial limbs, fractures, urinary stones and even
plastic surgery and brain surgery. Usage of anesthesia
was well known in ancient India. Over 125 surgical
equipments were used. Deep knowledge of anatomy,
physiology, etiology, embryology, digestion,
metabolism, genetics and immunity is also found in
many texts.

When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers
over 5000 years ago, Indians established the Harappan
Civilization along the Indus river.

The place value system, the decimal system was
developed in India in 100 BC
Quotes about India

Albert Einstein said:
We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to
count, without which no worthwhile scientific
discovery could have been made.

Mark Twain said:
India is,
the cradle of the human race,
the birthplace of human speech,
the mother of history,
the grandmother of legend,
and the great grand mother of tradition.
our most valuable and most instructive materials in
the
history of man are treasured up in India only.

French scholar Romain Rolland said:
If there is one place on the face of earth where all
the dreams of living men have found a home from the
very earliest days when man began the dream of
existence, it is India

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA said:
India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20
centuries without ever having to send a single soldier
across her border.

New Facts about Indians in America!

There are 3.22 Million Indians in America
38% of Doctors in America are Indians.
12% of Scientists in America are Indians.
36% of NASA employees are Indians.
34% of MICROSOFT employees are Indians
28% of IBM employees are Indians
17% of INTEL employees are Indians
13% of XEROX employees are Indians
23% of the Indian Community in America have Green-Card

BE PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN!

1. A candidate's application: "This has reference to your advertisement
>calling for a 'typist and an accountant - Male or Female'... As I am
>both for the past several years and I can handle both, I am applying for
>the post.
>
>2. An employee applied for leave as follows: Since I have to go to my
>village to sell my land along with my wife. Please sanction me one-week
>leave.
>
>3. Another employee applied for half-day leave as
>follows: "Since I've to go to the cremation ground and I may not return,
>please grant me half day casual leave".
>
>4. A friend of mine had written a leave letter to the headmaster: "As I
>am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you
>to leave me today".
>
>5. A family friend of ours told an incident of his friend's letter "I am
>suffering from fever, please declare holiday to the school".
>
>6. Another leave letter written to the headmaster:As my headache is
>paining, please grant me leave for the day.
>
>7. A covering note, "I am enclosed herewith...
>
>8. Another leave letter written to Administration
>dept: As my Mother-in-law has expired and I am responsible for it,
>please grant me 10 days leave.
>
>9. Actual letter written for application of leave:
>"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home
>I may be granted leave".
>
>10. Letter writing: - "I am in well here and hope you are also in the
>same well."
>

A lovely Story

An old man lived alone in Minnesota. He wanted to
spade his potato
garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who
would have helped
him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to
his son and mentioned
his situation:

Dear Son,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I
won't be able to plant
my potato garden this year. I hate to miss doing the
garden, because
your mother always loved planting time. I'm just
getting too old to be
digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my
troubles would be
over. I know you would dig the plot for me, if you
weren't in prison.
Love, Dad

Shortly, the old man received this telegram: "For
Heaven's sake, Dad,
don't dig up the garden!! That's where I buried the
GUNS!!" At 4 a.m.
the next morning, a dozen FBI agents and local
police officers showed up
and dug up the entire garden without finding any
guns. Confused, the old
man wrote another note to his son telling him what
happened, and asked
him what to do next.

His son's reply was: "Go ahead and plant your
potatoes, Dad.. It's the
best I could do for you from here."

Moral:
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, IF YOU HAVE
DECIDED TO DO
SOMETHING DEEP FROM YOUR HEART YOU CAN DO IT. IT IS
THE THOUGHT THAT
MATTERS NOT WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE THE PERSON IS.
THINK ABOUT THIS. MAY
BE IN THIS WAY WE ALL COULD BE VERY CLOSE TO EACH
OTHER IN OUR HEARTS.

Excellent poems by not so famous poets... found on toilet doors and
walls..........these are the robert frosts or nizzim ezekiels of today...to the
manor born...

A budding poet trying his best...

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper, Shall I lie, or shall I
linger, Or shall I be forced to use my finger.

Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this...

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to ****
But only farted

Someone who had a different experience wrote,

You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And **** my pants!

Perhaps it's true that people find inspiration in toilets.

I came here
To **** and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.

There are also people who come in for a different purpose...

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to **** and stink,
But I come here to scratch my balls,
And read the bull**** on the walls...

Toilets walls also double as job advertisement space.......

(written high upon the wall)
If you can piss above this line, the Singapore Fire Department wants
you.

Ministry of Environment advertisement.

We aim to please!
You aim too! Please!

Seen above a urinal:

Please do not throw cigarette butts in our urinal.
We don't piss in your ashtrays!

On the inside of a toilet door:

Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the entire
performance.

A sign at a swimming pool bathroom:

We don't swim in your toilet, so please don't pee in our pool.

Another sign seen at a swimming pool:

Welcome to our ool.
Notice there's no P in it.
Please keep it that way.

And finally, this should teach some a lesson...
Sign seen at a restaurant:

The hands that clean these toilets also make your food...please aim
properly.

During an International conference, three scientists, an American, a German, and an Indian, were talking and bragging about the technological advances their respective countries have achieved in the field of medicine.
The American said "In Washington, there was a baby boy born without arms so we attached artificial arms on him. And now that he's grown up and became a professional boxer and a gold medallist in the Olympics!"
The German replied, "That's nothing compared to what we have achieved.Back in Berlin, there was a baby girl born without legs so we attached a pair of artificial legs on her. Now she is a three-time Olympics marathon gold medallist!"
The Indian interjected, "Is that all you have achieved , just gold
medallists? In Patna, Bihar, we had a baby boy born without a HEAD! We attached a
COCONUT and called him Laloo and he has grown up and now he is the railway
minister of India!!

p.s Hey Henna.. I don't wanna brag..but I think my 'All Access' pass looks much better than your 'SMOD' Icon..I think you should complain to the administration :D:D:D

AjayDas said:
p.s Hey Henna.. I don't wanna brag..but I think my 'All Access' pass looks much better than your 'SMOD' Icon..
:laugh: It sure does !