Rearview mirror: The match is behind us, cure your matchitis here!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EM2BE

Elf
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Post one...

Members don't see this ad.

Not the, but one of them on here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not the, but one of them on here.

Sort of...I have tabled my XBox addiction until I'm done with this year...but Conquer Club (basically online Risk) is my #1 or #2 (SDN being the other) time waster...

Sort of...I have tabled my XBox addiction until I'm done with this year...but Conquer Club (basically online Risk) is my #1 or #2 (SDN being the other) time waster...

And, when I'm done with my last exam for the year I am driving to Best Buy and buying XBox 360 and the new Grand Theft Auto...

And, when I'm done with my last exam for the year I am driving to Best Buy and buying XBox 360 and the new Grand Theft Auto...

:laugh:

If I have money leftover at the end of the semester (in Sept/Oct) I want to go get a Wii. Boxing on there is great exercise and fun!

:laugh:

If I have money leftover at the end of the semester (in Sept/Oct) I want to go get a Wii. Boxing on there is great exercise and fun!

Don't you love how I can reason anything out if I want it? :laugh:

Don't you love how I can reason anything out if I want it? :laugh:

Rationalization is important...

I actually have a friend who tore her rotator cuff playing Wii tennis.

Rationalization is important...

I actually have a friend who tore her rotator cuff playing Wii tennis.

Apparently (have heard this, but not see the proof) there is a new ICD9 code for Wii related injuries...

Ok...off to the laundry:thumbdown:, will return at some point...

Ok...off to the laundry:thumbdown:, will return at some point...

Hahaha... I think I will go baby clothes shopping (2 babies I will be an aunt to...right after I move away)...gotta spoil them early (aka before they get here).

then I will update my facebook pics.

Members don't see this ad :)
They blocked facebook at my hospital because they said at one point half the computers in the hospital were on it.
I don't believe it personally.

I guess I can wait until April 1st to start bothering people. If I have to...

They blocked facebook at my hospital because they said at one point half the computers in the hospital were on it.
I don't believe it personally.

Thats awesome...I'd believe it...

It is hilarious if that's true. They blocked it at school a few years ago.

Roommate burned something AGAIN!!!!!!!!! She blames it on maybe something in the oven that keeps reburning, but it never smells like that after I use it (even the same day as her).

And pseudo....my point of it all was that if you were trying to hide your identity, you are safe with me. I don't remember names worth anything, let alone matching up names. Maybe if they were on IM but that's it.

Roommate burned something AGAIN!!!!!!!!! She blames it on maybe something in the oven that keeps reburning, but it never smells like that after I use it (even the same day as her).

My old roommate got me a spoon rest that says "You know dinner's done when the fire alarm goes off." So, I think my cooking skills are on par with your roommate's. In my defense, the fire alarm was right next to the oven.

And pseudo....my point of it all was that if you were trying to hide your identity, you are safe with me. I don't remember names worth anything, let alone matching up names. Maybe if they were on IM but that's it.

Oh, I don't mind who knows who I am. I'm not a big believer in anonymity or privacy. (Or histology.)

My old roommate got me a spoon rest that says "You know dinner's done when the fire alarm goes off." So, I think my cooking skills are on par with your roommate's. In my defense, the fire alarm was right next to the oven.

Ya I'd say you are quite equal. I think every time she tries to 'cook' for her bf the fire alarm goes off.

Oh, I don't mind who knows who I am. I'm not a big believer in anonymity or privacy. (Or histology.)

I believe there is no way a person can remain completely anon or have everything private. If they managed that, they would need a psych referral. As for histology, I believe you there too.

karma came back and bit my butt once again. I burned something too. Trying to multitask with too many things.

Finally got my facebook pics up to date and got my family the pics I promised them a little over a month ago.

pseudo, sleepy and socute...you can see what I mean by a big family now.

Not as excited as you were the other night eh :smuggrin:

Well, it would be fun if realtors weren't such blowhards. That and if you could reasonably research stuff on the internet first, without having to go through the whole dog and pony show.

On the flip side, we do have some promising leads, and like the area. Remember, a 30 minute commute in Eastern NC is 30 miles, in LA, its 30 feet.

For the record, trauma shears will cut large chunks of skin out of your thumb if you misjudge their length while cutting double sided tape with them. While holding a flashlight in your teeth because you're doing this in the dark.

Well, it would be fun if realtors weren't such blowhards. That and if you could reasonably research stuff on the internet first, without having to go through the whole dog and pony show.

On the flip side, we do have some promising leads, and like the area. Remember, a 30 minute commute in Eastern NC is 30 miles, in LA, its 30 feet.

That's what a 30 minute commute is here (30 miles). I actually know what you mean by that one.

For the record, trauma shears will cut large chunks of skin out of your thumb if you misjudge their length while cutting double sided tape with them. While holding a flashlight in your teeth because you're doing this in the dark.

:eek::eek::eek:

I just finished playing some super smash brothers brawl. It is pretty awesome. I highly suggest the Wii.

I just finished playing some super smash brothers brawl. It is pretty awesome. I highly suggest the Wii.

Working on getting it....working with a short budget in which I have to use to move and buy furniture.

Can you suggest where to buy one? Because I saw one once, and didn't buy it, and have since rue-d (ruen?) the day.

buy it now don't wait!!! Same with the 360!!! Give in to your impulses.

Played on the wii at a friend's. Good fun was had.

I even beat my bf at boxing (all the more reason I liked it) :)

Can you suggest where to buy one? Because I saw one once, and didn't buy it, and have since rue-d (ruen?) the day.

I stalked a toys r us for days. Eventually they got some in. You should try to order one from eb games online. I've heard they have them in stock you just have to buy an expensive bundle with a couple worthless games.

Do you guys play rockband and/or guitar hero?

Ya with a budget, where can you get them the cheapest?

I stalked a toys r us for days. Eventually they got some in. You should try to order one from eb games online. I've heard they have them in stock you just have to buy an expensive bundle with a couple worthless games.

I may be waiting til sept/oct though...by then I would hope they would be in stock...

I love guitar hero. I've started going through it on expert. Now that is a fun game to play when you are intoxicated. Rockband even more so with a bunch of friends singing and throwing things.