-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by MDman87
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I hope to be in the class of 2014,but I am probably going to stay as far away from these threads as possible,unless I feel particularly neurotic. 🙂 Best of luck everyone!
hahahahaha wtf?
It's a top. In the mighty 2013 thread whoever gets the top of the page post must say "TOP!" and post a relevant picture to the word TOP! Now 2014 must mimic our tradition in a futile attempt to surpass our greatness.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2013 is so crappy they are spending all their time in our thread
😆
Nope, we are just trying to make your thread cool, and hoping that some of our awesomeness rubs off on you guys...
It's a top. In the mighty 2013 thread whoever gets the top of the page post must say "TOP!" and post a relevant picture to the word TOP! Now 2014 must mimic our tradition in a futile attempt to surpass our greatness.
ha. i'd hate to see what pics would crop up for the last post on a page... 😉
zing.
ha. i'd hate to see what pics would crop up for the last post on a page... 😉
pic of dryoda's face
ha. i'd hate to see what pics would crop up for the last post on a page... 😉
zing.
I don't get it, but it might be some of the things I do not wanna know... It is like when my 13 year old brother learns some new slang...
I am getting too old...🙁
applications for cool kids club fills faster than seats at your numero uno choice!
I am the class president
should i go for treasurer or social chair?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
should i go for treasurer or social chair?
social chair
half our class is trolls though
so? us three are ballin. We run this ship. We need to find more people to join our inner circle who are cool.
lukkie can be the treasurer...
should i go for treasurer or social chair?
I'll be more than happy just to be a voting member. . . in the class of 2014, that is
hell no im not treasurer
why don't we make brons the treasurer? he can dig. 😀 👍
Hey!😡pic of dryoda's face
Hey!😡
that face or whatever it is in your av.... it freaks me out bro
alright so here is what i am reading this week:
The Sign of Four - Sir Conan Doyle
Into the Wild - Jon Krakauer
In the Lake of the Woods - Tim OBrien
what are people reading lately that is good?
The Sign of Four - Sir Conan Doyle
Into the Wild - Jon Krakauer
In the Lake of the Woods - Tim OBrien
what are people reading lately that is good?
Why would 2013 be so interested in spending their time on our thread. I mean, it's not like we're the greatest cla. . . wait a minute, yes we are
you are the greatest cla? what does that even mean? (stupid inferior class of 2014)
alright so here is what i am reading this week:
The Sign of Four - Sir Conan Doyle
Into the Wild - Jon Krakauer
In the Lake of the Woods - Tim OBrien
what are people reading lately that is good?
reading is not allowed in my administration
we have pre-premeds to do that for us
.
.
all your threads are belong to us (me)
Haha, lots of people seem to be freaked out by it. Ironically, it is actually part of a cute monkey.that face or whatever it is in your av.... it freaks me out bro
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27196359
to add on to the cuteness.
to add on to the cuteness.
alright so here is what i am reading this week:
The Sign of Four - Sir Conan Doyle
Into the Wild - Jon Krakauer
In the Lake of the Woods - Tim OBrien
what are people reading lately that is good?
I heard good things about Into the Wild 👍, and I haven't read anything else by Tim O'Brien except for The Things They Carried. He has good style.
I just picked up The Last Lecture by Randy Pauch today. If anyone hasn't seen the video yet, it's amazing.
P.S. - I'm also one of the 2014 hopefuls.
yeah the last lecture is heartbreaking but amazing. i have to pick that one up. i love making reading lists... check this one out by the art of manliness
great books deserve our time
http://artofmanliness.com/2008/05/14/100-must-read-books-the-essential-mans-library/
ps - tim obriens books are great. this book is really a thriller/suspense but not in a cheesy way at all! so cool im reading for the second time actually since HS
great books deserve our time
http://artofmanliness.com/2008/05/14/100-must-read-books-the-essential-mans-library/
ps - tim obriens books are great. this book is really a thriller/suspense but not in a cheesy way at all! so cool im reading for the second time actually since HS
Haha, lots of people seem to be freaked out by it. Ironically, it is actually part of a cute monkey.
![]()
I 😍 you!
half our class is trolls though
Haha. Seriously.
I am the class president
Can I be the class Jack Bauer? Taking names and kicking A of anyone messing with the class of 2014. 🙂
to add on to the cuteness.
Who needed me for what?
Can I be the class Jack Bauer? Taking names and kicking A of anyone messing with the class of 2014. 🙂
Bahhh . Sure. Take out all the ivy league kids, lawyers, bankers, politicians, CEOs, then come back for your next assignment.
Haha, lots of people seem to be freaked out by it. Ironically, it is actually part of a cute monkey.
![]()
I'm sorry, but that ain't cute. That scares the crap outta me.
Can I be officer in charge of zinging?
No, they're not too early! Good luck to all of you! And remember, you will never be as cool as us 2013ers![]()
Just so you know, all the med school faculties are abuzz abut how amazing, in every way, the CLASS OF 2012 is.
Try to live up, if you can. Sucks to be you, 2013 and 2014.
I'm sorry, but that ain't cute. That scares the crap outta me.
Agreed. It is, in fact, the antithesis of cute.
Can I join the cool kid inner circle? I'm cool, I swear. 😀
I'm sorry, but that ain't cute. That scares the crap outta me.
Agreed. It is, in fact, the antithesis of cute.
Hmmmm, I thought women liked all small and cuddly creatures. I rescind my declaration of cuteness.
Although, I personally find it to be quite a charming little creature.
Hmmmm, I thought women liked all small and cuddly creatures. I rescind my declaration of cuteness.
Although, I personally find it to be quite a charming little creature.
I'm a big fan of small cuddly creatures, except when they have eyes that are half the size of their body.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ksmi117 is a small cuddly creature i want to cuddle with
Only if I get inducted into the cool kid inner circle 🙂
Quote:
Originally Posted by dw2158
I'm sorry, but that ain't cute. That scares the crap outta me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmi117
Agreed. It is, in fact, the antithesis of cute.
Hmmmm, I thought women liked all small and cuddly creatures. I rescind my declaration of cuteness.
Although, I personally find it to be quite a charming little creature.
Originally Posted by dw2158
I'm sorry, but that ain't cute. That scares the crap outta me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmi117
Agreed. It is, in fact, the antithesis of cute.
Hmmmm, I thought women liked all small and cuddly creatures. I rescind my declaration of cuteness.
Although, I personally find it to be quite a charming little creature.
Weird. I thought it was cute..especially in the video I just posted that made me giggle for a good 1-2 minutes.
Weird. I thought it was cute..especially in the video I just posted that made me giggle for a good 1-2 minutes.
The video was funny, but the creature itself is quite scary looking. I mean look at it's paws... creepy...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592
