Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hahahahaha wtf?

Members don't see this ad.

I hope to be in the class of 2014,but I am probably going to stay as far away from these threads as possible,unless I feel particularly neurotic. :) Best of luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
2013 is so crappy they are spending all their time in our thread

2013 is so crappy they are spending all their time in our thread

:lol:

Nope, we are just trying to make your thread cool, and hoping that some of our awesomeness rubs off on you guys...

It's a top. In the mighty 2013 thread whoever gets the top of the page post must say "TOP!" and post a relevant picture to the word TOP! Now 2014 must mimic our tradition in a futile attempt to surpass our greatness.

ha. i'd hate to see what pics would crop up for the last post on a page... ;)

I hope to God that I will truly be part of this club.:rolleyes:

applications for cool kids club fills faster than seats at your numero uno choice!

Why would 2013 be so interested in spending their time on our thread. I mean, it's not like we're the greatest cla. . . wait a minute, yes we are

Members don't see this ad :)
should i go for treasurer or social chair?

half our class is trolls though

hell no im not treasurer

alright so here is what i am reading this week:

The Sign of Four - Sir Conan Doyle
Into the Wild - Jon Krakauer
In the Lake of the Woods - Tim OBrien

what are people reading lately that is good?

the audacity of hope - barack obama

Why would 2013 be so interested in spending their time on our thread. I mean, it's not like we're the greatest cla. . . wait a minute, yes we are

you are the greatest cla? what does that even mean? (stupid inferior class of 2014)

reading is not allowed in my administration
we have pre-premeds to do that for us

all your threads are belong to us (me)

hey everyone...another c/o 2014 hopeful

:D

that face or whatever it is in your av.... it freaks me out bro
Haha, lots of people seem to be freaked out by it. Ironically, it is actually part of a cute monkey.
tarsier_2.jpg

I heard good things about Into the Wild :thumbup:, and I haven't read anything else by Tim O'Brien except for The Things They Carried. He has good style.

I just picked up The Last Lecture by Randy Pauch today. If anyone hasn't seen the video yet, it's amazing.

P.S. - I'm also one of the 2014 hopefuls.

yeah the last lecture is heartbreaking but amazing. i have to pick that one up. i love making reading lists... check this one out by the art of manliness

great books deserve our time
http://artofmanliness.com/2008/05/14/100-must-read-books-the-essential-mans-library/

ps - tim obriens books are great. this book is really a thriller/suspense but not in a cheesy way at all! so cool im reading for the second time actually since HS

Hey can I be the vice-president of this class? Pretty please?:laugh:

Haha, lots of people seem to be freaked out by it. Ironically, it is actually part of a cute monkey.
tarsier_2.jpg

I'm sorry, but that ain't cute. That scares the crap outta me.

Can I be officer in charge of zinging?

No, they're not too early! Good luck to all of you! And remember, you will never be as cool as us 2013ers :smuggrin:

Just so you know, all the med school faculties are abuzz abut how amazing, in every way, the CLASS OF 2012 is.

Try to live up, if you can. Sucks to be you, 2013 and 2014.

Hmmmm, I thought women liked all small and cuddly creatures. I rescind my declaration of cuteness.

Although, I personally find it to be quite a charming little creature.

I'm a big fan of small cuddly creatures, except when they have eyes that are half the size of their body.

ksmi117 is a small cuddly creature i want to cuddle with

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw2158
I'm sorry, but that ain't cute. That scares the crap outta me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmi117
Agreed. It is, in fact, the antithesis of cute.

Hmmmm, I thought women liked all small and cuddly creatures. I rescind my declaration of cuteness.

Although, I personally find it to be quite a charming little creature.
Weird. I thought it was cute..especially in the video I just posted that made me giggle for a good 1-2 minutes.

Urgent message.....

Class of 2013 owns ALL of SDN...... we are going to monopolize every thread and be on TOP of every page.

Check out my ed hardy Hi-TOPs!
EdHardyMidtownCanary_Front_300.jpg