You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The OFFICIAL PRE-med PICTURE thread part 2: NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!
Started by Doctor of Genes
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The new year!
See these pictures tell a perfect story. If you assume there was some crack in the flower he sniffed in the first picture 🙂
happy new years 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did JG or Pianola ever post their pictures 

haha i think its awesome when guys like sangria too. not everything has to be beer or whiskey or wahtever. lol 🙂
man now i really want sangria..
Amen. I get hell everyday from my rugby buddies for prefering drinks that actually taste good. Imagine walking in to a rugby social with a 6 pack of mikes hard

Amen. I get hell everyday from my rugby buddies for prefering drinks that actually taste good. Imagine walking in to a rugby social with a 6 pack of mikes hard![]()
I'd say you should be drinking turpentine to show the boys up !
Amen. I get hell everyday from my rugby buddies for prefering drinks that actually taste good. Imagine walking in to a rugby social with a 6 pack of mikes hard![]()
very disappointed in you ryser.
very disappointed in you ryser.
dont hate
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dont hate
It takes a real man to order a Fuzzy Navel 😀
(not hating)
yo ryser i feel u so much. Everyone makes fun of me cuz i like the fruity drinks but u know what. My buzz is that much better cuz i didnt drink piss in a cup to geta buzz. I think that crap is so dumb lol
👍
It takes a real man to order a Fuzzy Navel 😀
(not hating)
Damn straight. I'll take my blended margarita/pina colada/fuzzy navel/mimosa/etc ALL DAY.
👍
Damn straight. I'll take my blended margarita and/or my pina colada ALL DAY.
What's the big deal with flavored alcohol anyway? It's not like someone would still criticize you for drinking that same drink without alcohol.
Did JG or Pianola ever post their pictures![]()
Nope they are very secretive...
What's the big deal with flavored alcohol anyway? It's not like someone would still criticize you for drinking that same drink without alcohol.
😕 Its not acceptable "macho" behavior I guess. Beats me.
What's the big deal with flavored alcohol anyway? It's not like someone would still criticize you for drinking that same drink without alcohol.
No the real question is what is the deal with alcohol. You are just poisoning your liver anyway... and don't give me the bull about red wine and long life... grapes, blueberries, and acai berries have more of the same antioxidants...
No the real question is what is the deal with alcohol. You are just poisoning your liver anyway... and don't give me the bull about red wine and long life... grapes, blueberries, and acai berries have more of the same antioxidants...
I don't drink, but you knew that.
No the real question is what is the deal with alcohol. You are just poisoning your liver anyway... and don't give me the bull about red wine and long life... grapes, blueberries, and acai berries have more of the same antioxidants...
agreed. But you can have a drink here and there and its not gonna kill you. I rarely ever drink, i think thats why I hate the way it tastes. Ive never gotten used to it. So when I do drink, i want it to taste good!
agreed. But you can have a drink here and there and its not gonna kill you. I rarely ever drink, i think thats why I hate the way it tastes. Ive never gotten used to it. So when I do drink, i want it to taste good!
I drink Kool-Aid, because it always tastes good. It's just sugar, water, and purple.
What's the big deal with flavored alcohol anyway? It's not like someone would still criticize you for drinking that same drink without alcohol.
cause youre paying like $10 for a capri sun
I don't drink, but you knew that.
Yes I know👍😀😎... this was meant for the people who do...
No the real question is what is the deal with alcohol. You are just poisoning your liver anyway... and don't give me the bull about red wine and long life... grapes, blueberries, and acai berries have more of the same antioxidants...
cause it feels good bro.
agreed. But you can have a drink here and there and its not gonna kill you. I rarely ever drink, i think thats why I hate the way it tastes. Ive never gotten used to it. So when I do drink, i want it to taste good!
I really like the taste of water... it is really good...and refreshing... 😎
cause it feels good bro.
If I am not mistaken alcohol is a depressant right...
I really like the taste of water... it is really good...and refreshing... 😎
I agree. I drink lots of water. I love water.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I am not mistaken alcohol is a depressant right...
boosts your spirits
I agree. I drink lots of water. I love water.
I usually do, unless I am travelling... I HATE airplane and airport bathrooms... I have this thing about needing nice and clean bathrooms...
I usually do, unless I am travelling... I HATE airplane and airport bathrooms... I have this thing about needing nice and clean bathrooms...
how did we go from drinking water to airplane bathrooms? Bring your own water on the plane!
If I am not mistaken alcohol is a depressant right...
Yeah, but some of the best stories I have came from times when I was drunk. Everyone needs a few vices 😎 As long as you don't drink in excess or take a shot when you wake up in the morning, I don't find anything so terrible about alcohol in social settings.
never tried kool-aid in particular but fruit punch mixes well with a lot of things 😎
how did we go from drinking water to airplane bathrooms? Bring your own water on the plane!
No I meant that I drink a lot of water, but before plane trips, I usually dehydrate my self, so I do not have to go to the bathroom...
never tried kool-aid in particular but fruit punch mixes well with a lot of things 😎
Maaaan, I drink Kool-Aid by the 2 quart bottle. I shower in it.
Maaaan, I drink Kool-Aid by the 2 quart bottle. I shower in it.
It tastes too artificial for my tastes... but then again, my dad is obsessed with freshly made juices, so maybe that is the reason...
No I meant that I drink a lot of water, but before plane trips, I usually dehydrate my self, so I do not have to go to the bathroom...
oooo, haha. gotcha.
Maaaan, I drink Kool-Aid by the 2 quart bottle. I shower in it.
haha. Its gonna be the new "my new hair curt" video.... "Kool aid? I f*ckin shower in that ****."
It tastes too artificial for my tastes... but then again, my dad is obsessed with freshly made juices, so maybe that is the reason...
My mom could never afford real juices, and the only juice Head Start gave me was pineapple juice (still love drinking it from a tin can). Instead I drank the purple powder!
My mom could never afford real juices, and the only juice Head Start gave me was pineapple juice (still love drinking it from a tin can). Instead I drank the purple powder!
![]()
Oh, gotcha...
Eh, my parents are psycho about these kinds of things... Indian food isn't real unless there is a one inch layer of oil on top, but then my parents obsess with me eating lots of fruits and veggies...
purple drink >> sunny d
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Amen. I get hell everyday from my rugby buddies for prefering drinks that actually taste good. Imagine walking in to a rugby social with a 6 pack of mikes hard![]()
YOU PUSS-BAG... that would be ****ing suicide up here
true ruggers drink beer out of their cleats after the match is up. whos up for it?
YOU PUSS-BAG... that would be ****ing suicide up here
Oh i still get **** for it, but I think the fact that I wreck people on the field gives me some leeway.
true ruggers drink beer out of their cleats after the match is up. whos up for it?
only if its filtered through a dirty sock. And that only happens after your first try.
eh hem ... holasflo! the only other Boricua on here lol good to see you representing.
eh hem ... hola
Hola mami...que pa'o? Sabes q siempre estas representando. Haha
naw I didn't forget about you like that...he's just not on here as much as you are lol...we all know you rep hard for us 😉Similar threads
- Replies
- 86
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Question
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 958
