You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The OFFICIAL PRE-med PICTURE thread part 2: NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!
Started by Doctor of Genes
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
JTrenier,
the shoes I have are Ray Rose.
i dont know if salsa shoes are same as latin ones... but i like the dress 🙂
Thanks! Salsa shoes generally have wider heels, but I prefer latin dance shoes as do most salsa dancers I know. My current shoes are from Star Dance Shoes, and they're pretty good, except that I have a narrow foot, and their shoes can run a little wide (even the ones designed for narrow feet). I've also tried Very Fine, but they only last me about 3 months. My first pair were Capezio, but they didn't have enough arch support. I'm thinking of trying Burju's shoes next: http://www.hymstyle.com/Custom_Shoes/Welcome.html
Dance Naturals Catalogue: http://www.hymstyle.com/Custom_Shoe...ge_to_view_files/dance naturals catalogue.pdf
Custom Shoes Catalogue: http://www.hymstyle.com/Custom_Shoe...oe_catalogue_for_web_files/Shoe catalogue.pdf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nice moves.
Ive got some moves too. They're pretty phenominal, probably as good as Jtrenier and ar2388. Im out of practice but this is me in the dorms waay back during freshman year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxwdXffT55A
Oh the things we did that upperclassmen tell us will be cool 🙄
One is of me looking to the future and the other is me with a friend who is 5'.
You are adorable. And tall. And smart. Are you also nice? If so, I might have to e-propose. 😀
dude, nice appearance at the thanksgiving parade (0:53)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL-hNMJvcyI
this had me on the floor laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL-hNMJvcyI
this had me on the floor laughing
Thanks! Salsa shoes generally have wider heels, but I prefer latin dance shoes as do most salsa dancers I know. My current shoes are from Star Dance Shoes, and they're pretty good, except that I have a narrow foot, and their shoes can run a little wide (even the ones designed for narrow feet). I've also tried Very Fine, but they only last me about 3 months. My first pair were Capezio, but they didn't have enough arch support. I'm thinking of trying Burju's shoes next: http://www.hymstyle.com/Custom_Shoes/Welcome.html
Dance Naturals Catalogue: http://www.hymstyle.com/Custom_Shoe...ge_to_view_files/dance naturals catalogue.pdf
Custom Shoes Catalogue: http://www.hymstyle.com/Custom_Shoe...oe_catalogue_for_web_files/Shoe catalogue.pdf
agreed re: capezios.. i also just naturally have a very high arch so most sheos dont give me enough arch support.
ray rose is so expensive! well i guess somewhere in the middle, but still $160 for shoes is definitely a lot.
do you compete in salsa?
You are adorable. And tall. And smart. Are you also nice? If so, I might have to e-propose. 😀
I am as sweet as I want to be 😉
Where are you pictures in all this?
I am as sweet as I want to be 😉
Where are you pictures in all this?
E-greeing to e-propose e-h ?
it is hilarious when persians/iranis get mad when people call them arab
it is hilarious when persians/iranis get mad when people call them arab
Cause we're not Arab. 😛 (Although I do know Arabs who are whiter than most Europeans (aka Syrians)) ((And I look nothing like an Arab, I barely look Iranian))
A Persian isn't any more Arab than a Russian is Spanish.
yeah but they usually take it as a huge insult to be called arab
like most people think i'm italian or desi but i don't get mad over it
like most people think i'm italian or desi but i don't get mad over it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah but they usually take it as a huge insult to be called arab
like most people think i'm italian or desi but i don't get mad over it
The Arabs beat up the Persians and destroyed almost everything about them. Sort of. I take it that you're Pakistani?
haha I'm not pakistani but nice guess, I'm iraqi
haha I'm not pakistani but nice guess, I'm iraqi
I was just guessing based on your old lady pic 😀
I know, I was just being bad 😀
[IMaG]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1595/187/109/1473030776/n1473030776_30525355_7005.jpg[/IMG]
how u doin😍
get ahold of yourselves
I drank a few beers and checked this old-ass thread out last night. I think I spotted the prettiest girl on here
I drank a few beers and checked this old-ass thread out last night. I think I spotted the prettiest girl on here
everyone's attractive when you're drunkget ahold of yourselves
I drank a few beers and checked this old-ass thread out last night. I think I spotted the prettiest girl on here
get ahold of yourselves
I drank a few beers and checked this old-ass thread out last night. I think I spotted the prettiest girl on here
Premed Princess?
everyone's attractive when you're drunk
everyone isn't drunk to me when im attractive
Premed Princess?
I gotta re-check
****
I gotta re-check
Problem is, a lot of the older pictures that we posted last year are no longer up...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
get ahold of yourselves
I drank a few beers and checked this old-ass thread out last night. I think I spotted the prettiest girl on here
the only correct answer is LizzyM
you tool 😉
2
236116
Terrible quality, sorry. Apologies for the myspace angle... lighting sucked.
ps- if by some chance you recognise me from a prior thread, plz to pm. ty
toooooooooooo laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.
ps- if by some chance you recognise me from a prior thread, plz to pm. ty
toooooooooooo laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.
Last edited:
LizzyMILF?
I'm going to end this topic right here...
2
236116
you started it.I'm going to end this topic right here...
you started it.
which is why I'm ending it
by the way, you'll always be a 40 year old black man in my heart 😎
2
236116
lmao. i'll bet a 40yo black guy's less scary than a mouthy white chick with the brains i've got.which is why I'm ending it
by the way, you'll always be a 40 year old black man in my heart 😎
lmao. i'll bet a 40yo black guy's less scary than a mouthy white chick with the brains i've got.
that could either mean you have a lot of brains or that you have very little. 😉😀
2
236116
more than i know what to do with. 😍that could either mean you have a lot of brains or that you have very little. 😉😀
more than i know what to do with. 😍
*insert same comment as before*
just messin w/ u
I can never meet anyone as smart as me.
maybe you should raise your standards
j/k 🙂
okay i'll stop now
2
236116
I can never meet anyone as smart as me.
Hmmm.
you better be, boyo. 😉*insert same comment as before*
just messin w/ u
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Damn I wanna meet that guy on the right, waht a bamf
good Lordie, how old are you
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Question
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 962
