The OFFICIAL PRE-med PICTURE thread part 2: NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sweetarts258, sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'm just saying in less words "no photoshop" because you are a gorgeous woman and it makes you look worse.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Baja surf trip. Refueling. I'm Irish, in case it wasn't obvious enough.
bajajy1.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was done posting. Then we started a new one so I have to post. Not a good picture of me but a beautiful layout on the table that led to me running the rack.
l_9cd43cea33fdb230b39c54777e96eaf8.jpg
 
Well I gotta show my good pic. This was taken at the Maxim party in my area. Don't worry, not the one that I sent to adcoms!
bigIMG_0036.JPG
 
I actually look a lot like aamir khan, atleast thats what my friends tell me.

And yeah - I get the ladies😎 The Holy Trinity: tall, dark and handsome.

Then why don't you put up your real picture! I want some proof! 😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK fine just because it's late and i'm probably not using my best judgment.

This is me holding my breath for Baylor.

 
And this is me excited about going to see Guster.

 
Hello 🙂 Just doing my part to keep this thread alive . . .
 

Attachments

  • numba2.jpg
    numba2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 779
lol... i looked through all of my photo library and all i found was pics of my kids, husband and dog. Apparently, i'm the one with the camera... 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad