Good Radiology Website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waterski232002

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for good radiology websites to look up as a reference on reading plain films. One that has good resolution x-rays where you can actually see the pathology and has normal x-rays to compare them to?

Members don't see this ad.

waterski232002 said:
Anyone have any suggestions for good radiology websites to look up as a reference on reading plain films. One that has good resolution x-rays where you can actually see the pathology and has normal x-rays to compare them to?

I remember a thread about good radiology sites for students a while back... I bookmarked this site but havent gotten a chance to really use. It was recommended heavily though.

http://www.empacs.org/enter/index.html

waterski232002 said:

http://www.medicalstudent.com/ scroll down to the radiology links and there are a bunch of tutorials, etc. Lots of other good resources on this website also.

Members don't see this ad :)
hmm for normal ones I like to go to www.netanatomy.com

the radiographic anatomy is where I go, but the cross sectional is ok just to buff up on anatomy.

it breaks it down into CT/MRIs/Xrays and also gives a good pictorial/quiz stuff, where you just scroll over and it tells you what it is.

for abnormal I think I just look for random images on uptodate or google image search.

waterski232002 said:

This thread has so many useful sites it should be linked to in one of the stickies. :cool:

Hard24Get said:
This thread has so many useful sites it should be linked to in one of the stickies. :cool:
Great...

www.auntminnie.com

go to the "education" tab, then you can see some awesome cases, with quizzes/explanations of the imaging.