Official Acceptance Thread Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dooooom

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I never thought I would post on this Thread, let alone start it... but here goes:

GW class of 2011 - I applied Early Decision and got a Phone call from Dean McQuail Sept 19th.

Members don't see this ad.

I got into UMiami via the Medical Scholars Program for the 2011 class but I dont think its a good idea to start this thread til the majority of ppl start hearing..its no fun...and it can drive ppl crazy! congrats either way!

Congrats to both of you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I never thought I would post on this Thread, let alone start it... but here goes:

GW class of 2011 - I applied Early Decision and got a Phone call from Dean McQuail Sept 19th.

Wow Super Grats!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

congrats! :thumbup:

i wonder how many of these threads will be started before october 15?

Thanks to everyone, I really wish there was a way to show how incredibly happy I am. I am a 2nd time applicant and to be entirely honest, I was very doubtful this day would ever come.

got into USF Med this morning...EDP holla

way to go rajad!! i find out next week :scared:

LSU-Shreveport EDP 9/15/06 via mail

Congrats to everyone.

Congratulations everyone! While the other 99% of applicants for c/o 2011 are stressed and worried, you guys can just sit back and watch the madness unfold. :cool:

that being the normal thought. but you guys being sdners are you still going to go on other interviews in hopes of better acceptances?

ps. great JOB, it was a long road but you made it!

pss. dont carry your acceptance letter with you, cuz i will steal it and write my name over yours in pen!

CONGRATS to you all! And Good Luck to all the EDP ppl. May the acceptances roll in :love: :luck: :love: :luck: :love:

Members don't see this ad :)

excellent! welcome.

LSU-Shreveport EDP 9/15/06 via mail

Congrats to everyone.

Congrats on being a tiger!!!! :) even if you did choose the wrong LSU . . . JK!!!:p

George Washington: Dooooom
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15)
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23):love:
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Snail Mail???

Way to go you guys, I'm so happy for you....and maybe just a teeny bit jealous ;) ....I never even though to apply ED!

Way to go, have an early celebration, sit back, and enjoy the rest of the year!

Snail Mail???

yup, snail mail. it actually came the next day. and now that i have it, it's kind of nice to have something on college letterhead that i can put on my fridge :D

yup, snail mail. it actually came the next day. and now that i have it, it's kind of nice to have something on college letterhead that i can put on my fridge :D

It came the day after?? That's crazy! Congratulations, I'm glad it went well!! What did you end up doing from 8-12?

got accepted at LSU-Shreveport

Congrats guys!

Especially asunshine. We are waiting for the MCW 2011 thread to be started over in the Allo class threads, probably once there are more acceptances. ;)

LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15), the armada

8-12....well, I sat in on a review of the biochem test from 10-11. i felt kind of silly in my suit, but it was a good experience. there were only 10 of us ED people.

Ashers....the 2011 thread is coming. soon, my child. :D

Got word from the status page that I got accepted to university of cincinnati!! I applied through the early decision program. It has not hit me yet!!!

Got word from the status page that I got accepted to university of cincinnati!! I applied through the early decision program. It has not hit me yet!!!

congrats man, i found out 6 days ago about my EDP as well and it STILL hasn't hit me

Congratulations!! :D Hopefully I'll be joining you there next year!

Congrats.. bearkat1 .. i got an acceptance from the University of Cincinnati as well (EDP)..See you next August.:)

Jefferson: SmoothNC

Found out today I was accepted EDP at Jefferson!!!.....Still hasn't set in yet!!!

University of Cincinnati: Bearkat1

University of Cincinnati: Bearkat1, ms_nut
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)]

University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)]

These are too few considering the large number of schools that offer early acceptance program.

so which thread is the official thread? Maybe there should be a merge

Got accepted through an early program to Vandy! I'll be going there next year. Yay class of 2011

Indiana University Matth52 (9/28)
LSU-Shreveport:avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)
Medical University of South Carolina: str8flexed (9/28)
Mercer: GAdoc (9/15)
NJMS: Kanterbrau
University of Minnesota Twin Cities: Orb (9/27)
Vanderbilt: SuziQ (9/28)[/quote]

I think the thread should be started with acceptances!!!!!

Can some mod please close this so we can consolidate to one acceptance thread? We're going to use this one.