You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official Acceptance Thread Class of 2011
Started by Dooooom
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never thought I would post on this Thread, let alone start it... but here goes:
GW class of 2011 - I applied Early Decision and got a Phone call from Dean McQuail Sept 19th.
Wow Super Grats!!!!!!!

congrats! 👍
i wonder how many of these threads will be started before october 15?
This is the 4th I believe 😛
But congrats you guys
Congratulations everyone! While the other 99% of applicants for c/o 2011 are stressed and worried, you guys can just sit back and watch the madness unfold. 😎
Congratulations everyone! While the other 99% of applicants for c/o 2011 are stressed and worried, you guys can just sit back and watch the madness unfold. 😎
that being the normal thought. but you guys being sdners are you still going to go on other interviews in hopes of better acceptances?
ps. great JOB, it was a long road but you made it!
pss. dont carry your acceptance letter with you, cuz i will steal it and write my name over yours in pen!
I never thought I would post on this Thread, let alone start it... but here goes:
GW class of 2011 - I applied Early Decision and got a Phone call from Dean McQuail Sept 19th.
CONGRATS to you all! And Good Luck to all the EDP ppl. May the acceptances roll in 😍
😍
😍I never thought I would post on this Thread, let alone start it... but here goes:
GW class of 2011 - I applied Early Decision and got a Phone call from Dean McQuail Sept 19th.
excellent! welcome.
LSU-Shreveport EDP 9/15/06 via mail
Congrats to everyone.
Congrats on being a tiger!!!! 🙂 even if you did choose the wrong LSU . . . JK!!!😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on being a tiger!!!! 🙂 even if you did choose the wrong LSU . . . JK!!!😛
Thanks. I'm just now getting over the shock.George Washington: Dooooom
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15)
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)😍
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Snail Mail???
Way to go you guys, I'm so happy for you....and maybe just a teeny bit jealous 😉 ....I never even though to apply ED!
Way to go, have an early celebration, sit back, and enjoy the rest of the year!
Way to go, have an early celebration, sit back, and enjoy the rest of the year!
Snail Mail???
yup, snail mail. it actually came the next day. and now that i have it, it's kind of nice to have something on college letterhead that i can put on my fridge 😀
yup, snail mail. it actually came the next day. and now that i have it, it's kind of nice to have something on college letterhead that i can put on my fridge 😀
It came the day after?? That's crazy! Congratulations, I'm glad it went well!! What did you end up doing from 8-12?
Congratulations to all who have already been accepted🙂 lucky bugs...get to sit and watch us continue to suffer through this process until we get our acceptances *fingers crossed* 😀
______________
http://www.mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?myid=6432
______________
http://www.mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?myid=6432
got accepted at LSU-Shreveport
George Washington: Dooooom
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15)
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)😍
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)
Congrats guys!
Especially asunshine. We are waiting for the MCW 2011 thread to be started over in the Allo class threads, probably once there are more acceptances. 😉
George Washington: Dooooom
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)😍
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)
8-12....well, I sat in on a review of the biochem test from 10-11. i felt kind of silly in my suit, but it was a good experience. there were only 10 of us ED people.
Ashers....the 2011 thread is coming. soon, my child. 😀
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)😍
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)
8-12....well, I sat in on a review of the biochem test from 10-11. i felt kind of silly in my suit, but it was a good experience. there were only 10 of us ED people.
Ashers....the 2011 thread is coming. soon, my child. 😀
Ashers....the 2011 thread is coming. soon, my child. 😀
We have the 2010 thread to entertain us for the time being.
Got word from the status page that I got accepted to university of cincinnati!! I applied through the early decision program. It has not hit me yet!!!
congrats man, i found out 6 days ago about my EDP as well and it STILL hasn't hit me
Got word from the status page that I got accepted to university of cincinnati!! I applied through the early decision program. It has not hit me yet!!!
Congratulations!! 😀 Hopefully I'll be joining you there next year!
Got word from the status page that I got accepted to university of cincinnati!! I applied through the early decision program. It has not hit me yet!!!
Congrats.. bearkat1 .. i got an acceptance from the University of Cincinnati as well (EDP)..See you next August.🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow congrats you guys!!!
George Washington: Dooooom
Jefferson: SmoothNC
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)😍
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)
Found out today I was accepted EDP at Jefferson!!!.....Still hasn't set in yet!!!
Jefferson: SmoothNC
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)😍
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)
Found out today I was accepted EDP at Jefferson!!!.....Still hasn't set in yet!!!
George Washington: Dooooom
Jefferson: SmoothNC
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)😍
University of Cincinnati: Bearkat1
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)
Jefferson: SmoothNC
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)😍
University of Cincinnati: Bearkat1
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)
George Washington: Dooooom
Jefferson: SmoothNC
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)😍
University of Cincinnati: Bearkat1, ms_nut
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)]
Jefferson: SmoothNC
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)😍
University of Cincinnati: Bearkat1, ms_nut
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)]
George Washington: Dooooom
Jefferson: SmoothNC
LSU-Shreveport: avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)😍
University of Cincinnati: Bearkat1, ms_nut
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)]
These are too few considering the large number of schools that offer early acceptance program.
From now on, post in this thread:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=317107
I added you already, Suzi. Congrats!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=317107
I added you already, Suzi. Congrats!
George Washington: Dooooom
Indiana University Matth52 (9/28)
Jefferson: SmoothNC
LSU-Shreveport:avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)
Medical University of South Carolina: str8flexed (9/28)
Mercer: GAdoc (9/15)
NJMS: Kanterbrau
University of Cincinnati: Bearkat1, ms_nut
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of Minnesota Twin Cities: Orb (9/27)
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)
Vanderbilt: SuziQ (9/28)[/quote]
I think the thread should be started with acceptances!!!!!
Indiana University Matth52 (9/28)
Jefferson: SmoothNC
LSU-Shreveport:avenue (9/15), the armada
Medical College of Wisconsin: asunshine (9/23)
Medical University of South Carolina: str8flexed (9/28)
Mercer: GAdoc (9/15)
NJMS: Kanterbrau
University of Cincinnati: Bearkat1, ms_nut
University of Miami: BrianUM
University of Minnesota Twin Cities: Orb (9/27)
University of South Florida: rajad 10 (9/20)
Vanderbilt: SuziQ (9/28)[/quote]
I think the thread should be started with acceptances!!!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 564
