Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First off.....CONGRATULATIONS.....we made it 😀
I figured it was time to start our own 'Class Of' thread. I combined both the GEP and 5yr classes since there are not too many of us.
This will be a great place for us to talk about moving abroad, visas, customs, schlepping all of our belongings across the pond, finding a flat, how we will survive the Scottish diet, EMS and oh-so-much-more.
We will make this journey together and come out somewhere on the other side. I can't wait to meet you all.
University of Edinburgh ROCKS 😍
I figured it was time to start our own 'Class Of' thread. I combined both the GEP and 5yr classes since there are not too many of us.
This will be a great place for us to talk about moving abroad, visas, customs, schlepping all of our belongings across the pond, finding a flat, how we will survive the Scottish diet, EMS and oh-so-much-more.
We will make this journey together and come out somewhere on the other side. I can't wait to meet you all.
University of Edinburgh ROCKS 😍

Not too far behind Calton Hill. Worth a good walk... dangerous.
). Their lentil soup was really good and I know my fair share from my Cuban grandmother.
!)
*