You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Waitlist C/O 2030 hopefuls!
Started by thunder27104
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mjoyner
Full Member
I really hope so but not sureDo we know if anyone pulls before April 15th?
lemonjellybelly
Full Member
When I emailed them explaining my continued interest should I make it off the list, they said it would be after the April 15 deadline most likely.Do we know if anyone pulls before April 15th?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mjoyner
Full Member
Praying for you! St.Georges isn’t ranked either.I'm OOS waitlisted for LMU, praying I get pulled off and can go! Their waitlist is not ranked which i'm nervous about
italianstallion17
Full Member
Hey yall don’t know what form to post this in but any input help. So currently on the wait list for four institutions WSU, MSU, LSU and westernU. Assuming I get an offer from any of those institutions how long do I have to accept a seat if so would I have to give the deposit the same day or would I get an additional time for that?
It definitely varies based on the school. I’ve heard 24 hours for some schools, 48 hours for others. Generally with the waitlist they try and keep turnaround quick and you also usually do have to give your deposit when you accept your seat.Hey yall don’t know what form to post this in but any input help. So currently on the wait list for four institutions WSU, MSU, LSU and westernU. Assuming I get an offer from any of those institutions how long do I have to accept a seat if so would I have to give the deposit the same day or would I get an additional time for that?
D
deleted1125722
I’m on 4 different waitlists 🫠
Michigan State, Iowa State, Lincoln Memorial, Mississippi State
This is my 4th time applying to vet school, so I approached it with very low hopes. I actually also applied to pharmacy schools too, as a backup career option (and I got into a really good one with a good scholarship!).
I think I’m just so disappointed and heartbroken because when I was getting multiple interview invitations I had so much hope.
At the moment I’ll be going to Ross. Which I know is a huge achievement, but it doesn’t feel like one at the moment. But I know in 4 years I’ll be a vet, and that my future is bright. With that said though, I’m so sad and disappointed. Crossing my fingers I’ll get off a waitlist, but also not trying to get my hopes up.
Michigan State, Iowa State, Lincoln Memorial, Mississippi State
This is my 4th time applying to vet school, so I approached it with very low hopes. I actually also applied to pharmacy schools too, as a backup career option (and I got into a really good one with a good scholarship!).
I think I’m just so disappointed and heartbroken because when I was getting multiple interview invitations I had so much hope.
At the moment I’ll be going to Ross. Which I know is a huge achievement, but it doesn’t feel like one at the moment. But I know in 4 years I’ll be a vet, and that my future is bright. With that said though, I’m so sad and disappointed. Crossing my fingers I’ll get off a waitlist, but also not trying to get my hopes up.
cardamom23
Full Member
Ross is a wonderful school! Two veterinarians in my town are rossie grads. 🙂 congrats!I’m on 4 different waitlists 🫠
Michigan State, Iowa State, Lincoln Memorial, Mississippi State
This is my 4th time applying to vet school, so I approached it with very low hopes. I actually also applied to pharmacy schools too, as a backup career option (and I got into a really good one with a good scholarship!).
I think I’m just so disappointed and heartbroken because when I was getting multiple interview invitations I had so much hope.
At the moment I’ll be going to Ross. Which I know is a huge achievement, but it doesn’t feel like one at the moment. But I know in 4 years I’ll be a vet, and that my future is bright. With that said though, I’m so sad and disappointed. Crossing my fingers I’ll get off a waitlist, but also not trying to get my hopes up.
VetSchoolBound!
New Member
I saw on Reddit that someone was pulled off of the IS UF waitlist a few weeks ago but that's the only person I'm aware of who has heard from UF so far. I'm on their OOS waitlist and nervously waiting for news.Have any of the waitlists moved? I am OOS LSU waitlisted and IS UF waitlisted. I am really interested in if the LSU list has started moving because I felt like there were so many people on it.
lunacat1000
Full Member
Has there been any movement from the UMN OOS or WI IS waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureBeeDVM
ISU CVM c/o 2030
Me. I got waitlsited at Missouri, KSU, ISU, LMU and Tufts (IS) with no acceptances.anyone else only on waitlists and no acceptances?
Last edited:
prevet123!
Full Member
Anyone know how likely getting off tufts (is) waitlist is? I’m seeing a lot of people saying they r declining their seat bc of new aid/loan changes so is this a sign they wld have more space than others? Also how long after April 15th do they stop taking ppl off?
Mjoyner
Full Member
Me- St. George’sMe. I got waitlsited at Missouri, KSU, ISU, LMU and Tufts (IS) with no acceptances.
gayhamsters
Full Member
Congratulations!!!!Just got accepted into St. George’s, also applying to Arkansas now.
Mjoyner
Full Member
Thank youuCongratulations!!!!
sunflower02
Full Member
How are my fellow people on the waitlists feeling? Only two days until the decision deadline! I know most schools won’t start pulling till after.
gayhamsters
Full Member
Anxious but excited!! Good luck everyone 🫶How are my fellow people on the waitlists feeling? Only two days until the decision deadline! I know most schools won’t start pulling till after.
futurevet888
Full Member
anyone hear from Purdue IS waitlist? or OS?
lemonjellybelly
Full Member
For the one school I'm waitlisted on two people just said that they got off of the out-of-state waitlist today at about 1015, but I got an email from Colorado State this afternoon at about 130 saying that the waitlist was most likely going to start moving after the deadline so now my heart's racing and I'm getting scaredHow are my fellow people on the waitlists feeling? Only two days until the decision deadline! I know most schools won’t start pulling till after.
sunflower02
Full Member
I get how you feel! I’m waitlisted at two schools and eagerly awaiting an answer!! Fingers crossed for all of us to end up where we are meant to be! 🤞☺️For the one school I'm waitlisted on two people just said that they got off of the out-of-state waitlist today at about 1015, but I got an email from Colorado State this afternoon at about 130 saying that the waitlist was most likely going to start moving after the deadline so now my heart's racing and I'm getting scared
lunacat1000
Full Member
Quick question: if you’re #1 on a waitlist, does that mean you’re in, or do you still need someone to decline?
TBD-ToBeDVM
Full Member
My understanding is that you need one person who was fully accepted to decline. But you'd have very good chances, depending on the school!Quick question: if you’re #1 on a waitlist, does that mean you’re in, or do you still need someone to decline?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevet888
Full Member
its decision day! congrats to everyone and good luck
momma
Full Member
I believe you started at #3. Doe that mean you are up to #1 already? My daughter is #8. Im very nervousQuick question: if you’re #1 on a waitlist, does that mean you’re in, or do you still need someone to decline?
lunacat1000
Full Member
I am not, just curious! I have not heard anything but I am guessing they will not start until after today?I believe you started at #3. Doe that mean you are up to #1 already? My daughter is #8. Im very nervous
gayhamsters
Full Member
Anyone get any news yet??
I have seen several OOS people get in to LSU. I’m still crossing my fingers but I’m losing hope.Anyone get any news yet??
TBD-ToBeDVM
Full Member
Mississippi is working through OOS too. Still no news for IS.
ColdCrystal555
New Member
Mississippi just had an application review seminar for those that didn't get in, and I remember her saying the IS seats are full at this moment.Mississippi is working through OOS too. Still no news for IS.
gayhamsters
Full Member
I am manifesting for you 🫶I have seen several OOS people get in to LSU. I’m still crossing my fingers but I’m losing hope.
futurevet888
Full Member
anyone hear from purdue?
lemonjellybelly
Full Member
I was pulled from Colorado State's OOS waitlist today at 08:45!!! GO RAMS!
spvetasist
Full Member
nothing yetanyone hear from purdue?
I got called of UGA’s waitlist yesterday 🙂 IS seat. This was my 3rd yr being waitlisted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sarahajarding
Full Member
Congrats!! Are you going to decline your UMN offer for it?Just got pulled off UC Davis' waitlist ❤️
Zenacube
Full Member
Yes I did, it felt horrible because I genuinely loved their program so much 😭Congrats!! Are you going to decline your UMN offer for it?
austin_haller72
Full Member
I found out yesterday I’m #19 on the UGA waitlist for OOS. Does anyone know is this too high to be at this point??
palaz100prevet
Full Member
I got off the LSU waitlist on the 15th! Will most likely be declining for one of my other options, so hopefully that helps someone else out on the waitlist! Really keeping my fingers crossed for UF, but I have not heard much about the waitlist moving yet. Does anyone have any insight into UF's OOS waitlist?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K