Waitlist C/O 2030 hopefuls!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got off the LSU waitlist on the 15th! Will most likely be declining for one of my other options, so hopefully that helps someone else out on the waitlist! Really keeping my fingers crossed for UF, but I have not heard much about the waitlist moving yet. Does anyone have any insight into UF's OOS waitlist?
I'm on the LSU waitlist please decline so I can try to get in since it's my dream school and I'm on OOS waitlist!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got off the LSU waitlist on the 15th! Will most likely be declining for one of my other options, so hopefully that helps someone else out on the waitlist! Really keeping my fingers crossed for UF, but I have not heard much about the waitlist moving yet. Does anyone have any insight into UF's OOS waitlist?
I got off the OOS UF waitlist last Friday around 1pm, but I only heard of two others(?) I think that got off. I asked Jarron at the preview day about a general idea how big the waitlist was and his response was that it’s big enough to call people if a lot of people decline, but small enough not to give people too much false hope! Hope that helps!
 
I got off the LSU waitlist on the 15th! Will most likely be declining for one of my other options, so hopefully that helps someone else out on the waitlist! Really keeping my fingers crossed for UF, but I have not heard much about the waitlist moving yet. Does anyone have any insight into UF's OOS waitlist?
Congratulations. What was the deadline they gave you to accept at LSU?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still have heard absolutely no word on Purdue waitlist both IS and OOS. I would have thought at least some mention of movement on OOS would have been done by now :/ I’m IS and know my chances are lower but I just find it odd to hear nothing from both sides
 
I've been waiting for Texas A&M in-state waitlist. Does anybody have any idea on how much the in-state waitlist moves or if it has been moving at all? I'm assuming not much since its very competitive.
 
I have also been on the waitlist for Western U since May 4th and i am trying not to stress and get anxious about it but has anyone heard any updates?
 
When I met with the Admissions director for Washington state, she said that this is the first year they haven’t tapped into the in-state waitlist. 👀 i’m curious if other in-state programs are facing similar circumstances.
 
When I met with the Admissions director for Washington state, she said that this is the first year they haven’t tapped into the in-state waitlist. 👀 i’m curious if other in-state programs are facing similar circumstances.
I was/am still? on the Mississippi State waitlist at #2. The waitlist didn't move at all to my knowledge so I wouldn't be surprised, especially with people wanting to stick to cheaper in-state options this year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I met with the Admissions director for Washington state, she said that this is the first year they haven’t tapped into the in-state waitlist. 👀 i’m curious if other in-state programs are facing similar circumstances.
I think this is probably true for a lot of programs. I know Uf saw less movement. With the new loan restrictions people are more likely to choose their IS now than ever.
 
Anyone hear anything from UF's waitlist? I emailed and got no reply when asking for an update 🙁
someone got pulled off of the IS waitlist yesterday. I had to email them 3 or 4 times to get any response when I had asked about the waitlist, and when they finally responded, they basically told me to keep waiting. haven’t heard anything else since, and that was the beginning of June
 
Hey everyone, I’m still on the waitlist for a school but haven’t heard back yet. I’m reapplying this cycle but confused with the new application portal. Does anyone know if we need to submit new transcripts or if they carry over from your previous application?
 
Hey everyone, I’m still on the waitlist for a school but haven’t heard back yet. I’m reapplying this cycle but confused with the new application portal. Does anyone know if we need to submit new transcripts or if they carry over from your previous application?
I’m pretty sure transcripts save between applications. I think you’d have to upload a new transcript if you have updated coursework.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I’m still on the waitlist for a school but haven’t heard back yet. I’m reapplying this cycle but confused with the new application portal. Does anyone know if we need to submit new transcripts or if they carry over from your previous application?
My transcripts showed as "received" with last year's receipt date when I started a new application in VMCAS this year. I ended up requesting a new official transcript from the school that had recent coursework, but for the others it was not necessary. I also did not make it off the waitlist this cycle lol. Good luck!