DO Match List 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone have TCOM's match list?

To those of you interested in TCOM's list, according to the admissions guy on the Facebook page the list will not be officially available until after graduation (May, I think). So, unless someone finds an unofficial one, we'll be waiting a while.
Yup-here is the unofficial one :D They accidentally sent it out to us, and someone discovered it hidden in an excel sheet. Sorry for the format...

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• TCOM 2010 Unofficial Match List.docx
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,331
Last edited:
Yup-here is the unofficial one :D They accidentally sent it out to us, and someone discovered it hidden in an excel sheet. Sorry for the format...

Almost exclusively ACGME, very few if any AOA spots.

Almost exclusively ACGME, very few if any AOA spots.
Yeah I am not sure if any of the listed spots are AOA, haven't looked through it that well-but I know that our website said 22 out of the class of ~170 (? totally estimating...) were accepted in the Osteopathic Match.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I am not sure if any of the listed spots are AOA, haven't looked through it that well-but I know that our website said 22 out of the class of ~170 (? totally estimating...) were accepted in the Osteopathic Match.

If you look on the AOA match website at: http://www.natmatch.com/aoairp/index.htm, it shows all of the AOA match stats for each school.

It looks like TCOM matched about 14% into AOA programs. The next lowest was DMU at 27%.

Yikes, PCOM had 10% not match in the osteo match.

Out of the 10% that didnt match....the majority of them (6 I know of) scrambled into Allopathic match spots...so ...they matched into better programs. IMO

Out of the 10% that didnt match....the majority of them (6 I know of) scrambled into Allopathic match spots...so ...they matched into better programs. IMO

Not if they were going for ortho/rads/em/surg..and scrambled into a FP spot.

Not if they were going for ortho/rads/em/surg..and scrambled into a FP spot.

There was only 1 rads my friend...and I dont know where he scrambled. Second- Ortho is a tough spot anywhere...I have many MD and DO students that scrambled into prelim surg spots who didnt match Ortho. Thats most anywhere and that in my opinion is a good place to be.

IF someone wanted a ortho/rads/ etc position and scrambled into a FP place...then that was their decision to do so. They also could do a research yr, prelim, etc. There were a bunch of prelim surg spots open. I dont know of any who did that currently, without being people who ranked both IM/EM positions...didnt match EM and ended up doing IM. In that case, thats what they wanted anyway.

The point is...If you work hard enough and remain positive things work out and fall into place. My friend in SC matched last yr into FP (He originally wanted Surg). He busted his butt on his FP yr and did Surg electives...He matched this year at Spartanburg's Surg program (where he was). So dont tell me it doesnt happen and cant happen.

You dont lose anything by doing a prelim transitional or surg or FP year. You get another well rounded year - actually making the decisions as a doctor, with higher responsibility levels than a student. You get to meet other attendings and residents, can always pick up research projects or attend other grand rounds, etc...There are many ways to put yourself at an advantage from doing any of those years. It is NOT a bad thing.

People rematch in following years into many programs including highly competitive ones.Things like that happen for people who are willing to make the time to work for it, introduce themselves to the PD of the programs they want where ever they end up next yr and take the time to do well, show up to some grand rounds if you can, try to get on a research project, etc...There are 101 things you can do to place yourself where you want to go and there is time to do it, if you make time for it and its what you want to do. Most folks just give up and dont want to put in the effort. Thats the majority of ppl in the world. Its simplified into 3 words my friends.....(4 if youre like me) 1. Committment 2. Dedication 3. Persistence 4. Positivity.

If someone ends up scrambling into a FP and they truly in their heart want to do Surg then they should pursue it and apply next yr. Make all their work in that FP place count and seek out every oppotunity they can...because opportunities are always out there for those that take advantage of it. You'd be surprised how many times that works...you just dont hear or see about it on here - bc it doesnt get posted like new recent school grads matched do. I can't tell you how many people I know that had "special circumstances" like that and ended up where they want. In the long scheme of things and of YOUR LIFE...what is one year? Make the best of it. Work hard. Learn more stuff. Meet new friends.

In any case...I matched Uro MD and Im a DO. Im NOT top of my class. I worked hard, I was a good person, I was friendly and I stayed persistent and positive when everyone else said it couldnt be done. Urology was truly what I wanted in my heart. So...I pray that others will never settle. That to me is the saddest thing ever and it kills the fire in people leaving them jaded...Sad :( Dont let that be any of you. Believe in yourself. Trust god and work hard...knowing that what you sow you will reap. AND if I hadnt matched...I was prepared to do a research yr and reapply. Whats in your heart you should pursue. That makes great doctors.

Im extremely proud of my entire class. The majority of them matched Allopathic and at top spots. Others matched in wonderful top Osteopathic spots. Once youre a Doctor and have completed residency...you are not going to find that it limits you as much as you think it does being a DO or MD.

Seriously....Get over it. Its the DO students who keep a chip on their shoulder and half-ass everything they do that sets discriminations up for their current places. And vice versa for MDs half assing it somewhere. Point being.....when you are good at what you do and people enjoy your company (youre not a complainer all the time) people take notice. "Excellence of performance transcends all barriers - if you do something good enough, people have to take notice".

Sorry to knock it all on you...Im not trying to but it seriously gets so depressing looking at all these forums where they complain and all they do is talk about how hard it is as a DO to do something. What you think and say you become. If you want something work for it....you'll get it...eventually you will. Last story - My dear MD derm friend didnt match 3 yrs in a row...ended up doing a derm fellowship, got to travel a lot...met his future wife, got published a ton, and now will be starting derm residency 3 yrs out from his graduation. Maybe you say 3 yrs is too long for you...But hey maybe you really didnt want it. He in the meantime learned a lot about Derm, became respected and published in his field, traveled a bunch and got married...thats pretty awesome if you ask me. He never gave up. He worked hard.
Theres also the folks who dont get what they originally wanted who only later find out that FP or IM or whatever they ended up doing is truly what they enjoy and do love...so dont write that off either.
All Im saying...and forgive me for jumping down on my platform.....is that If you want something.....go for it...no matter what. Because in the end the difference between those who get what they want and those who dont -is persistence and positivity. The negative ones never get it....so it leaves more open doors for me. :) No pun intended.

Last edited:
All Im saying...and forgive me for jumping down on my platform.....is that If you want something.....go for it...no matter what. Because in the end the difference between those who get what they want and those who dont -is persistence and positivity. The negative ones never get it....so it leaves more open doors for me. :) No pun intended.

:thumbup: Well put

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not seen the match list, but I know a handful of them so far - ga-pcom

Emergency medicine:
Emory
UConn
Medical College of Georgia x2

Anesthesia:
Vanderbilt
U of Washington

Orthopedic Suegery:
PCOM

And I also heard that one of our traditional internship people from last year linked to derm at u of maryland as a pgy-2, but I'm not sure if it was actually u of maryland or just in the state of maryland. I can't remember.

Who I know so far in my class: GA-PCOM Class of 2010

Allopathic:

Anesthesiology- UW, UPenn, Vanderbilt, UK,
IM - MCG (3-4 ppl), Beth Isreal in NY, UT Southwestern, Macon GA (Mercer)
FM - MCG (2 ppl) , UVA, UT-Chatt, AMC
OB/GYN - UTenn Memphis, UTenn Chattanooga, Mercer (GA)
EM - Emory, UConn,
Urology - North Shore LIJ
Psychiatry - Ole Miss,
Peds - St Christophers (Philly), Nationwide Children's Hospital (Ohio),
Rads - Supposedly we have one...not sure where they went

Osteopathic:

ENT- Henry Ford or one of the MI programs...
Gen Surgery - Chicago, Henry Ford, Botsford, UMDNJSOM
Orthopeadic Surgery - PCOM
Anesthesia - Pontiac Hospital (MI)
EM - Botsford (MI)
Psychiatry - Orlando program, Erie PA program,
IM - Largo (FL), Palmetto Hospital (FL), UMDNJSOM
FM - UWV, Virginia DO Program, Orlando, Floyd,
Peds - Palms West Hospital
Rads - MI program (Theres like 3 - dont remember which one)
OB/GYN / - VA DO program
Transitional Yr - Columbus GA, Suncoast hospital osteopathic rotating internship (Larfgo, FL)

Military

IM - San Antonio, TX, Hawaii,
Psychiatry - Hawaii

I noticed that NSUCOM's Match List was removed by a mod, because it had personal info in it. Here it is again, and I removed the personal info. Sorry about the formatting, but I wasn't going to enter all of the info from a pdf into a spreadsheet!

Attachments

• NSUCOM Match List 2010 - No Personal Info.pdf
    775 KB · Views: 1,827
Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the info gapcom student.

Dr. Penney told me that his program at MCG took two for EM as well this year. One was through the acgme match, and one was through the military match. Their program has funded positions for I think two military residents. Not sure how, if at all, their training differs from the other residents. Like if they are ever sent to detroit receiving or bamc like some military residents are

Good call.

I actually really like that mcg program. It might be sort of a hidden gem. It isn't going to be on the level of a place like cook, but they are pretty progressive with a lot of things, and they have very strong ultrasound instruction, which is important for EM.

Also, the first guy ever to graduate from an EM residency is on faculty there. I don't know much about the guy, but still an interesting fact.

UPDATED GA-PCOM Class of 2010 Match List

Originally Posted by GAPCOM student
Who I know so far in my class: GA-PCOM Class of 2010

Allopathic: 30 students

Anesthesiology- UW (1), UPenn(1), Vanderbilt(1), UK(1),
IM - MCG (3-4 ppl), Beth Isreal in NY(1), UT Southwestern(1), Macon GA (Mercer)(1)
FM - MCG (2 ppl) , UVA (1), UT-Chatt (1), AMC(1), SC program (Signed outside of match)(1)
OB/GYN - UTenn Memphis (1), UTenn Chattanooga (1), Mercer (GA) (1)
EM - Emory (1), UConn (1), MCG (1)
Urology - North Shore LIJ (1)(Clinical Research Fellowship/ then Urology Residency)
Psychiatry - Ole Miss (1),
Peds - St Christophers (Philly) (1), Nationwide Children's Hospital (Ohio) (1), MCG (1)
Rads - Supposedly we have one...not sure where they went (1)
Neurology - Clinical Research Fellowship (1)

Osteopathic: 27 students

Otolaryngology- Henry Ford or one of the MI programs...(1)
Gen Surgery - Chicago (1), Henry Ford (2 ppl), Botsford (1), UMDNJSOM (1)
Orthopeadic Surgery - PCOM (1)
Anesthesia - Pontiac Hospital (MI) (1)
EM - Botsford (MI) (1)
Psychiatry - Orlando program (1), Erie PA program (1),
IM - Largo (FL) (3 ppl), Palmetto Hospital (FL) (1), UMDNJSOM (1), Columbus GA (1)
FM - UWV (1), Virginia DO Program (1), Orlando (1), Floyd, (1)
Peds - Palms West Hospital (1)
Rads - MI program (1) (Theres like 3 - dont remember which one)
OB/GYN / - VA DO program (1)
Transitional rotating internship Yr - Columbus GA (2 ppl), Suncoast hospital osteopathic rotating internship (Largo, FL) (1 )

Military 4 students

IM - San Antonio, TX (1) Hawaii (1)
Psychiatry - Hawaii (1)
EM - MCG (1)

5 students sitting out the match this yr due to personal/family reasons.
This accounts for 66 ppl..... We have 82 graduating for our second class to graduate since the school opened. Great Job All!!!

Last edited:
This accounts for 65 ppl..... We have 82 graduating for our second class to graduate since the school opened. Great Job All!!!

What happened to the other 17 students? Did they not match or do you just not know where they matched?

Congrats to all!!

Anyone have match lists for UNECOM, KCOM, KCUMB, or Western?

UNE was posted earlier to the extent that it was known. That has not changed (yet). Will post a link on UNE's website once they get their act together and publish it.

What happened to the other 17 students? Did they not match or do you just not know where they matched?

Congrats to all!!

Everyone is going to land somewhere. I think those are just the ones this person knows off the top of their head.

Congrats to all!!

I just dont know where they matched or what they are doing. I heard everyone matched or scrambled so our entire class is going somewhere and thats great news.
There is also another Allopathic Peds match I didnt include earlier, who matched at MCG I just found out.

Congrats to all!!

KCOM unofficial/incomplete is in this thread, back a bit.

Allopathic

Anesthesia University of Washington
Anesthesia Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN
Emergency Medicine Maricopa Pheonix, AZ
Emergency Medicine Texas Tech ElPaso, TX
Emergency Medicine Michigan State University/Kalamazoo Kalamazoo, MI
Emergency Medicine University of Nebraska Medical Center Omaha, NE
Emergency Medicine Metrohealth Cleveland, OH
Emergency Medicine Univerisity of Illinois Peoria, IL
Emergency Medicine Pennsylvania
Emergency Medicine/IM LIJ/North Shore in Queens New York
Family Medicine Methodist St. Louis, MO
Family Medicine University of Minnesota St. Paul, MN
Family Medicine La Crosse-Mayo Lacrosse, WI
Family Medicine Broadlawns Hospital Des Moines, IA
Family Medicine Baptist Hospital Pheonix, AZ
Family Medicine Iowa Health Lutheran Hospital IA
Family Medicine Iowa Health Lutheran Hospital IA
Family Medicine Broadlawns Hospital Des Moines, IA
Family Medicine - NMM Metro Hospital Grand Rapids, MI
General Surgery Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center Mount Clemens, MI
Internal Medicine University of North Dakota Fargo, ND
Internal Medicine University of South Dakota
Internal Medicine Pennsylvania State University - Hershey MC Hershey, PN
Internal Medicine - Peds University of Missouri Kansas City
Neurology UH Case Western Cleveland, OH
OB/GYN University of Minnesota St. Paul, MN
OB/GYN University of Nebraska Medical Center Omaha, NE
Orthopedic Surgery University of Nebraska Medical Center Omaha, NE
Pediatrics University of Nebraska Medical Center Omaha, NE
Pediatrics UMN
Pediatrics Children's Mercy Kansas City
Pediatrics University of Minnesota St. Paul, MN
PM&R University of Minnesota St. Paul, MN
PM&R University of Michigan Annarbor, MI
PM&R Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN
PM&R University of Wisconsin Madison, WI
PM&R Baylor College of Medicine Houston, TX
Psychiatry University of South Dakota
Psychiatry University of Nevada Reno, NV
Psychiatry Cleveland Clinic Cleveland, OH

Osteopathic

Anesthesia Grandview Medical Center Dayton, OH
Emergency Medicine Integris Southwest Medical Center Oklahoma City, OK
Emergency Medicine St. James Olympia Fields Chicago, IL
ENT Affinity Medical Center Massilon, OH
General Surgery Mercy Medical Center Des Moines, IA
Neurosurgery Doctor's Hospital/Grant Medical Center Columbus, OH
OB/GYN Doctor's Hospital Columbus, OH
Ophthamology Doctor's Hospital Columbus, OH
Orthopedic Surgery Ingham Regional Medical Center Lansing, MI
Traditional Year Illinois Masionic Chicago, IL

Military

Family Medicine Naval Hospital Bremerton, WA
Pediatrics Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, VA

And I also heard that one of our traditional internship people from last year linked to derm at u of maryland as a pgy-2, but I'm not sure if it was actually u of maryland or just in the state of maryland. I can't remember.

I'm 99% sure that University of Maryland and Johns Hopkins are the only two derm programs (ACGME or AOA) in the state of Maryland... there might be a military program for the Navy at the Bethesda hospital though.

Ok here is the prelim. Eat your heart out ;)

And for all those advocates who think specialties are what make schools great compare this year's list to last year's list, only difference is what the class wants.

Attachments

• CCOM 2010 MatchListDraft.xls
    30 KB · Views: 1,128
Ok here is the prelim. Eat your heart out ;)

And for all those advocates who think specialties are what make schools great compare this year's list to last year's list, only difference is what the class wants.

MD Rad Onc, Derm, and Uro ... epic.

So not a single Western/COMP senior matched into USC's medicine program? That seems weird given recent history. I recall seeing loads of USC matches in the 2009, 2008, 2007, etc match lists.

yeah, sad sad stuff. last year, they took 18 from western.

I'm getting the feeling that there are going to be less DO friendly spots in California.

UCI recently posted up that they no longer accept DO students for elective rotations...

I'm getting the feeling that there are going to be less DO friendly spots in California.

UCI recently posted up that they no longer accept DO students for elective rotations...

Wow, what the hell? 1. The irony of UCI, which was originally an osteopathic school, not taking DOs for elective rotations is staggering 2. Why is this? Strictly numbers? Some weird DO bias? The new elective set-up system for LCME schools (VSAS)?

In some sense ... I get that there needs to be some restrictions, and that MDs can't audition for DO residencies (and even if they can, there really isn't a point because they can't match AOA residencies), but I really, really don't like seeing things like this.

Last edited:
Anesthesia University of Vermont ACGME
EM/FP St Barnabas AOA
Emergency Medicine Doctor's Hospital AOA
Emergency Medicine St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center AOA
Emergency Medicine Kingman Regional Medical Center AOA
Emergency Medicine Arrowhead Regional Medical Center AOA
Emergency Medicine St Barnabas AOA
Emergency Medicine Botsford Hospital AOA
Emergency Medicine Kent Hospital AOA
Emergency Medicine POH Regional Medical Center AOA
Emergency Medicine Lehigh Valley Health Network ACGME
Emergency Medicine Boston University Medical Center ACGME
Emergency Medicine Oregon Health and Science University ACGME
Emergency Medicine Cook County-Stroger Hospital ACGME
Emergency Medicine Maimonides Medical Center ACGME
Family Medicine Abington Memorial Hospital AOA
Family Medicine Albany Medical Center ACGME/AOA
Family Medicine Mercy Medical Center ACGME
Family Medicine Columbia University - NY Presbyterian ACGME
Family Medicine Providence St. Peter Hospital ACGME
Family Medicine White Memorial Medical Center ACGME
Family Medicine Loma Linda University ACGME
Family Medicine Glendale Adventist Medical Center ACGME
Family Medicine University of Wyoming ACGME
Family Medicine Long Beach Memorial ACGME
Family Medicine Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency ACGME
Family Medicine Sutter Health, Sacramento ACGME
Family Practice David Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB ACGME/Military
Family Practice Mercy Methodist Hospital of Sacramento ACGME
Family Practice Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital ACGME
Family Practice/NMM Maine-Dartmouth UNECOM Residency AOA
General Surgery St. Barnabas Hospital AOA
General Surgery Genesys Regional Medical Center AOA
General Surgery UCSD ACGME
IM/EM POH Regional Medical Center AOA
Internal Medicine St. John Macomb-Oakland AOA
Internal Medicine Camden-Clark Memorial Hospital AOA
Internal Medicine Arrowhead Regional Medical Center AOA
Internal Medicine Genesys Regional Medical Center AOA
Internal Medicine Midwestern University AOA
Internal Medicine Legacy Emanuel/Good Samaritan ACGME
Internal Medicine Loma Linda University ACGME
Internal Medicine Highland Hospital ACGME
Internal Medicine Kaiser Permanente Medical Center ACGME
Internal Medicine UIC/Advocate Christ ACGME
Internal Medicine UCSF Fresno ACGME
Internal Medicine Univeristy of New Mexico SOM ACGME
Internal Medicine Legacy Emanuel/ Good Samaritan Hospital ACGME
Internal Medicine U of Chicago-Northshore Program ACGME
Internal Medicine UCSF- Fresno ACGME
Internal Medicine Oregon Health and Science University ACGME
Neurology (Categorical) Albany Medical Center ACGME
Neurosurgery North Shore University Hospital-Long Island Jewish Medical Center AOA
Neurosurgery Midwestern/CCOM AOA
NMM/OMM Southampton Hospital AOA
OB/GYN St. Joseph's ACGME
Obstetrics-Gynecology Kern Medical Center ACGME
Obstetrics-Gynecology St. Francis Hospital ACGME
Orthopedic Surgery PCOM AOA
Orthopedic Surgery Henry Ford Health Systems AOA
Pathology University of Colorado at Denver ACGME
Pathology University of Kentucky ACGME
Pediatrics Madigan Army Medical Center Military
Pediatrics National Capital Consortium Military
Pediatrics National Capital Consortium ACGME/Military
Pediatrics University of Kansas ACGME
Pediatrics Harbor UCLA ACGME
Pediatrics St. Vincent Hospital/ Peyton Manning Children's Hospital ACGME
Pediatrics Advocate Christ/Hope Children's Hospital ACGME
Pediatrics Loma Linda University ACGME
Pediatrics UCSF-Fresno/Children's Hospital of Central California ACGME
Pediatrics Wright-Patterson AFB/Wright State University ACGME
Pediatrics Advocate Lutheran General Children's Hospital ACGME
Pediatrics University of Massachusetts ACGME
Pediatrics Children's Hospital Central California ACGME
PM&R Rush University ACGME
Preliminary Medicine/Neurology Penn State/Virginia Commonwealth University ACGME
Preliminary/Neurology Highland/ UC Davis ACGME
Psychiatry Good Samaritan/WesternU/COMP AOA
Psychiatry Hartford Hospital- Institute of Living ACGME
Psychiatry University of Southern California ACGME
Psychiatry Menninger Department of Psychiatry/Baylor College of Medicine ACGME
Psychiatry U of Arizona/UPHK GME Consortium ACGME
Traditional/PM&R Henry Ford Health Systems/Univ. of Toledo AOA/ACGME
Transitional Tripler Army Medical Center ACGME
Transitional Year Brooke Army Medical Center Military/ACGME
Transitional Year Downey Regional Medical Center AOA
Transitional Year Pacific Hospital of Long Beach AOA
Transitional Year Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth ACGME/Military
Transitional Year Naval Medical Center, San Diego ACGME
Transitional Year National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda ACGME
Transitional/PM&R St. Petersburg General/Harvard AOA/ACGME
Traditional/PM&R Downey Regional Med Ctr/Harvard AOA/ACGME

Anesthesia University of Vermont ACGME
EM/FP St Barnabas AOA
Emergency Medicine Doctor's Hospital AOA
Emergency Medicine St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center AOA
Emergency Medicine Kingman Regional Medical Center AOA
Emergency Medicine Arrowhead Regional Medical Center AOA
Emergency Medicine Botsford Hospital AOA
Emergency Medicine Kent Hospital AOA
Emergency Medicine POH Regional Medical Center AOA
Emergency Medicine Lehigh Valley Health Network ACGME
Emergency Medicine Boston University Medical Center ACGME
Emergency Medicine Oregon Health and Science University ACGME
Emergency Medicine Cook County-Stroger Hospital ACGME
Emergency Medicine Maimonides Medical Center ACGME
Family Medicine Abington Memorial Hospital AOA
Family Medicine Albany Medical Center ACGME/AOA
Family Medicine Columbia University - NY Presbyterian ACGME
Family Medicine Providence St. Peter Hospital ACGME
Family Medicine White Memorial Medical Center ACGME
Family Medicine Loma Linda University ACGME
Family Medicine Glendale Adventist Medical Center ACGME
Family Medicine University of Wyoming ACGME
Family Medicine Long Beach Memorial ACGME
Family Medicine Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency ACGME
Family Medicine Sutter Health, Sacramento ACGME
Family Practice David Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB ACGME/Military
Family Practice Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital ACGME
Family Practice/NMM Maine-Dartmouth UNECOM Residency AOA
General Surgery St. Barnabas Hospital AOA
General Surgery Genesys Regional Medical Center AOA
General Surgery UCSD ACGME
IM/EM POH Regional Medical Center AOA
Internal Medicine St. John Macomb-Oakland AOA
Internal Medicine Camden-Clark Memorial Hospital AOA
Internal Medicine Arrowhead Regional Medical Center AOA
Internal Medicine Genesys Regional Medical Center AOA
Internal Medicine Midwestern University AOA
Internal Medicine Legacy Emanuel/Good Samaritan ACGME
Internal Medicine Loma Linda University ACGME
Internal Medicine Kaiser Permanente Medical Center ACGME
Internal Medicine UIC/Advocate Christ ACGME
Internal Medicine UCSF Fresno ACGME
Internal Medicine Univeristy of New Mexico SOM ACGME
Internal Medicine Legacy Emanuel/ Good Samaritan Hospital ACGME
Internal Medicine U of Chicago-Northshore Program ACGME
Internal Medicine UCSF- Fresno ACGME
Internal Medicine Oregon Health and Science University ACGME
Neurology (Categorical) Albany Medical Center ACGME
Neurosurgery North Shore University Hospital-Long Island Jewish Medical Center AOA
Neurosurgery Midwestern/CCOM AOA
NMM/OMM Southampton Hospital AOA
OB/GYN St. Joseph's ACGME
Obstetrics-Gynecology Kern Medical Center ACGME
Obstetrics-Gynecology St. Francis Hospital ACGME
Orthopedic Surgery PCOM AOA
Orthopedic Surgery Henry Ford Health Systems AOA
Pathology University of Colorado at Denver ACGME
Pathology University of Kentucky ACGME
Pediatrics Madigan Army Medical Center Military
Pediatrics National Capital Consortium Military
Pediatrics National Capital Consortium ACGME/Military
Pediatrics University of Kansas ACGME
Pediatrics Harbor UCLA ACGME
Pediatrics St. Vincent Hospital/ Peyton Manning Children's Hospital ACGME
Pediatrics Loma Linda University ACGME
Pediatrics UCSF-Fresno/Children's Hospital of Central California ACGME
Pediatrics Wright-Patterson AFB/Wright State University ACGME
Pediatrics Advocate Lutheran General Children's Hospital ACGME
Pediatrics University of Massachusetts ACGME
Pediatrics Children's Hospital Central California ACGME
PM&R Rush University ACGME
Preliminary Medicine/Neurology Penn State/Virginia Commonwealth University ACGME
Preliminary/Neurology Highland/ UC Davis ACGME
Psychiatry Good Samaritan/WesternU/COMP AOA
Psychiatry Hartford Hospital- Institute of Living ACGME
Psychiatry University of Southern California ACGME
Psychiatry Menninger Department of Psychiatry/Baylor College of Medicine ACGME
Psychiatry U of Arizona/UPHK GME Consortium ACGME
Traditional/PM&R Henry Ford Health Systems/Univ. of Toledo AOA/ACGME
Transitional Tripler Army Medical Center ACGME
Transitional Year Brooke Army Medical Center Military/ACGME
Transitional Year Downey Regional Medical Center AOA
Transitional Year Pacific Hospital of Long Beach AOA
Transitional Year Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth ACGME/Military
Transitional Year Naval Medical Center, San Diego ACGME
Transitional Year National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda ACGME
Transitional/PM&R St. Petersburg General/Harvard AOA/ACGME
Traditional/PM&R Downey Regional Med Ctr/Harvard AOA/ACGME

Some nice CA ACGME matches in there.

This year's match is rocking! We have many orthos, derms, and rads from different schools. Well done! Congrats for all those student who matched! I'm proud to follow your path.

Just organized to read a little bit easier. Figured I would upload it for everyone else.

Attachments

• CCOM 2010 MatchListDraft.xls
    36 KB · Views: 674
As a person applying to both MD and DO this year I have been watching these match lists closely.

I see a lot of success on the DO side, very good matches.

It is funny when I talk to other pre-med applicants about the MD/DO war. I tell them that it is a pre-med thing mostly, which they always agree (but in a way that I don't really think they agree).

Then I tell them about these matches and they still have doubts.

I guess I understand where they came from but the match lists don't lie! Good job everyone.

Just organized to read a little bit easier. Figured I would upload it for everyone else.

If my math is good, 13/16 AOA EM matches were at Olympia Fields. Is this par for course or is there something anomalous going on here?

Make sure you upload the official match list for ccom when the office uploads it on the MWU/CCOM website - there are 2 MD uro matches this year!

So, my incredibly intelligent and competitive DO classmate (USMLE's 240s/250s) who did NOT match at USC, but lower on his list told me today that he was told at USC that they have some sort of hard cap of 30% of their resident spots for DO's. :thumbdown:

they reached that last year (?) and so that is potentially the real reason why no DO's are going to USC IM this year.

partial UMDNJ list as more come in it will be updated

Question....what does "intern/ophthalmology" mean at PCOM? PCOM did not match anyone into ophth this year, and straight from GME there, they said they had no funding for ophth residents for this year's match and have no idea about next year either...

So, my incredibly intelligent and competitive DO classmate (USMLE's 240s/250s) who did NOT match at USC, but lower on his list told me today that he was told at USC that they have some sort of hard cap of 30% of their resident spots for DO's. :thumbdown:

they reached that last year (?) and so that is potentially the real reason why no DO's are going to USC IM this year.

One of my classmates at KCUMB matched at USC for IM so there is at least one DO in their program this year.

Speaking of the KCUMB match list, anything official yet that can be posted?

There's a group on facebook where many of my classmates have posted. The person that is compiling the match information is still working on the list.