***Official HSDM Acceptance Thread for c/o 2015***

LongTooth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since it looks like nobody else has started a thread, I figured I'd get this ball rolling. Who else has been admitted to Harvard?

EDIT: Here is a link to the HSDM Class of 2015 facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...49445441774904

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Did you get an acceptance? When did you interview?

Yep. I interviewed in mid-November, got accepted on December 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool, congrats! I got an email from Anne Berg that the reviewing process may take 2 more weeks. Hopefully, that does not mean rejection.

Congrats! I hope to hear back from the school soon and I also hope that I can be a part of the HSDM accepted group. :)

Congrats! I have my interview this Friday, and I am very excited about visiting the school and meeting the students there. I hope to hear back from the school soon after, and I also hope that I can be a part of the HSDM accepted group. :)

GL tx, I hope they interview me too! Just got my "app sent for review" a week or two ago.

Congrats! I have my interview this Friday, and I am very excited about visiting the school and meeting the students there. I hope to hear back from the school soon after, and I also hope that I can be a part of the HSDM accepted group. :)

Enjoy the interview, under review as well.

i interviewed on 11/22. and i'm still waiting for anne berg's call although she said it will take another 2 weeks to decide :/

Yep. I interviewed in mid-November, got accepted on December 1.

when was your interview date? I had an interview on 11/19. But I only got a message from Anne Berg saying that it will take about 2 more weeks to completely review my app

I interviewed at Harvard as well on the 19th ; ) same here.. email from Anne Berg... more waiting I guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
what were your stats and extracurriculars? When did you submit your app?
Thanks!

what were your stats and extracurriculars? When did you submit your app?
Thanks!

Most of my stats are on predents. As for app. submission: app sub = mid June, but did not take the DAT until Aug..... so app complete = Late Aug.

Good Luck to you!

Congrats! The school, people, and staff there were just amazing. I look forward to hearing from them soon!

how did you get invited for the interview? Phone call, mail, or email? Thanks!

Phone call for the interview and acceptance. I have decided that I will be attending HSDM next year. Who else is going? Anyone already make a facebook group?

Phone call for the interview and acceptance. I have decided that I will be attending HSDM next year. Who else is going? Anyone already make a facebook group?

I haven't seen a fb group. I'm still curious how many people get placed on the waitlist.

I'm still curious how many people get placed on the waitlist.

I am also curious since as of today I am one of them...
Congrats to those who were accepted.

Last edited:
I was wondering when those of you who got interviewed had your application complete emails. Thanks!

I was wondering when those of you who got interviewed had your application complete emails. Thanks!

Got an app complete email at the beginning of November and an interview invite late November.

Congrats to all who got accepted into Harvard!! I'm a senior in high school and I will be attending a private school in Ohio next year and hope to into Columbia dental school!!:)

Anyone have any information on how many people are currently on the waitlist?

just got a call from anne berg yesterday!!!! :D

haven't decided yet though, i feel like this is the worst part.

is there a facebook group already or anyone i can talk to from the school?

hey guys just had my interview last Wednesday. Seems like the place to be if u are set on specializing....very little clinical experience in the beginning...amazing staff and students...and beautiful area....i hope to hear back soon....i hate being in limbo

How many students were there when you were interviewed?

hey guys just had my interview last Wednesday. Seems like the place to be if u are set on specializing....very little clinical experience in the beginning...amazing staff and students...and beautiful area....i hope to hear back soon....i hate being in limbo

I would say you should hear back within 2 weeks or so. That seems to be the average time it takes for them to meet. Good luck!

I'm in! Just gat a call from Ms. Anne Berg.
I was interviewed on Jan 10th! :))))))

Congrats! You should join the Facebook group (if you have not already).

I'm in! Just gat a call from Ms. Anne Berg.
I was interviewed on Jan 10th! :))))))

CONGRATS! You musta killed te interview :) did they send u an email ? I'm still waiting on a decision..... Oh the waiting lol.... Limbo is not the place to be lol :xf:

Accepted. I got the call yesterday. Decisions, decisions.