Still Applying. Where?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RU1992

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Have a quick question. I posted on here a little earlier regarding my DAT scores. Here they are again. 19AA 18TS 14PA 20RC 19QR 17BIO 20GC 20OC.
I can't retake the test until October 3rd, which pretty much puts me into next cycle. So I'm going to apply to schools with this score and still hope for the best (I'm also African American). I'm applying to AZ, Midwest AZ, Western, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisville, Boston, Minnesota, Temple, UMDNJ, NYU, Case Western, Meharry, VCU, and Marquette. I want to add a few more schools to get to exactly 20 schools. I'm debating between Loma Linda, UCSF, Colorado, Nova, Detroit Mercy, Missouri, and Oklahoma. What do you guys think? Any others or adjustments? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone. Have a quick question. I posted on here a little earlier regarding my DAT scores. Here they are again. 19AA 18TS 14PA 20RC 19QR 17BIO 20GC 20OC.
I can't retake the test until October 3rd, which pretty much puts me into next cycle. So I'm going to apply to schools with this score and still hope for the best (I'm also African American). I'm applying to AZ, Midwest AZ, Western, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisville, Boston, Minnesota, Temple, UMDNJ, NYU, Case Western, Meharry, VCU, and Marquette. I want to add a few more schools to get to exactly 20 schools. I'm debating between Loma Linda, UCSF, Colorado, Nova, Detroit Mercy, Missouri, and Oklahoma. What do you guys think? Any others or adjustments? Thanks!

The 14 PA might miss some cut offs for schools. Call and ask.

I actually called all the schools that I already put on my list. None of them have actual cut offs, so at least that keeps me safe for a first glance. What other schools should I apply to?

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude, because you're African American you will definitely get interviews and acceptances with those scores.

You are in a different category than the majority who are not a minority.

That's always a good sign :) where would you recommend that I apply?