-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****The Official Buffalo Class of 2017 Acceptance Thread****
Started by pysjang
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same!! Congratulations! But is it official? I'm tempted to call AADSAS to find out...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wish I could have interviewed there...im banking on post December interviews
My aadsas mobile portal said "offer made" as well. Super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't think this exists yet, if it does, please let me know!
I just got an "offer made" on my mobile portal so be sure to check that everyone!
Good luck!
Congratulations to the class of 2017. The journey has just begun 🙂
Email acceptance! Congratulations everyone!
I am in as well!!! 👍👍👍 Congrats everyone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted! Congrats everyone!
Still no call from UB !! lol
Finally confirmed by a phone call from Dr. Brown.. was not a dream🙂, felt unreal even with the offer email,,,
alternate status: "alternates are not selected before the end of April and can be contacted as late as the first week of August" = we are too nice to reject you, so we'll do this instead.
In all fairness, I had a great time at the campus though and its a great school.
Congrats to everyone with acceptances and good luck to everyone else.
In all fairness, I had a great time at the campus though and its a great school.
Congrats to everyone with acceptances and good luck to everyone else.
congrats to all!
Last edited:
make a new group. it's less complicated that way and it clearly states that we're part of the class of 2017
👍
Congratulations and welcome to all of you who were accepted today. I remember that feeling like it was yesterday. UB is an awesome school and I hope you enjoy your time here if you choose to come. 🙂
-Joe
UBSDM Class of 2016
-Joe
UBSDM Class of 2016
I was accepted to three schools, Buffalo being one of them. I am OOS, and my home town dental school accepted me too. I am thinking it is a prudent decision to go instate. Primarily for financial reasons. I may not be accepting my Buffalo offer.congrats to all!
Anyone offered acceptance that may not accept?
Hey Everyone,
Congrats on your acceptance to UBSDM. I am a current first year here and I love it. I hope you all do too should you decide to attend. I know when I was accepted somebody created a "University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine Class of 2016" facebook group. I would recommend someone do the same. It is a great way to not only get to know your future colleagues, but post questions and possibly find roommates if needed.
If you have any questions let me know
Best of luck,
Justin Dez
Congrats on your acceptance to UBSDM. I am a current first year here and I love it. I hope you all do too should you decide to attend. I know when I was accepted somebody created a "University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine Class of 2016" facebook group. I would recommend someone do the same. It is a great way to not only get to know your future colleagues, but post questions and possibly find roommates if needed.
If you have any questions let me know
Best of luck,
Justin Dez
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I was having a hard time trying to work this new Facebook group business, they've changed quite a bit since I last started one, but I think I succeeded! Here it is!
Let me know if you think I should change things around!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/120891344738680/
Let me know if you think I should change things around!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/120891344738680/
Hey just to add on, if you requested to join that Facebook group but haven't been added, it's because for some reason Facebook isn't allowing me to add you. It keeps saying I have to be friends with you or be an admin of the group (which I am). So maybe it has something to do with your privacy settings? Just a heads up!
Hey just to add on, if you requested to join that Facebook group but haven't been added, it's because for some reason Facebook isn't allowing me to add you. It keeps saying I have to be friends with you or be an admin of the group (which I am). So maybe it has something to do with your privacy settings? Just a heads up!
Just make it an open group where anyone can join. Makes it less confusing 🙂
I just got an interview invitation today!!
very excited!
very excited!
Did anyone that was put on continuing review hear anything back?
Interviewed on December 7th. Wait listed today. Disappointed. 🙁
Hey I think it's only because they don't know how many people will accept! If you stay on it, you will most likely be pretty high up judging by your stats 🙂
Interviewed on December 7th. Wait listed today. Disappointed. 🙁
I also interviewed on December 7th got rejected 🙁 Disappointed as well
I thought I did bad on the interview and I was right! lol
I really doubt that any december interviews are going to get straight up acceptances before jan 4. they just gave out a bunch of acceptances and have to wait and see who puts deposits down. I would be super happy with a waitlist spot if i were youDid anyone hear back from a dec 6th or dec 7th interview and get in today?
Were you the one that was a UB undergrad?I interviewed on 12/7 and was accepted on 12/12 🙂
Were you the one that was a UB undergrad?
Nope, I go to Binghamton University.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NDPitch stop freaking out. You're sitting on some acceptances already. Chillax. Plenty are out there with 0 acceptance whatsoever.
I know it's late but I have an interview in a couple weeks. Any advice or pointers from you lucky accepted ones? 🙂
Anyone know what percent of the class is filled? 😀
Anyone know what percent of the class is filled? 😀
No clue but from the looks of the poll, those who were accepted put down a deposit (or it was b/c it was added late).. I myself put down a deposit as well.
I'm going to assume about 50-60% only based on the fb page and people's posts on sdn.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K