0-6 Pharmacy Programs Questions?

xvii

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going into my senior year in high school and want to know the reality of me getting into a 0-6 Pharm School.
My GPA is 3.5 unweighted/3.9 weighted
I had the opportunity to take the ACT for free for the first time so I chose not to study to see what would happen and I got a 22(I thought it'd be interesting). Realistically my projected score is about a 26 so let's go with that.
I'm an honors student and am involved in extracurricular etc. etc.
Given my stats (3.5/3.9 GPA and 26 ACT) what are the chances of me getting accepted into any of the schools? And which ones should I probably apply to given my stats?

I'm relatively new to all this sorry!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I too don't know much but I can offer a little information from my own college seeing as how I'm in the College of Pharmacy (not pre-pharm, majoring in pharmacology and toxicology).

At my school, the University of Toledo, they have a contingent admit program where if you have good enough stats from HS and maintain a 3.5 in undergrad, you are guaranteed a spot. The minimum for this 6 year program is a HS GPA of 3.75/4.00 and a minimum 29 ACT.

Although you can take the PCAT and apply halfway through your sophomore year to the pharmacy program and still finish in six years.

So my schools direct from HS admissions is pretty competitive, but we also have a fairly decent pharmacy school with high pass and job rates. Can't comment on any other programs, just thought I would share what I know about mine.