10 days to prep the Part 1. Enough time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LaughingGas

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. So I signed for the boards that is 10 days after I am done with classes. I feel fairly comfortable with classes that I took during first year, and although there might be some materials that weren't taught to us in classes for boards, physio, immuno, biochem, pathology and micro are still pretty fresh. I plan on reviewing heavily the dental anatomy and others during the first 7 days using the deck, and the use last 3 days to do released papers. Am I pushing it?