$ 1000 Asian Indian Pre-dental/dental Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1futuredentist2

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've have received many responses to my first thread but I'm still seeking to find the "best of the best." I am offering $ 1,000.00 in cash to an asian indian male who will aid me in preparing for the D.A.T.
The individual should be available for one week in the end of December or the begining of January. I will also provide for the costs in getting to my location - Chicago. This is no joke and there isn't a "language barrier." If you are seriously considering this offer email me at [email protected]

Please note: I'm seeking an ASIAN INDIAN MALE THAT HAS TAKEN THE DAT WITHIN ONE YEAR OF TODAY'S DATE

Members don't see this ad.

How about $30,000.00 for an Asian (Chinese) dental student who took the DAT once in 1999 and the second time in 2001? :D

This is after my discounted special, I usually cost $30,005.00!!

In all seriousness, good luck finding yourself a tutor and on your DAT!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a Portuguese poodle that learned to jump hoops 8 months ago. Its available anytime, however it prefers to fly first class. Interested?

and while you are at it, do I get super good Indian food?

What's the person duty? Be with you when you take the test?

language barrier? you can't speak proper English and you want to be a dentist in the USA? you must be kidding me....

Originally posted by sam3

TRY KAPLAN'S DAT BOOK.IT IS A VERY HELPFUL ONE.YOU DO NOT NEED TO TAKE THE DAT COURSE AT KAPLANS TO GET IT CAUSE IT WILL COAST YOU 800$.THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE IN STORES FOR 55$.

ISBN#O-7432-0185-X

CHAO.

;)

Actually, the DAT course from Kaplan is like $999 (just make it 1000). Man, if you're really willing to spend that much money on a person, you might as well spend it on the Kaplan course. I doubt the person will have practice questions, considering that Kaplan is really anal about releasing their exams. The $55 book may be helpful, but I found the practice question and exams helpful as well (that's really where all your money is going).

Plus, tutoring for the PAT section of the DAT may be kinda difficult because everyone approaches questions in that section differently. Yes, there are a few tricks, but sometimes they don't work on some questions. Really, the key is to just practice on your own.

Anyhow, good luck with everything.

It was determined in the Pre-dental forum that this person was trying to find someone that looked like him so they could take the DAT under his name.

You gotta be kidding??:eek:

hmm i wonder if i can pass an an indian male... i can use the 1K on loupes :p or teeth to practice operative...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man, this indian dude must be some desparate fool *L* Hmmm....well, if that's the case, then $1000 ain't enough to pay a person to take the DAT for him/her. If you're still wanting someone to take the test for you, then you better jack up that amount :laugh: :laugh: