1000!!!

Started by Haemulon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Geesh, do you guys frequent The Lounge of something. As you can see, I've been on here since '04 and haven't even reached 500....I better start post-whoring (Damn this will interfere with my MCAT study 😱
 
RAD11 said:
Geesh, do you guys frequent The Lounge of something. As you can see, I've been on here since '04 and haven't even reached 500....I better start post-whoring (Damn this will interfere with my MCAT study 😱

No lounge for me (except a couple posts). Did my 1000 in 2 months (geeze, I really need to get outside).
 
Darnit only 400...gotta keep posting...... gotta keep posting, LOL!!! Should reach 500 by next year hahahhaha!!!
 
RAD11 said:
Geesh, do you guys frequent The Lounge of something. As you can see, I've been on here since '04 and haven't even reached 500....I better start post-whoring (Damn this will interfere with my MCAT study 😱
Eeek, I'm glad I didn't discover SDN until after the MCAT, as I'm officially addicted.
 
RDood said:
Eeek, I'm glad I didn't discover SDN until after the MCAT, as I'm officially addicted.


i know... hehe this thing is addicting!! lol i have a long way to go =D
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haemulon said:
I just made it! Welcome to my celebratory 1000+ thread!

Nice work my MCAT Countdown Thread compadre! I still have a ways to go, but I have it in my sights!
 
Thanks everyone !!!! I couldn't get through these long days of waiting and stressfull application process without you. 😍 SDN rocks! Us MCAT countdown compadres definitely need to stick together, there is sill a very long road ahead for all of us. Best of luck everyone! :luck:

2,000 here I come 👍
 
Finally hit 500! I know, I know it's not 1000 😀.
 
haha, no wonder you reached 1000+ posts w/in two months...In this thread alone you have already posted 6 times. Anyhow, Congrats!

P.S: we should use this thread to boost our post-count... 😀 I have quite a long way.
 
Duckwizard said:
haha, no wonder you reached 1000+ posts w/in two months...In this thread alone you have already posted 6 times. Anyhow, Congrats!

P.S: we should use this thread to boost our post-count... 😀 I have quite a long way.

7 now 😀
 
I'd like to suggest the random threads in both pre-allo and the MCAT forum to fellow aspiring post-******. I couldn't have reached 1K in two months without their help after the sad demise of the countdown.
 
Dr Durden said:
I'd like to suggest the random threads in both pre-allo and the MCAT forum to fellow aspiring post-******. I couldn't have reached 1K in two months without their help after the sad demise of the countdown.

The end of Countdown still brings tears to my eyes 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haemulon said:
Uh oh, you had one more post on this page than me. Had to even it up. 😉
And I have a Bigger pic on the way as soon as my funds clear for SDN 👍

Were you feeling slightly inadequate due to the size of your avatar? Avatar envy - it gets the best of all of us!
 
Haemulon said:
Where has Jackie been lately? Havn't seen her as much.

She's on vacation right now! Been to Jamaica and Cozumel so far - doing one of those Caribbean Cruises.
 
danjo said:
She's on vacation right now! Been to Jamaica and Cozumel so far - doing one of those Caribbean Cruises.

Wow. Thats awesome. I'm surprised you arn't with her! She strikes me as the type that may not mind a 3rd wheel on the party cart. 😎
 
Haemulon said:
Wow. Thats awesome. I'm surprised you arn't with her! She strikes me as the type that may not mind a 3rd wheel on the party cart. 😎

Haha! I gave her some crap for not bringing me along!
 
Haemulon said:
Seeing your avatar so much better not give me weird dreams of Austin Powers interviewing me. :scared:
same here! 😱

actually, that might be kind of fun. i could be a femmbot!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haemulon said:
Seeing your avatar so much, better not give me weird dreams of Austin Powers interviewing me. :scared:

You'd just have to respond with "Smashing! Groovy! Yay Capitalism!"