-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
1000!!!
Started by Haemulon
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congratulations, your complimentary "I have a thousand posts on SDN" shirt will be send to you immediately!
J/K of course 🙂
J/K of course 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gettin' up there!
Ah, the t-shirt would be cool. Would wear it under my suit at interviews like a superman costume. The big "SDN 1000+". 😎
RAD11 said:Geesh, do you guys frequent The Lounge of something. As you can see, I've been on here since '04 and haven't even reached 500....I better start post-whoring (Damn this will interfere with my MCAT study 😱
No lounge for me (except a couple posts). Did my 1000 in 2 months (geeze, I really need to get outside).
Haemulon said:Did my 1000 in 2 months
Wow that's a lot of posting.
RAD11 said:Darnit only 400...gotta keep posting...... gotta keep posting, LOL!!! Should reach 500 by next year hahahhaha!!!
👍 Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming .....
Haemulon said:I just made it! Welcome to my celebratory 1000+ thread!
alllllllllllright!!!!
I BROUGHT TANG!
*holds up the Tang*
R
RDood
Eeek, I'm glad I didn't discover SDN until after the MCAT, as I'm officially addicted.RAD11 said:Geesh, do you guys frequent The Lounge of something. As you can see, I've been on here since '04 and haven't even reached 500....I better start post-whoring (Damn this will interfere with my MCAT study 😱
RDood said:Eeek, I'm glad I didn't discover SDN until after the MCAT, as I'm officially addicted.
i know... hehe this thing is addicting!! lol i have a long way to go =D
nice job, haemulon! 🙂 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay Haemulon!
-Dr. P.
-Dr. P.
Haemulon said:I just made it! Welcome to my celebratory 1000+ thread!
Nice work my MCAT Countdown Thread compadre! I still have a ways to go, but I have it in my sights!
CONGRATS HAEMULON... I just hit 500 myself yesterday!
Thanks everyone !!!! I couldn't get through these long days of waiting and stressfull application process without you. 😍 SDN rocks! Us MCAT countdown compadres definitely need to stick together, there is sill a very long road ahead for all of us. Best of luck everyone!
2,000 here I come 👍
2,000 here I come 👍
RAD11 said:Finally hit 500! I know, I know it's not 1000 😀.
Go Elmo go!!!
haha, no wonder you reached 1000+ posts w/in two months...In this thread alone you have already posted 6 times. Anyhow, Congrats!
P.S: we should use this thread to boost our post-count... 😀 I have quite a long way.
P.S: we should use this thread to boost our post-count... 😀 I have quite a long way.
Duckwizard said:haha, no wonder you reached 1000+ posts w/in two months...In this thread alone you have already posted 6 times. Anyhow, Congrats!
P.S: we should use this thread to boost our post-count... 😀 I have quite a long way.
7 now 😀
Dr Durden said:I'd like to suggest the random threads in both pre-allo and the MCAT forum to fellow aspiring post-******. I couldn't have reached 1K in two months without their help after the sad demise of the countdown.
The end of Countdown still brings tears to my eyes 🙁
Haemulon said:The end of Countdown still brings tears to my eyes 🙁
It was an awkward time for all of us...the growing pains of moving into pre-allo...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm movin' in on ya baby!
danjo said:I'm movin' in on ya baby!
72 more and your there. Bring it on big dog!
Haemulon said:72 more and your there. Bring it on big dog!
61 and counting!
danjo said:61 and counting!
Uh oh, you had one more post on this page than me. Had to even it up. 😉
And I have a Bigger pic on the way as soon as my funds clear for SDN 👍
Haemulon said:Uh oh, you had one more post on this page than me. Had to even it up. 😉
And I have a Bigger pic on the way as soon as my funds clear for SDN 👍
Were you feeling slightly inadequate due to the size of your avatar? Avatar envy - it gets the best of all of us!
danjo said:Were you feeling slightly inadequate due to the size of your avatar? Avatar envy - it gets the best of all of us!
I just hate being a little fish. 😛
But ok, it is avatar envy. 😳
Where has Jackie been lately? Havn't seen her as much.
Haemulon said:Where has Jackie been lately? Havn't seen her as much.
She's on vacation right now! Been to Jamaica and Cozumel so far - doing one of those Caribbean Cruises.
danjo said:She's on vacation right now! Been to Jamaica and Cozumel so far - doing one of those Caribbean Cruises.
Wow. Thats awesome. I'm surprised you arn't with her! She strikes me as the type that may not mind a 3rd wheel on the party cart. 😎
Haemulon said:Wow. Thats awesome. I'm surprised you arn't with her! She strikes me as the type that may not mind a 3rd wheel on the party cart. 😎
Haha! I gave her some crap for not bringing me along!
So, what do you think the chances of my last 48 posts being completely worthless are?
danjo said:So, what do you think the chances of my last 48 posts being completely worthless are?
About the same as my next 937 .... or so. 👍
danjo said:Good call! 👍
Seeing your avatar so much, better not give me weird dreams of Austin Powers interviewing me.

same here! 😱Haemulon said:Seeing your avatar so much better not give me weird dreams of Austin Powers interviewing me.![]()
actually, that might be kind of fun. i could be a femmbot!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haemulon said:Seeing your avatar so much, better not give me weird dreams of Austin Powers interviewing me.![]()
You'd just have to respond with "Smashing! Groovy! Yay Capitalism!"
scentimint said:same here! 😱
actually, that might be kind of fun. i could be a femmbot!
Hell ya! We'd just have to watch out for that cross-mojination!
danjo said:Hell ya! We'd just have to watch out for that cross-mojination!
Yeh baby! Yeh!!!!!!!
Hey, I just made it to the top 10 pages of members if you arrange them by posts. Its the small victories that keep us moving forward. 👍
I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K