/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschoolwoo

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
For reapplicants I believe the consensus is that if you did NOT apply to the school you're applying to in your reapplying cycle, avoid saying that you are reappyling. I'd assume the logic here would be to avoid any "Oh so now you're applying to our school but we weren't good enough last time," questions.
Edit: Hopefully someone more versed in application know-how can confirm or deny this.

Reactions: 1 user
We can already see whether you have previously applied to our school on the primary application.
If they ask if you have ever applied to any medical school, they are also asking about applications that did not include them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
what about applications that did NOT include them? debating submitting to a throwaway without my mcat score, but im scared of these re-applicant questions if my primary somehow goes under review by july 30 when my mcat score comes in

You will always be a re-applicant for the schools that ask this question ...interesting.
It would still appear that the benefit of early transcript processing is worth the risk (as long as you are confident of a score consistent with success).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users