Creighton University Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 users
did anyone get an application complete email? I got emails on 7/3 for confirming my supplemental app and fee but haven't heard since. My AADSAS still says 'none' for creighton too.

I also have not heard back nor have seen any status changes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received my supplemental on June 23, verified on 25. My status is still Received/Application Complete with no additional contact.

Hello All,

I just received an email a few days ago (beyond just the confirmation of supplemental fee/materials email) and here is a brief synopsis of what it said:

They stated that my application is complete and have sent it to the admissions committee for evaluation. They also gave me some information on how interviews work at Creighton and that they aren't mandatory. Then they wrapped up by saying that they'll contact me if they need anything and a reminder that decisions will be made in December.

SO, I guess its just a waiting game now! :xf:

For reference, this email was sent on 7/6. I submitted my supplemental on 6/26
Application status: received/application complete

Good luck everyone!

Anyone know if Creighton is doing virtual interviews?

Reactions: 1 user
Creighton sent interviews!

Reactions: 2 users
My application still says received/complete :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Do Creighton undergrad students receive an interview email? Or do they not hear anything until December 1st?

can those who got interviews post the date when their app was completed?

can those who got interviews post the date when their app was completed?

I submitted through AADSAS 6/16 and got an email from Creighton saying my app was under review on 7/6

I'm a D1 and I was in your shoes not too long ago. Feel free to reach out if you have any interview questions, or Creighton questions in general! Congrats to those who received interviews, and hang in there for people who didn't cause the application journey is far from over!

I received my invitation late Friday but I was asking to call and schedule the interview, it also said on the email that since many invitations went out, they can't guarantee that they will have time available? does that mean I might not be able to schedule one?
did any of you guys already schedule one?

They sent the email after the admissions office closed (8-3 CT). Since it is labor day weekend, I assume the office was closed today. So most likely, people will begin scheduling tomorrow morning.

Same here. No answer yet. Not sure how many times I should call per day haha

I'm a D1 and I was in your shoes not too long ago. Feel free to reach out if you have any interview questions, or Creighton questions in general! Congrats to those who received interviews, and hang in there for people who didn't cause the application journey is far from over!
Could you relieve/change some of your privacy settings so people can message you directly as a follow up on your offer for answering questions? Thanks.

Hey I called yesterday around 8:40 am ET so it should be 7:40 am CT. I know, 20 minutes earlier than their business hour but it works. I was able to schedule my interview for 9/17.

were interview invites sent via email from Creighton?

Does anyone know what to expect for the meeting with the student ambassador? I’m sort of nervous for it!

How early is everyone interviewing with admissions? I have the one with the student in October and admissions in November
my student interview is in about 2 weeks my real interview is middle of october

How early is everyone interviewing with admissions? I have the one with the student in October and admissions in November

Student ambassador 9/17 and interview 10/20. Those were the earliest dates when I called.

Is the student ambassador meeting formal? Do we need to wear suit and tie?

If you aren't selected for an interview, does that mean you can still receive an acceptance on December 15th?

Don't plan on being accepted without an interview.. Not saying it's impossible but i think it is a little naive... If it were too happen, it would probably be the day before class starts and they are scurrying to find someone to fill a seat which odds are, wont happen
Not entirely true, last year I was waitlisted without an interview and there’s plenty of individuals who get accepted without interviews

Is the student ambassador meeting formal? Do we need to wear suit and tie?
I would also like to know this. I think I am going to dress formal just in case to make a good impression!!

Anyone know what to expect for the student ambassador meeting??

Has anyone had their actual interview and could give us insight on how it went?

Reactions: 3 users
I should have posted this sooner but her it is now:

Interview #1
Notification date: 9/4/20
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/15/20
GPA (science, overall): 3.54 / 3.51
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 / 21 / 21 / 22 / NONE
Interview date: 10/23/20
Method of interview: Virtual

Also had my student ambassador meeting already, it was awesome!