Creighton University Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
did anyone get an application complete email? I got emails on 7/3 for confirming my supplemental app and fee but haven't heard since. My AADSAS still says 'none' for creighton too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received my supplemental on June 23, verified on 25. My status is still Received/Application Complete with no additional contact.
 
Hello All,

I just received an email a few days ago (beyond just the confirmation of supplemental fee/materials email) and here is a brief synopsis of what it said:

They stated that my application is complete and have sent it to the admissions committee for evaluation. They also gave me some information on how interviews work at Creighton and that they aren't mandatory. Then they wrapped up by saying that they'll contact me if they need anything and a reminder that decisions will be made in December.

SO, I guess its just a waiting game now! :xf:

For reference, this email was sent on 7/6. I submitted my supplemental on 6/26
Application status: received/application complete

Good luck everyone!
 
Do Creighton undergrad students receive an interview email? Or do they not hear anything until December 1st?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a D1 and I was in your shoes not too long ago. Feel free to reach out if you have any interview questions, or Creighton questions in general! Congrats to those who received interviews, and hang in there for people who didn't cause the application journey is far from over!
 
I received my invitation late Friday but I was asking to call and schedule the interview, it also said on the email that since many invitations went out, they can't guarantee that they will have time available? does that mean I might not be able to schedule one?
did any of you guys already schedule one?
 
They sent the email after the admissions office closed (8-3 CT). Since it is labor day weekend, I assume the office was closed today. So most likely, people will begin scheduling tomorrow morning.
 
I'm a D1 and I was in your shoes not too long ago. Feel free to reach out if you have any interview questions, or Creighton questions in general! Congrats to those who received interviews, and hang in there for people who didn't cause the application journey is far from over!
Could you relieve/change some of your privacy settings so people can message you directly as a follow up on your offer for answering questions? Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I called yesterday around 8:40 am ET so it should be 7:40 am CT. I know, 20 minutes earlier than their business hour but it works. I was able to schedule my interview for 9/17.
 
Don't plan on being accepted without an interview.. Not saying it's impossible but i think it is a little naive... If it were too happen, it would probably be the day before class starts and they are scurrying to find someone to fill a seat which odds are, wont happen
Not entirely true, last year I was waitlisted without an interview and there’s plenty of individuals who get accepted without interviews
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I should have posted this sooner but her it is now:

Interview #1
Notification date: 9/4/20
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/15/20
GPA (science, overall): 3.54 / 3.51
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 / 21 / 21 / 22 / NONE
Interview date: 10/23/20
Method of interview: Virtual

Also had my student ambassador meeting already, it was awesome!