Dec 25, 2016
  1. Dental Student
Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

Dentist_T

May 4, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello All,

I just received an email a few days ago (beyond just the confirmation of supplemental fee/materials email) and here is a brief synopsis of what it said:

They stated that my application is complete and have sent it to the admissions committee for evaluation. They also gave me some information on how interviews work at Creighton and that they aren't mandatory. Then they wrapped up by saying that they'll contact me if they need anything and a reminder that decisions will be made in December.

SO, I guess its just a waiting game now! :xf:

For reference, this email was sent on 7/6. I submitted my supplemental on 6/26
Application status: received/application complete

Good luck everyone!

About the Ads

85-29

5+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2015
  1. Dental Student
I'm a D1 and I was in your shoes not too long ago. Feel free to reach out if you have any interview questions, or Creighton questions in general! Congrats to those who received interviews, and hang in there for people who didn't cause the application journey is far from over!

Reactions: 1 user

FutureDent2025

Aug 30, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
I received my invitation late Friday but I was asking to call and schedule the interview, it also said on the email that since many invitations went out, they can't guarantee that they will have time available? does that mean I might not be able to schedule one?
did any of you guys already schedule one?

About the Ads

DentistChamp

2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2018
  1. Dental Student
I'm a D1 and I was in your shoes not too long ago. Feel free to reach out if you have any interview questions, or Creighton questions in general! Congrats to those who received interviews, and hang in there for people who didn't cause the application journey is far from over!
Could you relieve/change some of your privacy settings so people can message you directly as a follow up on your offer for answering questions? Thanks.

About the Ads

2thDoc11

2+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2018
Thank you! Do you by chance know what the criteria is to be accepted without an interview?
Don't plan on being accepted without an interview.. Not saying it's impossible but i think it is a little naive... If it were too happen, it would probably be the day before class starts and they are scurrying to find someone to fill a seat which odds are, wont happen

dentaldawg123

2+ Year Member
May 29, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
Don't plan on being accepted without an interview.. Not saying it's impossible but i think it is a little naive... If it were too happen, it would probably be the day before class starts and they are scurrying to find someone to fill a seat which odds are, wont happen
Not entirely true, last year I was waitlisted without an interview and there’s plenty of individuals who get accepted without interviews

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.