2.5 months to 503?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

genericpremedagain

Reaction score
Bio major looking for any advice/insight on getting a 503+ in 2.5 months (test April 30th). I have the Kaplan/Princeton books available to me as well as some practice tests. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

bro that shouldn't be your mentality. It should be 512+. it's doable from whatever baseline.

Reactions: 1 user
I definitely think you should be able to raise your scores in 2.5 months. Good luck!

I just did a Princeton Review FL (the demo), without much studying, and got a 496. I've taken the basic science prereqs (but nothing more) over the last 2 years; I'm a non-trad student with an arts undergrad. I'm hoping to do much, much better, coz I really want to get into my state school, and their minimum is about a 512 at least. I'm not taking the MCAT till June, and I'm about to get started on content review. My plan is to work through the content in TBR books, do practice questions, and then start doing FLs once I've reviewed about 70% of the materials.

I went from something like 20 on practice exams (voided real exam multiple times) (2014? MCAT) to a 508 (2019).
I did other stuff and gave up on med school in between.

Here's the main thing. You NEED anki. Things never clicked until I started using anki.
But you need to study both conceptually from the textbook and then Anki to utilize that potential energy from textbook studying

THen bam, after a multi-year hiatus, I got the 508 after 2 months of light studying + 1 month of dedciated studying (took leave from work). Pissed everyone off. But they've been screwing me for long enough that I was like **** IT. I will be taking this month to study. FIRE ME IF YOU WANT.