2 days left...URGENT HELP NEEDED

Started by chessodoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chessodoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK so I have been quite certain I would be ranking UF Gainsville as my top choice, however I am having doubts, and I am currently between: UF Gainsville vs. Univ Maryland vs. Univ Rochester vs. UC Irvine.

How does UF Gainsville compare with the 3 listed? Whats the best program of these 4?
 
Actually I posted for a friend, not myself. Seems like he is "OK" with living in Florida. Anything he should watch out for there? His main concern is the quality of the programs, not location (except for Rochester NY, where location is slightly important, :laugh:)

oh well what are you looking for

You really have nothing else to do with your life than to check posters' histories and try to come up with useless "wiseass" answers? As above, my post was for a friend, not myself (not that it matters). Get a life.