2 weeks left.... FL's every three days?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kanda1o

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Officially 2 weeks left until my exam! (Aug. 22nd)!

Content review has been done since the start of Aug. Doing FL's (kaplan) and practice sections (kaplan) as well as practice passages (khan academy). What do you think? I've been doing a FL about 2x/wk. I'm thinking about bumping it up to 3x/wk.

Anyone have successful last few weeks prep, you'd like to share?

Members don't see this ad.

Ooops, I should note, I have been focusing on some of my weaker General Chem topics (acid/base, solutions, electrochemistry) this past week too with Khan Academy videos. I'm thinking about doing more specific content stuff that I feel weak with for today and tomorrow, then do a FL on Monday.

As long as you don't burn yourself out, I would do as many as possible with enough time to properly review them. Make sure you squeeze in the AAMC FL too. Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 user
As long as you don't burn yourself out, I would do as many as possible with enough time to properly review them. Make sure you squeeze in the AAMC FL too. Good Luck!

Yeah, the AAMC FL is one of the ones I still have left to do. I hear that's the best representation of the real exam

Hello!

Officially 2 weeks left until my exam! (Aug. 22nd)!

Content review has been done since the start of Aug. Doing FL's (kaplan) and practice sections (kaplan) as well as practice passages (khan academy). What do you think? I've been doing a FL about 2x/wk. I'm thinking about bumping it up to 3x/wk.

Anyone have successful last few weeks prep, you'd like to share?

I would recommend 2 FL a week to avoid burnout. It can take up to a full day to review and then additional time to do assignments based on your review. Why not fill the remaining time with section tests. That way to can still "see" up to 3 FL's worth of Qs a week, but do so more efficiently.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user