2004 Applicant STATS page:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PERFECT3435
totally agree with your post sxr71.

unfortunately, some people are born as raidernation and they never disaapear in the black hole for good.
but then thank god for the ignore button.:D

Where did this come from? I simply posted the first time I ever attempted the PAT I got a 17. Man, perfect, it seems like since your acceptance you've been getting a little brave with your comments. Besides, your post barely makes sense. I'm sure English is your second language, so please make an extra effort to master it over the summer, before you start dental school. It will be very difficult once your professors start throwing around big dental terms. Good luck pal!

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by RaiderNation
Man, perfect, it seems like since your acceptance you've been getting a little brave with your comments. !

At least Perfect has a reason to be cocky. Whats yours? :D

Where did this come from? I simply posted the first time I ever attempted the PAT I got a 17. Man, perfect, it seems like since your acceptance you've been getting a little brave with your comments. Besides, your post barely makes sense. I'm sure English is your second language, so please make an extra effort to master it over the summer, before you start dental school. It will be very difficult once your professors start throwing around big dental terms. Good luck pal!

This is coming from the same guy who flames me for not contributing to SDN....

Members don't see this ad :)
brave since my acceptance?

that i have always been my friend. actually, never mind. why waste anytime on someone as yourself raider?

Hey Raidernation, wow, you're so cool! OMG! :clap: :clap:

:laugh: +pissed+ :smuggrin:

Man, perfect, it seems like since your acceptance you've been getting a little brave with your comments.

Ya perfect, you must think that you are some hot $hit. Mr I'm-a-dental-student, thus I can talk $hit. Just messing with you. I never said it, but good job on your acceptance.:clap:

Don't listen to Raider. His every word seems to be justified by ignorance and stupidity.

....Man, perfect, it seems like since your acceptance you've been getting a little brave with your comments. Besides, your post barely makes sense. I'm sure English is your second language, so please make an extra effort to master it over the summer, before you start dental school. It will be very difficult once your professors start throwing around big dental terms. Good luck pal!

Hey, it is not your judgements, but the professors in dental schools. If perfect's English would prevent him from learning, then he won't get accepted into TWO (maybe more) schools as I know. One of the two dentists that I shadowed with is a foreign trained dentsit and he graduated from Boston Advanced Program. He had lots of more patients than the other who I believe English is his FIRST language.

What a bunch of stupid comments.:laugh: I find it hilarious that when perfect talks shiz about me it's all good, but when I defend myself...watch out...here comes the SDN police!!! What a joke. Oh yeah, avingupta, I never said you didn't contribute, I simply said you made *****ic comments. You contribute your *****ic posts on a daily basis. As for the rest of you...thanks for your stupid comments. Don't piss me off. The last time someone pissed me off they destroyed the thread. This thread contains alot of helpful info...so please...think before you type.

watch out...here comes the SDN police!!!

I've always thought the moderators as the SDN police. We're just the angry, torch carrying townspeople.

Hey Dream...Dont forget the pitchforks!

I guess I do make *****ic comments....

What a bunch of stupid comments.:laugh: I find it hilarious that when perfect talks shiz about me it's all good, but when I defend myself...watch out...here comes the SDN police!!! What a joke. Oh yeah, avingupta, I never said you didn't contribute, I simply said you made *****ic comments. You contribute your *****ic posts on a daily basis. As for the rest of you...thanks for your stupid comments. Don't piss me off. The last time someone pissed me off they destroyed the thread. This thread contains alot of helpful info...so please...think before you type.

:smuggrin: :clap: :laugh: I'm laughing at you not with.

The Raiders suck and so do you. I like to make stupid comments, therefore I am stupid. If you wish to reply to my stupid comment it makes you even more stupid.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds like Calculus1 is looking for some fun. Don't drop the sope raidernation!

Originally posted by Woodsy
:smuggrin: :clap: :laugh: I'm laughing at you not with.

The Raiders suck and so do you. I like to make stupid comments, therefore I am stupid. If you wish to reply to my stupid comment it makes you even more stupid.

You're making fun of his name and you're going by woodsy? WOODSY?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by init4damoney
Sounds like Calculus1 is looking for some fun. Don't drop the sope raidernation!

I think you meant "soap" douchebag

ok bois, dont ruin a great thread. for real now, everyone back to their corners. :thumbup:

zon't phorget 2 update you sthatz everone!:D

ok seriously, lets not let this thread get closed. i think we all agree that this is been a pretty helpful thread.

Originally posted by init4damoney
You're making fun of his name and you're going by woodsy? WOODSY?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not making fun of his name though. I'm just making fun of him. You're probably another pissed off Raider fan, but yes, I'm making fun of him and I'm going by Woodsy.

Bunch of bastards.:laugh: Hopefully that wasn't a come on, Calculus1...I wouldn't be surprised though...just so you know, I am married. The rest of you bastards can burn for all I care. You must feel loved perfect. I defend myself against your inappropriate comment, and the rest of these homo's come to the rescue like a big brother defending his little sister. I think you all should take a "trip" to San Fran and get things done if ya know what I mean. Seriuosly, Calculus, Perfect, aving, and all the rest of you queers...the mayor of SF has made this monumental breakthrough for people like yourselves. You really need to take advantage of it.

Raider, hahaa I was wrong about you.. You are ****ing hilarious....hahhahahahahahaha..oh ****...:clap: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Woodsy
Raider, hahaa I was wrong about you.. You are ****ing hilarious....hahhahahahahahaha..oh ****...:clap: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by primerz
I think you meant "soap" douchebag

Wow, douchebag, you really busted out all the guns with that one, didn't ya? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.