2006 Applicants: Good Luck and Don't Worry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSZ

MSZ
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To anyone who is applying this cycle,

After reading many of the recent posts, it seems that a lot of people are worrying too much. I understand that this is a hectic process and a lot of you have the DAT to worry about, but all in all, everything will get accomplished. All of you, especially those with the 4.0s or close to it, are exceptional students so there is no reason to be so anxious about the whole process. I for one should not be talking since I can empathize, but I just want to give a healthy reminder that everything will work out.

Good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

MSZ said:
To anyone who is applying this cycle,

After reading many of the recent posts, it seems that a lot of people are worrying too much. I understand that this is a hectic process and a lot of you have the DAT to worry about, but all in all, everything will get accomplished. All of you, especially those with the 4.0s or close to it, are exceptional students so there is no reason to be so anxious about the whole process. I for one should not be talking since I can empathize, but I just want to give a healthy reminder that everything will work out.

Good luck.

chance of you 'getting denied from harvard' = chance of Condoleezza Rice and Powell transitioning careers and becoming succesful gangster rappers

Thats just my opinion

it's better to be too worried than not worried enough though.. those of you who worry are more likely to take the neccesary steps to make sure everything is done correctly and done early! so don't feel too bad if you're a worrier and can't help it!!

oh let them worry but, we as veterans have to come and tell them not to worry as much. just human nature-- next year when they hopefully become veterans they will tell others to calm down :)