2007 interview invites from MCW?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sotired

sotired
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone gotten one recently?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, i got one today. for the alternate list?

Members don't see this ad :)
just got one today for the alternate list

same here; invite for a place on the waitlist. whoo hoo!

same here; invite for a place on the waitlist. whoo hoo!
Yeah, they sent out another batch on March 8th.

Does anyone know how much movement MCW has on their waitlist? I'd like to interview there and realize that it's for a waitlist spot, but if they don't move a lot...

On interview day, Mike Istwan (Director) said that they have had a varying amount of movement from the waitlist each year. Last year 14 people were taken off the waitlist, the year before 96, the year before 12. So it's a toss up.

On interview day, Mike Istwan (Director) said that they have had a varying amount of movement from the waitlist each year. Last year 14 people were taken off the waitlist, the year before 96, the year before 12. So it's a toss up.
Yeah, but I'm more curious how many people are on these waitlists. And do you know your ranking or approximation?

Yeah, but I'm more curious how many people are on these waitlists. And do you know your ranking or approximation?

Ah, 200 people are on the waitlist. You find out the ranking come early May. They tell you which quartile you are in.

I've read on SDN that after interview, the waitlist is ranked soley on interview performance. Can anyone confirm that this is factual information and not just a SDN rumor?

I've read on SDN that after interview, the waitlist is ranked soley on interview performance. Can anyone confirm that this is factual information and not just a SDN rumor?

I was under the impression that it was complete file. But now, I'd like to know as well. Anyone have good info on this?

for those of you received a march 8th invite, when were you complete?

I got an invite to interview March 8th and was complete the beginning of November