2007 Official Match List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benslrp

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Beth Israel Deaconess

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
University of New Mexico

Congrats everyone!

Last edited:
Loyola University Medical Center ..... congrats all

I scrambled into a prelim spot at my home school, ECU. I'm really an EM kind of girl who will be playing a surgeon next year. If anyone is coming to Gville, let me know!

Stamford Hospital (Stamford, CT)
I cannot wait to move back to New England!

UMDNJ-RWJ - New Brunswick. Back to Jersey for me.

OHSU! my number 1.

NYU, my first choice!
Congrats to everyone

Members don't see this ad :)
Incredibly, I got my #2: St. Luke's - Roosevelt. I'm happier than words can describe.

congrats to everyone!!! I will be at University of Texas Health Sciences Center in San Antonio, TX

Congratulations to everyone, and thanks for all of your help.

Texas A+M - Scott and White - my #1

Sinai in Bmore

Congratulations, everyone!

Brigham and Women's class of 2014:thumbup:

:D

JDMD007, I will see you at Cornell.

University of Minnesota!!!!

Time to celebrate: here's a toast to you all!

Mount Sinai!!!!!!!

Just a clarificiation.

Mount Sinai in NYC!!!! Congrats to everyone!!

UT-Houston, my first choice.

Am interviewing for an attending job there...I will make sure to look for the web crawler if I am there next year (if only to make your life miserable ;) )!

Oh great. I better make sure that I don't leave my login info on any of those floor computers...j/k! :p

In a couple of months i'll be hitting the I-95 North...destination: UMDNJ - Newark, NJ :D

Congrats all

In a couple of months i'll be hitting the I-95 North...destination: UMDNJ - Newark, NJ :D

Congrats all

congrats

Last edited:
To each his own, I guess. I can't wait to leave but congrats to you.:)

Hi Kimberli,
just wondering what are the reasons... I thought RWJ was a very good program! :confused: :confused:
Thanks

Carama

UT Memphis....#1 choice........

Creighton Univ, NE....yipppeeee!! Congrats to all!

Hi Kimberli,
just wondering what are the reasons... I thought RWJ was a very good program! :confused: :confused:
Thanks

Carama

It has nothing to do with the hospital; I like it very much there and would have seriously considered staying on if it weren't for the location.

But I don't care for New Jersey...the traffic is horrible, the cost of living is insane (even compared with my experience in California), its hot and humid and stinky in the summer, many of the people I've met are rude and uncivilized and there is so much graft and corruption I actually enjoy reading the newspaper to see what government official (or UMDNJ official) is being indicted today.

Just my two cents...if I had family and friends here, or grew up here, I'm sure I'd feel differently. There are positives here - as I said, the people I work with, the hospital is nice (although its EMR is outdated) and you can get nearly anything you want (as long as you are willing to drive and/or pay for it). Its just not for me...although I'm interviewing at other places along the east coast, I'll most likely end up back out west, closer to home and family (and hot and dry summers).

Integrated 3 + 3 vascular surgery at University of Rochester!!!

University of Illinois, Chicago Anyone else out there?

Beth Israel Deaconess, my #1 choice.....and I was couples matching too, so we are both very happy!

Don't know much about country music but love sweet tea!

UT Southwestern, my top choice!

William Beaumont, my first choice :)

Detroit here i come!

I just heard that William Beaumont was one of the two hospitals voted in Fortune 100 best companies to work for!!

I really liked that place, congrats!