Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi richaricha sharma said:Hi ,
I got my reccos and transcripts from India. I was told by my profs and dean tht they have not mentioned any date on the letter..Is tht fine?..Also, there is no date mentioned on my transcript..just the dean's sign and stamp...
Shld a date be mentioned on all the documents.?..If thts the case..then i will have to work fast..
pls answer soon, if anyone has any idea.
richa
i would say instead of posting this on forum try to call schools which u intend to apply..they can answer this best
even i had reco's from my school but since some schools need recent [shdnt be more than one yr old].I had to do this homework again was stressful coz faculty changed since i graduated and they didnt know me ...so better confirm from schools where u are applying if they find it ok cool..else you have to go through all that again
