2008-2009 Drexel Secondary Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shemarty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There are no formal essays on Drexel's secondary.

Members don't see this ad.

Hurray! This is my last Allo one to "do." Did your login info come by email?

-BP

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd like to send it out today to speed up a bit, my school Letter Service is sloooooow now.

Thank you!

dang man I've been anxiously awaiting this email for the past week and a half. I type this with a swolen face and a bloody mouth due to the loss of my wisdom teeth this morning. getting this email was something I was hopeing to get today, but unfortunately no comfort on that front.

I'm assuming that this is eventually sent to everyone, so is there a simple banner id and pin such as your aamc number and birthday? I want to see it at least.

Make sure you save your incomplete application a few times while filling it out... it took me ~20 minutes to finish it but when I reached the end and clicked submit, I had to start over again because it had timed out.

No essays!!! Woohoo!

I feel so good when I check a secondary off my list...

Members don't see this ad :)
Is good to know that they r alive. I am waiting too:(, oh well. is the last one to check off the list

Hmmm...not only am I waiting for the secondary, I'm still waiting for them to reject me from last cycle. :rolleyes:

apparently not since utahjazz is in california. unless he lived in pennsylvania long enough previously that he's able to still declare instate or something.

Any word on a simple banner ID and such?

apparently not since utahjazz is in california. unless he lived in pennsylvania long enough previously that he's able to still declare instate or something.

Any word on a simple banner ID and such?

I'm a reapplicant and so I tried logging in with last year's info and it worked. I did not receive an email invite.

The banner ID and PW are a seemingly random series of numbers.

I haven't received an e-mail yet either. I sent my primary to them on July 8th if it matters.

Does anyone know if these emails are sent out in weekly batches or if it's a different group every day/every other day kind of thing?

I got mine today.

I got mine today but it is addressed to someone with my last name but a similar (yet different!) first name. So I will be calling up there today

when the application asks if your education has been continuous to date, does that apply to gap years after graduation?

does drexel screen?... or send them out in batches

i think the consensus is batches

Is anyone else having trouble logging on? I keep getting a timed out page

Anyone else still waiting to receive this one?

when the application asks if your education has been continuous to date, does that apply to gap years after graduation?

I would assume yes...b/c it says "to date"....(assuming you are referring to the fact that you have been out of college for a couple years?)

I'm waiting too. This is one of my last two secondaries that I must do (haven't received the other either :(). I have reached th point where I have submitted all the important secondaries (except those I haven't gotten) and am just working through random ones that are not as important for various reasons. At least this will be a quick one when we get it.

I'm waiting too. This is one of my last two secondaries that I must do (haven't received the other either :(). I have reached th point where I have submitted all the important secondaries (except those I haven't gotten) and am just working through random ones that are not as important for various reasons. At least this will be a quick one when we get it.

I agree. That is why I am anxious to get it and submit it. I want to knock another one out, getting me one step closer to being finished with my secondaries.

i just got it! im so thrilled there are no essays! i feel like they should usually have enough info from our amcas anyway!

hey guys im considering applyin to drexel (i love the secondary) but can someone give me a brief summary of what the schools like from a sdn perspective

I still haven't received it either, which is weird because I was verified back on June 9th? Has anyone else who's still waiting been verified for that long?

I would assume yes...b/c it says "to date"....(assuming you are referring to the fact that you have been out of college for a couple years?)

thanks rockydoc

I still haven't received it either, which is weird because I was verified back on June 9th? Has anyone else who's still waiting been verified for that long?

I was verified on 6/24 but still didn't receive anything, while someone posted earlier verified on 7/1 got it. I guess it ain't first-come-first-serve

Yeah, I was verified on 7/1 and don't have it yet.

It seems to be totally random...I was verified 6-26, and do not have stellar stats by any means, and I received the secondary yesterday.

my name was fixed!!! I called and told them that it had a different first name on my email and got to talk to the director of admissions and she fixed everything- I never applied there before (first time applicant) so we have no clue why it was messed up but I am submitted and sent letters so hopefully a complete is soon to follow!

ok so for schools attended, are we just putting our main university where we are getting our degree? do we have to put community colleges where we took one course?

does drexel not take fee waivers? anybody know?

oh never mind for some reason i didnt see it, but they accept it

I got the secondary earlier today and should have it submitted soon.

It's a bit weird that their asking for information that already shows up on the AMCAS app. - but at least there aren't any essays.

Status
Not open for further replies.