2008 Annual Campaign: Donate to SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fab4fan

TiredRetiredRN
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Clinicians Colleague,

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for your many contributions to the SDN community. As SDN has matured and grown we have been able to reach and help more and more pre-professional and health professional students. Our services have expanded to provide more and diversified advice and information.

Of course, these expansions have increased the costs required to maintain and update SDN. To help offset some of the cost of these programs, we are reaching out to our members who are practicing professionals for help. Many of us benefit from SDN and while it is undeniable that our presence on the forums is valuable in itself, we are also more settled in our careers and well-positioned to help SDN financially.

I have chosen to make a donation to SDN, and I hope you will consider this as well. I know I have benefitted from being able to participate in this site. There are several donation levels that should fit just about everyone’s budget. 100% of your donation will be used for site upgrades and is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.

Information about the new SDN Donor Levels is available for your review. I hope you'll consider a donation to SDN. With your help, SDN can continue to grow and maintain its place as the premier resource for health professional students on the Web.

Thank you for everything you do for SDN,

fab4fan

Members don't see this ad.

SDN Donation Levels

Why donate to SDN?
  1. SDN is a free resource for students and professionals.
  2. Although free to members, SDN is very expensive to maintain and upgrade.
  3. SDN provides free, unique content that you won't find anywhere else on the Web.
  4. SDN's greatest strength is its intellectual capital; that is, the knowledge and experience of its members.
  5. You get a really cool shield icon! :cool:
  6. SDN tries to keep advertising to a tasteful minimum, and donations help us achieve that goal. :thumbup:
  7. My avatar will put a curse on you if you don't donate. :smuggrin:
  8. You will go from 250 --> 1000 PM storage capacity. And that's just with the lowest ($15) donation level! It goes higher!
  9. You can have a HUGE, moving avatar!
  10. You'll know that you did a cool (and tax deductible) good deed! :D