Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone who's interviewed here give me a timeline on how long they waited before they heard back? Thanks 🙂
I got a response about 4 days after my interview... =) Good Luck!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Can anyone who's interviewed here give me a timeline on how long they waited before they heard back? Thanks 🙂
I interviewed on 10/6 and was accepted via the status page about 4 weeks later. good luck!!!
so I have an interview at temple on the 2nd of february, but still haven't received the email about the second interview for that day, should I call them or do they send that out right before the interview?
so I have an interview at temple on the 2nd of february, but still haven't received the email about the second interview for that day, should I call them or do they send that out right before the interview?
I'm pretty sure I will be attending Temple. I fell in love with the school on the interview day. I am also accepted at NYMC but Temple seems like the obvious choice. The only downside is the price😕.
Price sucks at both of those schools.
Price sucks at both of those schools.
40k/50kWhat is in-state and out of state tuition for Temple?
I know. NYMC is a little cheaper (by $5000), negligible at this point. Unfortunately I didn't get any interviews at any state schools in NY, so I don't really have a choice but to incur massive amounts of debt.
Don't blame ya! Do what ya gotta do... might be in a similar situation if I ever get accepted.

Where do most students who drive into Temple park?
As far as I know, either in the local neighborhood, or in the garage across from the med school, which is about 500 bucks a semester.
yeah, most park in the carlisle west garage ($414 for the semester) while some park on W. Tioga Street b/t Broad and 17th
I was recently accepted to Temple and just received my acceptance letter stating that my clinical rotations will be at St. Lukes in Bethlehem, PA. I really wanted to rotate at Temple Hospital. Is it totally obnoxious to request Temple Hospital at this point? Should I just wait till school starts and then try to do something about it?
how good lookin r chicks that go here. might b a stupid question but might make my decision to go here lil easier lol
Congratulations on the acceptance!
I think if you find a student that is going to be doing rotations at Temple Hospital, and they want to do rotations at St. Lukes, you can trade places with them. I think we were told this on interview day.
it would certainly make waking up everyday and goin to class little bit easier to handle ha. + i wouldn't feel lonely. no to disrespect any of u guys though
If this guy matriculates, I quit life.
If this guy matriculates, I quit life.
Withdrew my acceptance today, so there's one more spot open for new interviewees or waitlisters. Temple is great (great clinical training, awesome new facilities, chill students), and I love Philly like no other...but I decided I would probably pursue other acceptances at this point if I had to decide now. No point in dragging it out to May and making another applicants life more stressful.
Good luck to all and hope Temple/Philly works out for you!
what is the turn around from the interview to hear back?
Complete last week of Sept
31Q/3.66
PA resident.
Still waiting for an interview invite 🙁
Even though you are my direct competition, I'm sorry to hear that. 🙁
Do you have anything else lined up?

Interviewed at 3 places, still waiting on a final decision from all. Temple is definitely my Rank 1 and is VERY convenient location-wise.
Anyone else on the same boat?
Complete last week of Sept
31Q/3.66
PA resident.
Still waiting for an interview invite 🙁
has anyone who interviewed on or around 12/16 heard anything? my status still says that my interview is complete and i'm under review with the office!
yeah, i know...admissions told my interview group that we were likely to hear in mid-january, so i was just curious to see if anyone had heard anything yet 🙂I would be patient. With the holidays interrupting things, you've probably only been under review for ~3 weeks. Give it a bit longer.
yeah, i know...admissions told my interview group that we were likely to hear in mid-january, so i was just curious to see if anyone had heard anything yet 🙂
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.