You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2009-2010 University of Toledo Application Thread
Started by shemarty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
did you guys just handwrite information into the forms? If you were able to enter info online, could you let me know how you did this?
get a pdf program that let you write into it
did you guys just handwrite information into the forms? If you were able to enter info online, could you let me know how you did this?
I handwrote the information.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does the school having rollings admissions or..?
It has been over a month since my AMCAS has been verified and I have not yet received a secondary from this school... should I be worried?
Thanks
Thanks
It has been over a month since my AMCAS has been verified and I have not yet received a secondary from this school... should I be worried?
Thanks
Umm, thats strange. Check your spam.
I did
nothing is there
nothing is there
What is the character/word limit for the secondary questions?
Thanks
Thanks
I also just received the secondary today! 🙂
And i'm oos with a sub 30 mcat and 3.5-3.6 gpa so they must not be all about #s.
Me too!!! I was surprised they sent me one!

Don't they say to send a 2x2 photo with the application? I know there are other schools too.
How should I do this? I don't have a passport photo to use.
Print one your self on photopaper, or just go get one, its like 5 bucks
Print one your self on photopaper, or just go get one, its like 5 bucks
Yeah I know, but is there a certain way they are supposed to be? I have a nice picture but it's not taken straight on. You can tell that I'm at a small angle, and you can see some stuff around me (other peoples shirts).
Should I just have one of my roommates take a mugshot of me? That's what I feel like it will be =]
Yeah I know, but is there a certain way they are supposed to be? I have a nice picture but it's not taken straight on. You can tell that I'm at a small angle, and you can see some stuff around me (other peoples shirts).
Should I just have one of my roommates take a mugshot of me? That's what I feel like it will be =]
Haha, it's only a picture, I wouldn't make it a huge deal, as long as you look professional
Does anyone know when UT starts sending interview invites?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when UT starts sending interview invites?
They have been for a while now
this school had the weirdest question. we're freaking american, of course we've dealt with people unlike ourselves. its such a ridiculous question.
anyone else here interviewing Oct. 19th? Does anyone actually know how the format for interview is? It says 1 hr interview in the morning and then....a 2 hour interview in the afternoon after lunch? Also, anyone know the acceptance rate and what not for Toledo?
when were you complete, and when did you get the invite? Im hoping to hear something from them this week. And sorry I dont know your questions, but Im sure you can look it up in the MSAR or elsewhere onlineanyone else here interviewing Oct. 19th? Does anyone actually know how the format for interview is? It says 1 hr interview in the morning and then....a 2 hour interview in the afternoon after lunch? Also, anyone know the acceptance rate and what not for Toledo?
anyone else here interviewing Oct. 19th? Does anyone actually know how the format for interview is? It says 1 hr interview in the morning and then....a 2 hour interview in the afternoon after lunch? Also, anyone know the acceptance rate and what not for Toledo?
I don't know the format of the interviews or the number of interviews, but the times listed are the possible times for interview. I told them I have to catch an earlier flight out, and they said they scheduled me for the interviews earlier in the day so I get out latest by 2:30...and I think the latest interview is 3:00.
I don't know the format of the interviews or the number of interviews, but the times listed are the possible times for interview. I told them I have to catch an earlier flight out, and they said they scheduled me for the interviews earlier in the day so I get out latest by 2:30...and I think the latest interview is 3:00.
hmm okay I don't know cuz I have 2 slot times for interviews, not back to back
when were you complete, and when did you get the invite? Im hoping to hear something from them this week. And sorry I dont know your questions, but Im sure you can look it up in the MSAR or elsewhere online
Completed 8/11, Invite 8/31
when do they send interview invite i did not get one yet. i sent my application already.
they're apparently already being sent out, I havent gotten one either though, completed 8/20
Don't they say to send a 2x2 photo with the application? I know there are other schools too.
How should I do this? I don't have a passport photo to use.
go to www.epassportphoto.com and you can edit down pretty much any picture to a perfect 2"x2" with just your face. it gives you a 4"x6" jpeg with 6 boxes on it; you can just download and print it off at your local CVS for $0.29 and you're done!
Haven't received a 2ndary yet.. Amcas sent 9/14
Haven't received a 2ndary yet.. Amcas sent 9/14
ok so i got a letter of receiving my amcas today..email that is.. i have an older msar (06-07) and it says that this school sends everyone a secondary.. but the email says we will review your file and determine whether further information is necesary. I am guessing that they are screening this year or am is this just a pre rejection letter?
they screen but its a pretty low numbers based one if i remember right.ok so i got a letter of receiving my amcas today..email that is.. i have an older msar (06-07) and it says that this school sends everyone a secondary.. but the email says we will review your file and determine whether further information is necesary. I am guessing that they are screening this year or am is this just a pre rejection letter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are we able to stay with student hosts here?
Yes they do have a student host program

ACCEPTED!!!

Interviewed on 10/8, OOS. IS tuition after one year is very appealing, maybe even before class starts if the spouse gets full-time employment.

GL to everyone waiting!!
Last edited:
mail?ACCEPTED!!!
Interviewed on 10/8, OOS. IS tuition after one year is very appealing, maybe even before class starts if the spouse gets full-time employment.
GL to everyone waiting!!
e-mail, with snail mail to follow👍
Congrats especially on the quick acceptance! I can't remember what they said at the interview regarding the time between being interviewed and hearing some news...but 2 weeks sounds good. =]
Just emailed admission today after almost two months and they said my "file is still under review for an interview decision" - is this basically the same as a hold?
ACCEPTED!!!
![]()
Interviewed on 10/8, OOS. IS tuition after one year is very appealing, maybe even before class starts if the spouse gets full-time employment.
GL to everyone waiting!!
Congrats!!!!! Quick turn around too! I interview next month, cross your fingers for me!
accepted this morning via email
accepted as well! my first acceptance I am soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!
the email is so impersonal. I am just waiting for them to email me back and be like "ooops we accidentally sent that to everyone. psych! you are so not accepted!"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
accepted this morning via email
accepted as well! my first acceptance I am soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!
accepted via email!!! I am so happy! My first acceptance! Interviewed 10/15
Congrats to all of you! Buffy and Straight talk, when did you guys have your interviews? I hope to hear something positive soon.
Congrats to all of you! Buffy and Straight talk, when did you guys have your interviews? I hope to hear something positive soon.
My interview was October 15. I was super surprised by the quick response since they made it seem like we wouldn't be notified until around thanksgiving. Good Luck!
Congrats to all of you! Buffy and Straight talk, when did you guys have your interviews? I hope to hear something positive soon.
also interviewed on 10/15
they told us 4-6 weeks, but it's early in the season, so it looks like it only takes 2 weeks right now
My interview was October 15. I was super surprised by the quick response since they made it seem like we wouldn't be notified until around thanksgiving. Good Luck!
also interviewed on 10/15
they told us 4-6 weeks, but it's early in the season, so it looks like it only takes 2 weeks right now
Awesome! Thanks, guys! And congrats again =].
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K