2010-2011 Howard Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am. Probably show up a little before 8am...just in case of any unforseen circumstances

Good luck tomorrow :)

Members don't see this ad.

To everyone interviewing today, first, GOOD LUCK!! Also, if they mention anything about how many more interviews they have left to give out, could you update us still waiting and hoping and praying? Thanks so much!

:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Lilmoo and manonthemoon, how were your interviews??! Hope it was great and hope you loved HUCM today!!! Let us know!

Keep us all posted on how your interviews went today everyone! We want to know how you did. I threw up some prayers for you all and I'm sure it went great! :highfive:

Lilmoo and manonthemoon, how were your interviews??! Hope it was great and hope you loved HUCM today!!! Let us know!

My interview was pretty good. I just wished I had more time to talk. Ms. Walk said that the PARP program is filled up now and there are only 3 types of responses you can get now:
1. acceptance
2. rejection
3. alternate list

I think she said that they are still interviewing people...i may have heard wrong, but I thought she said that they were still gonna try and interview a few people...it was after lunch and I had food coma.

Manonthemoon, were you the guy close to the screen or closer to ms.walk? haha (im guessing you are the guy closer to the front based on the bball picture

My interview was pretty good. I just wished I had more time to talk. Ms. Walk said that the PARP program is filled up now and there are only 3 types of responses you can get now:
1. acceptance
2. rejection
3. alternate list

I think she said that they are still interviewing people...i may have heard wrong, but I thought she said that they were still gonna try and interview a few people...it was after lunch and I had food coma.

Manonthemoon, were you the guy close to the screen or closer to ms.walk? haha (im guessing you are the guy closer to the front based on the bball picture

hopefully that means theyr'e still giving out invites!

1. acceptance
2. rejection
3. alternate list

Congrats on the interview lilmoomoobean, Hopefully they don't keep you in suspense for too much longer :xf::xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance!!!! So happy!!! After being placed on the alternate last year & THIS year, I'm in.

I just got my acceptance!!!! So happy!!! After being placed on the alternate last year & THIS year, I'm in.

Congrats, Althavian!!! I was actually curious to know about your decision for months now! I'm glad everything worked out for you this year! See you in July and please join the facebook group for info and also to meet your other classmates/schoolmates! Congrats again! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanx everyone! I interviewed in early October but I din't have the best MCAT score so I was placed on the alternate. I will definately be joining the facebook group. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hey guys,

Was busy all of yesterday so didn't check my email.
Woke up EARLY here this morning to see my acceptance letter in my email!
Will be joining you guys in the Fall! HUCM Class of 2015!! :soexcited::lock::banana:
Thanks you all for your prayers, support and encouragement! :highfive:
To those still waiting, I hope you get good news soon too!

Omz

Hi all,
Thanks for your prayers and all, I have been accepted...
Will be joining the HUCM Class of 2015!!!

Will not forget to say to all that are still waiting to keep the faith and not doubt until is over.

Hey guys,

Will be joining you guys in the Fall! HUCM Class of 2015!! :soexcited::lock::banana:

Omz

CONGRATS OMZ54!!!!! You were in my prayers. I was wondering how everything turned out for you. Im glad to hear that you made it to the other side!!! Im so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! :D:D:D

Hi all,

Will not forget to say to all that are still waiting to keep the faith and not doubt until is over.

Dswan Welcome to the c/o 2015!!!! this is amazing!!! Im so happy for and everyone else that were accepted over the over the last few days!!! You guys are going to love our class. As you can see from our SDN family and ,you'll soon see, from the ppl that joined the FB page that we're going to be an amazing class :-D...

I must say, I love how you stated you were accepted. Just "I have been accepted... :cool:" .

When you join the FB group, make sure you tell us your SDN name. It helps us put faces to the personalities.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE RECENTLY ACCEPTED!!! :D:D:D

To those of those that are still waiting, dont give up yet. Some ppl will be pulling out soon since May 5th is the unofficial day to drop all schools that you dont plan to go to. So there may be more ppl pulled from the alternate list or last minute interviews.:xf::luck::xf::luck:

i"m spending my bday weekend reading all 28 pages of the 2009-2010 thread. Those darn brits stole the shine away from me! lol

Hi all,

YAY!!! :) congrattttzzzzzz dswan!! Welcome to HUCM Class of 2015!!!

Hey guys,

Omz

:lock::lock::lock: :) Congratzzzzz!! OMZ54!!

Congrats to all who have been accepted!!!!!! :D Excited for you all. Hope to be in your shoes soon.

Omz and Dswan!!!! Congratulations guys!!! I'm so happy you guys are going to be joining c/o2015! We are gonna have an amazing class!! So happy for you!!!

Every one else waiting, good luck!!! You are in my prayers!! :xf::luck::xf::xf:

Thanx everyone! I interviewed in early October but I din't have the best MCAT score so I was placed on the alternate. I will definately be joining the facebook group. Can't wait to meet everyone!

I'm glad everything worked out finally! It must have been a crazy few months for you! Still, God has a reason for everything and I'm happy you're joining us in July! Welcome again! Can't wait to meet you too.

:D:laugh: Just got my acceptance on Friday!!! I'm so stoked. It has been such a long road. Thanks for all the support. See you guys in July and good luck to those who are still waiting for an answer.

:D:laugh: Just got my acceptance on Friday!!! I'm so stoked. It has been such a long road. Thanks for all the support. See you guys in July and good luck to those who are still waiting for an answer.

JW!!! Congrats!!! This is so great!!! I'm so happy for you! Welcome to our amazing class! GO 2015!!!!!!

JW!!! Congrats!!! This is so great!!! I'm so happy for you! Welcome to our amazing class! GO 2015!!!!!!

Thanks Beeweew! :laugh: I've been having a great time celebrating! Can't wait to meet the rest of the class of 2015:D

:D Congratttttuuulation!!! :welcome::lock::lock:

Dswan Welcome to the c/o 2015!!!! this is amazing!!! Im so happy for and everyone else that were accepted over the over the last few days!!! You guys are going to love our class. As you can see from our SDN family and ,you'll soon see, from the ppl that joined the FB page that we're going to be an amazing class :-D...

I must say, I love how you stated you were accepted. Just "I have been accepted... :cool:" .

When you join the FB group, make sure you tell us your SDN name. It helps us put faces to the personalities.

Thanks Kaji215 for the great welcome message, I am so happy to join the amazing class cannot wait to meet everyone in person.. I have joined the FB group.

Omz and Dswan!!!! Congratulations guys!!! I'm so happy you guys are going to be joining c/o2015! We are gonna have an amazing class!! So happy for you!!!

Thanks Beeweew!!!

Congrats to everyone that has just been accepted, and to those still waiting I will keep you all up in my prayers and hopefully more acceptances will follow soon.

CONGRATS OMZ54!!!!! You were in my prayers. I was wondering how everything turned out for you. Im glad to hear that you made it to the other side!!! Im so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! :D:D:D

Thanks for your prayers and well wishes Kaji.
I certainly pray that everyone waiting hears some good news soon too!

Thanks Bee!!

Congrats on your good news JW!
All the best for us all moving forward!

Hi all,

Congrats to you dswan!
You interviewed on March 23rd with me, right?

Congrats to you dswan!
You interviewed on March 23rd with me, right?

Thanks omz54, we did interview the same day... I wondered who you could be amongst the folks we interviewed that day..

Hey Guys! Im going crazy over here. I have yet to hear from Howard post interview but got my OOC e-mail a few weeks back. Many people heard on friday but no news here :eek: This morning I got an e-mail for criminal background check. Do only accepted students get this or waitlisted students as well? Im trying to figure out where I may stand. Hope for good news soon!:xf:

Thanks omz54, we did interview the same day... I wondered who you could be amongst the folks we interviewed that day..

Congrats on everyone who got in! I interviewed with you guys also...but no response yet :(. Hopefully I hear back soon so I can really figure out what I have to do for the next cycle. Either join you guys or reapply (hopefully the first one).

You got accepted on my bday! Congrats:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.