2010 Application Mailed Out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

walbert42

Pre Dental
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finally, status has been changed to mailed out 6/29/2009, I can stop checking AADSAS every 5 minutes now.:D

Members don't see this ad.

I couldnt agree with you more, and damnit you beat me! I was like, I might be the first to actually post this.....but well played sir!

Yay! Haha actually, I was hoping it would hold off until July since my DAT isn't until July 22nd...oh well, hopefully they will at least take a look at it in the mean time!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, it must have just happened, because I was in shock that no one else had posted anything.

WOW. count me in. verified today and mailed out today.

woot

Mine has been verified for past four days but not mailed out yet? does anyone know y?

niceee! me too, shipped em out today! woohoo.

I like your style xiphoid, slipping in at the last moment

Mine has been verified for past four days but not mailed out yet? does anyone know y?

When did you submit your application? If you submitted later, maybe that's the problem. I submitted mine June 2 so there might be priority for those who clicked submit first? I'm not sure if this is the reason though :(

But hey you're still in the game though! Next week will be your week!!

When did you submit your application? If you submitted later, maybe that's the problem. I submitted mine June 2 so there might be priority for those who clicked submit first? I'm not sure if this is the reason though :(

Yeah, I was wondering that too...when they send out the "batches", does the first batch include everyone who has submitted up until they were mailed out today, or are they dividing it up and sending only a limited number each week depending on who submitted earliest? Hmm...

man I remember when they mailed out my apps last year. Seems like yesterday :). Good Luck to everybody :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Are they going to send them out now like on every monday?

submitted June 10th

Mailed out! I checked a little over an hour ago but nothin but now theres somethin!

Good Luck to all!!!

I wonder if mine wasn't mailed out because the status of my transcript never changed from received to verified.. even though they calculated my gpa. That's really annoying. Did that happen to anyone else?

submitted : 6/23/09
verified : 6/25/09

still not mailed out yet :(

Submitted 6/7
Transcript Problem 6/15
Problem Fixed / Transcripts Verified 6/25

at least yours say verified! grr i'm so upset

I was verified today and mine says not mailed. I'm mad.

Im also a reapplicant.. hmm well if youre not in this batch you are bound to be in next weeks mailing batch. keep on hanging in there. you are still early regardless

-mailed out today 6/29/09
-gpa verified 6/25th ish.
-I barely e-submitted 6/17/09 but they had my transcripts and letters of rec files on 6/10/09.

I was surprised how fast they mailed mine out too. I was expecting a month but they did it in about under 2 weeks. I'm not a reapplicant either. I guess it depends on how quick they can check your stuff and if there's errors and whatnot. Good luck to all!

I submitted June 4th, all transcripts were verified on June 19th. App was complete (LORs, sections, everything) June 21st.
App was mailed today..
Maybe they do look at when the app was submitted.

3puttinHacker,
On the 22nd, I received a message from AADSAS stating my application had been verified and it would be included in the next mailing...

3puttinHacker,
On the 22nd, I received a message from AADSAS stating my application had been verified and it would be included in the next mailing...

i got the same message on the 22nd as well...still not mailed for me though!

!!! i feel left out. :(

E-submitted: 06/06/2009
Verified: 06/12/2009

!!! i feel left out. :(

E-submitted: 06/06/2009
Verified: 06/12/2009

I feel you. I had it early as well june 10th. but not mailed out. my LOR are complete as well. just does not make sense

I feel you. I had it early as well june 10th. but not mailed out. my LOR are complete as well. just does not make sense

Wow, that is strange. I submitted June 4th and was verified June 10th; it seems like you both should have had yours mailed today too!

mine was mailed out today too :)

Date Submitted: June 27
Date Verified: June 29
Mailed out: June 29

im surprised it all happened so quick! :laugh:

e-submit June 18th
verified June 26th

E-submit: June 3rd
Verified: June 15th
Mailed: June 29th

Now, we wait...

where do you see whether or not it has been mailed or not? do you just wait for an email saying it did?

where do you see whether or not it has been mailed or not? do you just wait for an email saying it did?

You won't get an email (atleast I didn't). Go to "Dental School Designations" and you can see if it has been mailed.

Under the status menu, click on dental school designations.

Mine Verified 6/24, mailed out today.

submitted june 26 got verified same day and got mailed out june 29, wow i am lucky

Weird.

Submitted June 3
Verified June 17 with the email stating my app would be mailed out with the next mailing, and yet...
Not Mailed!

Doesn't really seem to be any pattern to AADSAS this time!

'Sup wit dat?!?:confused:

I'm so glad it's mailed because I'm taking my DAT July 1st and now HOPEFULLY my scores won't get thrown in the trash. lol

For those that have their apps mailed out - are you guys reapplying? I'm wondering if they are doing reapplicants first or something.

I'm a reapplicant and mine was NOT mailed out yet.

e-submitted: 6/20
verified: 6/24

e-submitted: 6/26
verified: 6/29
sent: 6/29

Faster than I expected...