2011-2012 Tulane Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the hold up... I'm still not under review.

Bahhhh.... time for the reject.

Wait wut, when did you submit all your stuff? (AMCAS, letters, mcats, supplimental)

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait wut, when did you submit all your stuff? (AMCAS, letters, mcats, supplimental)

I don't remember exactly off the top of my head... but oh snap... they're probably waiting on another letter that I added just recently. I just remembered that.

SO I submitted my secondary and got my time stamped email thing on June 30th.. but no contact since....Is there anyway to check my status or should I be waiting on another email?

Hello adfasgsfdgfdsa,

The online form that you just completed has been successfully submitted
and time-stamped.

SO I submitted my secondary and got my time stamped email thing on June 30th.. but no contact since....Is there anyway to check my status or should I be waiting on another email?

Hello adfasgsfdgfdsa,

The online form that you just completed has been successfully submitted
and time-stamped.

Just wait for a bit longer.

I don't remember exactly off the top of my head... but oh snap... they're probably waiting on another letter that I added just recently. I just remembered that.

Mebee. Did you indicate that extra letter anywhere?

Straight chillllen right now with a drink in hand, we wait..

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone tell me what the infrastructure is like at Tulane post-Katrina?

Just got an email saying that I am complete. Problem is, I have only submitted two LOR's to the school since I'm still waiting on one. I thought the requirement was three.

Just got an email saying that I am complete. Problem is, I have only submitted two LOR's to the school since I'm still waiting on one. I thought the requirement was three.

same here.. my major one is not in - the pre med committee letter.. and they noted me complete.

I got my secondary submitted and time-stamped on July 14, is it taking longer than usual for me to receive a "completed" email from them?

I got my secondary submitted and time-stamped on July 14, is it taking longer than usual for me to receive a "completed" email from them?

It took me a long time to get the complete email. I submitted on June 21 and received the complete email July 11.

It took me a long time to get the complete email. I submitted on June 21 and received the complete email July 11.

Okay thanks, hopefully I'll get mine in the coming week or so.

For the leadership prompt, do they mean only positions held in student clubs/organizations? Or can I write about my role in a sports team (although the team is recreational)?

For the leadership prompt, do they mean only positions held in student clubs/organizations? Or can I write about my role in a sports team (although the team is recreational)?

Anything is fine, as long as it relates to leadership. They want to see your leadership skills, that's all

if possible could you post when you guys received your complete emails? Good luck with the process with the other schools!

Rejected as well. Complete 7/11. Second rejection from a school at which I thought I was a good fit (mission/stats-wise), doesn't bode well for the rest of my applications.

idk seems like all the 7/11 completes have heard today? hence the order?

idk seems like all the 7/11 completes have heard today? hence the order?

When you say complete is that when you sent the secondary in or when you got the complete email?

Also... SDN is not a great sample. Other dates may have gone out. People may have had IIs already and other rejections. Could be coincidence that it's all 7/11ers.

Apologies to all the rejections :(

I still haven't received an under review email, and I submitted the secondary on 7/12. I saw in an earlier post that it was about 2.5 weeks from submission to preliminary email, but anyone else submit later and get a review email?

Apologies to all the rejections :(

I still haven't received an under review email, and I submitted the secondary on 7/12. I saw in an earlier post that it was about 2.5 weeks from submission to preliminary email, but anyone else submit later and get a review email?

7/14 and no luck

complete email 7/18 no news yet

Status
Not open for further replies.