2011 University of South Florida COP

Started by amox
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
USF pharmacy program- I have read in the website that prerequisities should be from US. I have a Masters in Audiology from USF and previous Bachelors and Masters from India ( Us equivalent ). Will they give any credit for my previous courses or I need to take all the courses right from the start? I appreciate any comments.
 
USF pharmacy program- I have read in the website that prerequisities should be from US. I have a Masters in Audiology from USF and previous Bachelors and Masters from India ( Us equivalent ). Will they give any credit for my previous courses or I need to take all the courses right from the start? I appreciate any comments.

The admissions committee will take into consideration your previous educational experience as part of your overall profile when evaluating your capability for success in the program. However, they will not accept any coursework from foreign institutions to meet the prerequisite coursework.