You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2013-2014 Non-Traditional Student Acceptance Thread
Started by CanePreMed
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20)
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20)
God I hate you, because I am jealous you are accepted already and I am not 😛
With that being said, congrats! The easy part is over. Hopefully I will be posting my name here in a few weeks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
God I hate you, because I am jealous you are accepted already and I am not 😛
With that being said, congrats! The easy part is over. Hopefully I will be posting my name here in a few weeks.
Thank you! Definitely a huge weight has been lifted. I am excited!
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)
Congrats! That was fast!
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)
Stats?
When did it become socially acceptable to ask, rather expectantly, the intimate details of another person's life?
Congrats to the OP. But PM privately if you want to ask something private. What's wrong with you people? It's a thread about acceptances, not an invitation to interrogate.
Congrats to the OP. But PM privately if you want to ask something private. What's wrong with you people? It's a thread about acceptances, not an invitation to interrogate.
When did it become socially acceptable to ask, rather expectantly, the intimate details of another person's life?
Congrats to the OP. But PM privately if you want to ask something private. What's wrong with you people? It's a thread about acceptances, not an invitation to interrogate.
Not to mention irrelevant. The aggregate statistics are in the MSAR. Knowing one person's numbers is essentially meaningless information.
Congrats to everyone with acceptances already!
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans.
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Thanks! To you as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans.
Congrats! Early decision? I believe lsu nola is md so that seems a bit early...
Congrats! Early decision? I believe lsu nola is md so that seems a bit early...
Yep, ED for M.D. We got letters last week, mid week. Definitely early and definitely awesome to know this early.
Last edited:
CanePreMed and Patassa - congratulations on your acceptances!
Thank you! 👍
I just got my acceptance letter from University of Kansas MD program. Entering Class 2014.
You don't know how ridiculous I look sitting here crying tears of joy in the Library.
You don't know how ridiculous I look sitting here crying tears of joy in the Library.
I just got my acceptance letter from University of Kansas MD program. Entering Class 2014.
You don't know how ridiculous I look sitting here crying tears of joy in the Library.


Wonderful, congratulations!!!Add me to the list!
Accepted:
Lecom-B, Nova and Campbell
So excited! I love all three and am not excited about having to make the decision between them. Its going to be a tough one.
Accepted:
Lecom-B, Nova and Campbell
So excited! I love all three and am not excited about having to make the decision between them. Its going to be a tough one.
Please use the quote function and add yourself to the list!!
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Congratulations, this is awesome! 👍I just got my acceptance letter from University of Kansas MD program. Entering Class 2014.
You don't know how ridiculous I look sitting here crying tears of joy in the Library.
Congratulations with this opportunity to make a tough decision 😉 It's great to get into more than one school - unless, of course, you applied ED, then one acceptance is just perfect 🙂Add me to the list!
Accepted:
Lecom-B, Nova and Campbell
So excited! I love all three and am not excited about having to make the decision between them. Its going to be a tough one.
Good going, guys!
Congrats to everyone on their acceptances so far!!
I just got my acceptance letter from University of Kansas MD program. Entering Class 2014.
You don't know how ridiculous I look sitting here crying tears of joy in the Library.
Fantastic, congrats!
I just got my acceptance letter from University of Kansas MD program. Entering Class 2014.
You don't know how ridiculous I look sitting here crying tears of joy in the Library.
I will cry with you, friend 😀
.
Last edited:
Please use the quote function and add yourself to the list!!
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please use the quote function and add yourself to the list!!
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
So stoked! Just got my acceptance letter this afternoon from Western U. One more interview to go at TCOM in Ft Worth, TX next week. Hoping for the best for everyone! 🙂
Accepted to Western-Pomona 🙂
I thought I bombed their interview and did better at the other DO schools.......... but accepted here and waitlisted at the others. Trying to predict this process makes your head hurt really bad, but woohoo!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
I thought I bombed their interview and did better at the other DO schools.......... but accepted here and waitlisted at the others. Trying to predict this process makes your head hurt really bad, but woohoo!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
Yaaaaay accepted! Advice to future years' applicants: Apply to EVMS and try to schedule your interview early - AAMC traffic rules be damned, they'll give out acceptance information over the phone if you call them a couple weeks after your interview.
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27)
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27)
Accepted to Western-Pomona 🙂
I thought I bombed their interview and did better at the other DO schools.......... but accepted here and waitlisted at the others. Trying to predict this process makes your head hurt really bad, but woohoo!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
Yaaaaay accepted! Advice to future years' applicants: Apply to EVMS and try to schedule your interview early - AAMC traffic rules be damned, they'll give out acceptance information over the phone if you call them a couple weeks after your interview.
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27)
congrats ned!
wow Surely, I wonder if that works for other schools... minnesota or ohio state? Gosh I'd love to know for those two...
.
Last edited:
Accepted to Western-Pomona 🙂
I thought I bombed their interview and did better at the other DO schools.......... but accepted here and waitlisted at the others. Trying to predict this process makes your head hurt really bad, but woohoo!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
Congratulations! You did it.
This post is going to explode tomorrow (today!) as a bunch of us hear amazing, life-changing news. My news came in the form of a late-night phone call a full day before the school promised, and I couldn't be happier.
For those of you who are still waiting, your day is coming, and it will be EXCELLENT!
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
For those of you who are still waiting, your day is coming, and it will be EXCELLENT!
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
huzzah! Looking forward to seeing some good news from everyone today!
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
huzzah! Looking forward to seeing some good news from everyone today!
Isn't this usually sorted by school?
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
Nah, sorting by school makes sense if you want to let people know when schools start announcing acceptances, but this kind of information can be found elsewhere. Let this be about individual achievement.Isn't this usually sorted by school?
Congratulations guys!
And I soooo hope to join in your ranks soon!
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
Fixed so both plumbline and sisko are on the list 😀
Gratz guys this is great. Two people accepted to OSU, maybe you will be classmates 👍
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
Fixed so both plumbline and sisko are on the list 😀
Gratz guys this is great. Two people accepted to OSU, maybe you will be classmates 👍
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
Fixed so both plumbline and sisko are on the list 😀
Gratz guys this is great. Two people accepted to OSU, maybe you will be classmates 👍
Three with surely. It'll be kind of cool to have a wealth of nontrads in the class.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Three with surely. It'll be kind of cool to have a wealth of nontrads in the class.
Super cool. I was really happy to see that you got an acceptance, Sisko. OSU is one of my top choices, so I'm glad that acceptances are going to people who really loved it there. 👍
Three with surely. It'll be kind of cool to have a wealth of nontrads in the class.
That would be sweet!
Never thought I'd be posting here 😱
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
Dr Mom - Mayo
😍
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
Dr Mom - Mayo
😍
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), Ohio State University (10/15)
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
Dr Mom - Mayo
😍
👍
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K