2013-2014 Non-Traditional Student Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Congratulations Dr. Mom!!


CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16)
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
Dr Mom - Mayo

fat-kid-celebrates.gif
 
Congratulations Dr. Mom!!


CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16)
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
Dr Mom - Mayo

fat-kid-celebrates.gif
You surely rock! 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hahaha, coming from you, that means a lot! Seriously, I love your posts on SDN, and I want you to come to Case with me. Get on that. 🙂
 
You surely rock! 👍

+1

adding this in for ease of cut/paste, and to alphabetize and fix that parenthesis on the first line that has been driving me crazy, i'm not ocd!

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
Dr Mom - Mayo
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16)
 
Hahaha, coming from you, that means a lot! Seriously, I love your posts on SDN, and I want you to come to Case with me. Get on that. 🙂
Thank you for the kind words surely. I'd love to join you at Case! But Case seems to enjoy tormenting me, so I still have to wait for 3-4 more weeks for its decision 🙂
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)
Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)
Dr Mom - Mayo
Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP
MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell
NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)
Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans
Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)
Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)
surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16)
 
Thanks and congrats everyone! Wow, surely, does your phone ever stop ringing. Super cool list!
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)

Dr Mom - Mayo

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16)
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)

Dr Mom - Mayo

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16)
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)

Dr Mom - Mayo

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)

Pose - TCMC (10/18)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16)
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15)

Pose - TCMC (10/18)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16)
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - The Ohio State University (10/15)

Pose - TCMC (10/18)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - The Ohio State University (10/15)

Pose - TCMC (10/18)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24)
 
You're my hero too. I hope I get to meet you someday- you must be incredibly interesting and quite genuine.

Hahaha, awwww, guuuuys. Captain, you've managed to achieve the rare compliment that's *so* nice that it actually comes off as potentially sarcastic. Thank you!

All these acceptances are at least partially a function of the fact that I applied very early and absurdly broadly. Overly broadly, to be honest. And while my stats are good enough that they're probably not going to get me red-flagged in a negative way, you all know that some schools have more high-stats applicants than they know what to do with. So at this point, I'm confident in saying the real hook is in my personal story. In addition to being a non-trad from a non-science educational background with extensive work experience, I overcame a lotttt to get to this point, and that combination makes me a bit of a unique applicant.

It also makes me feel unbelievably, nauseatingly grateful that I've had the privilege of making it this far. I have no idea how I got this lucky, but I intend to avoid burnout at all costs so I can dutifully pay it forward to my patients. (oh goodness I'm going to have patients, this is completely unreal)

So, yeah, I doubt anyone would call me incredibly interesting, but I suppose I'm pretty genuine (aren't most people? right? oh no what if I'm just overly charitable and everyone's a shark :scared:). I'm definitely SUPER nice. It's great to see that nice girls don't always finish last.
 
Hahaha, awwww, guuuuys. Captain, you've managed to achieve the rare compliment that's *so* nice that it actually comes off as potentially sarcastic. Thank you!

All these acceptances are at least partially a function of the fact that I applied very early and absurdly broadly. Overly broadly, to be honest. And while my stats are good enough that they're probably not going to get me red-flagged in a negative way, you all know that some schools have more high-stats applicants than they know what to do with. So at this point, I'm confident in saying the real hook is in my personal story. In addition to being a non-trad from a non-science educational background with extensive work experience, I overcame a lotttt to get to this point, and that combination makes me a bit of a unique applicant.

It also makes me feel unbelievably, nauseatingly grateful that I've had the privilege of making it this far. I have no idea how I got this lucky, but I intend to avoid burnout at all costs so I can dutifully pay it forward to my patients. (oh goodness I'm going to have patients, this is completely unreal)

So, yeah, I doubt anyone would call me incredibly interesting, but I suppose I'm pretty genuine (aren't most people? right? oh no what if I'm just overly charitable and everyone's a shark :scared:). I'm definitely SUPER nice. It's great to see that nice girls don't always finish last.

No sarcasm intended! I says it like i sees it 🙂

I get that unreal feeling too. When I got that first acceptance I'd been focused on the process for so long I didn't know what to think. But every now and again it hits me - I'm going to be a doctor, with patients. Some apprehension is probably a good sign.

I wasn't sure if you're a lady but I had my suspicions. You might even be called Shirley, but really now, who is named that these days? 🙂
 
It also makes me feel unbelievably, nauseatingly grateful that I've had the privilege of making it this far. I have no idea how I got this lucky, but I intend to avoid burnout at all costs so I can dutifully pay it forward to my patients.

On a side note, I have never understood this concept of "burn out". I guess after working in a career for the better part of a decade, I realized we aren't given the luxury of having a burnout. It is either do your job or get out. Stack on top of that having to do pre-med at the same time, it was 6 years of go to work, go study, go to bed. Weekend more study...

I personally look forward to Medical School. I get to do what I want, study medicine, all day long with nothing else to bother me. I am sure I will be stressed about grades, and retaining information, but I don't see how it translates to "burn out", it sounds more like a vacation to me 😀
 
I personally look forward to Medical School. I get to do what I want, study medicine, all day long with nothing else to bother me. I am sure I will be stressed about grades, and retaining information, but I don't see how it translates to "burn out", it sounds more like a vacation to me 😀

Tell me about it! I don't have days off. It's one job or another or an extracurricular or lectures or studying. However, while it hasn't worn me down yet, I keep hearing warnings along the lines of Be Vigilant: Burnout Is Real and Happens to the Best of Us. So, yeah, I certainly hope you're right and medical school turns out to be a vacation, but I'm not counting those chickens until they hatch. After all, it's always better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed, right?


Captain Sisko said:
I wasn't sure if you're a lady but I had my suspicions. You might even be called Shirley, but really now, who is named that these days?

My username is just a nod to my unabashed love of puns and the movie Airplane!
 
Tell me about it! I don't have days off. It's one job or another or an extracurricular or lectures or studying. However, while it hasn't worn me down yet, I keep hearing warnings along the lines of Be Vigilant: Burnout Is Real and Happens to the Best of Us. So, yeah, I certainly hope you're right and medical school turns out to be a vacation, but I'm not counting those chickens until they hatch. After all, it's always better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed, right?

Very good points. I think as non-trads we have a better perspective on what "burn out" could possibly be. I always thought it was funny when my pre-med classmates would say they were "burnt out" after studying a whole day before an exam. Meanwhile I had worked every day and spent the entire week (and weekend) studying for the same thing. From my perspective they were lazy whiners, but they still did okay (and I remember when I used to do the same thing.)

You are right, that it "could" happen I suppose. But I think given my experience and the much higher price I have had to pay to get in, will translate into a much higher threshold before I reach said "burn out" point.

I think we will be pleasantly surprised 😀
 
I've experienced burn out, i would describe it as sort of being so overwhelmed or stressed over so long a time that you become numb and lose the ability to care...about anything.

That. Leaving my full time job to work on my undergraduate degree resulted in a lot less free time. Yet, not having to deal with the daily corporate BS felt like a vacation. I'd write more but this is a happy thread - congratulations to all of you collecting acceptances!! 😍
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - The Ohio State University (10/15)

Pose - TCMC (10/18)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - The Ohio State University (10/15)

Pose - TCMC (10/18)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15)
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - The Ohio State University (10/15)

Pose - TCMC (10/18)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24)

Surfdoc29 - UCSD (10/22)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15)
 
Congrats to the new acceptees! (is it even a word? 🙂)

On the topic of burn out, I think it has more to do with seeing the whole "dark side of medicine" than with being overworked. In any case, I certainly hope we can avoid that!
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - The Ohio State University (10/15)

Pose - TCMC (10/18)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24)

Scottpilot- MSUCOM, UC Davis

Surfdoc29 - UCSD (10/22)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15)
 
Scottpilot, post: 14566569, member: 547929"]1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - The Ohio State University (10/15)

Pose - TCMC (10/18)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24)

Scottpilot- MSUCOM, UC Davis

Surfdoc29 - UCSD (10/22)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15)

Elewynne - Drexel (10/25)
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - The Ohio State University (10/15)

Pose - TCMC (10/18)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24)

Scottpilot- MSUCOM, UC Davis

Surfdoc29 - UCSD (10/22)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15)

Elewynne - Drexel (10/25), Rosalind Franklin (10/29) 🙂
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15), U of Illinois, Chicago (10/29), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Pose - TCMC (10/18)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24)

Scottpilot- MSUCOM, UC Davis

Surfdoc29 - UCSD (10/22)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15)

Elewynne - Drexel (10/25), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15), U of Illinois, Chicago (10/29), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Pose - TCMC (10/18), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24)

Scottpilot- MSUCOM, UC Davis

Surfdoc29 - UCSD (10/22)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15)

Elewynne - Drexel (10/25), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)
CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15), U of Illinois, Chicago (10/29), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Pose - TCMC (10/18), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24)

Scottpilot- MSUCOM, UC Davis

Surfdoc29 - UCSD (10/22)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), SUNY Downstate (10/25)

Elewynne - Drexel (10/25), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Elewynne - Drexel (10/25), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15), U of Illinois, Chicago (10/29), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Pose - TCMC (10/18), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24), Stony Brook University (10/30)

Scottpilot- MSUCOM, UC Davis

Surfdoc29 - UCSD (10/22)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), SUNY Downstate (10/25)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23), University of Cincinnati (10/29), Case Western Reserve University (10/31)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Elewynne - Drexel (10/25), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15), U of Illinois, Chicago (10/29), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Pose - TCMC (10/18), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24), Stony Brook University (10/30)

Scottpilot- MSUCOM, UC Davis

Surfdoc29 - UCSD (10/22)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), SUNY Downstate (10/25)
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23), University of Cincinnati (10/29), Case Western Reserve University (10/31)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Elewynne - Drexel (10/25), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15), U of Illinois, Chicago (10/29), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Pose - TCMC (10/18), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24), Stony Brook University (10/30)

Scottpilot- MSUCOM, UC Davis

Surfdoc29 - UCSD (10/22)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), SUNY Downstate (10/25)

wiloghby - Ohio State University (10/29)
 
1012526fs- LMU-DCOM (9/13), University of Louisville (10/16)

CanePreMed - LECOM-B (8/20), LMU-DCOM (9/13)

Captain Sisko - SUNY Buffalo (10/14), Wright State (10/15), The Ohio State University (10/15), University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (10/15), University of Central Florida (10/23), University of Cincinnati (10/29), Case Western Reserve University (10/31)

docelh - University of California, San Diego (10/22)

Dr Mom - Mayo, Brown

Elewynne - Drexel (10/25), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Isha2018 - ATSU-SOMA, Western U COMP

Mackandblues - Campbell

MedSchoolMama - LECOM-B, Nova, Campbell

NuttyEngDude - Western U COMP (Pomona)

Patassa - Louisiana State University-SOM New Orleans

Plumbline - Ohio State University (10/15), U of Illinois, Chicago (10/29), Rosalind Franklin (10/29)

Pose - TCMC (10/18), Rosalind Franklin (10/29), University of Kentucky (11/01)

Rocktapus- U of Maryland, U of Michigan

Shjanzey - University of Kansas (9/26)

surely - Eastern Virginia Medical School (9/27), The Ohio State University (10/15), Jefferson (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), Case Western Reserve University (10/16), Creighton (10/16), University of Vermont (10/16), Saint Louis University (10/24), Stony Brook University (10/30)

Scottpilot- MSUCOM, UC Davis

Surfdoc29 - UCSD (10/22)

WannabeMD19 - SUNY Stony Brook (10/15), Wake Forest (10/15), SUNY Downstate (10/25)

wiloghby - Ohio State University (10/29)