2013-2014 University of Nebraska Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any idea where your friend was on the alternate list? Top half, bottom half ?

He said he wasn't informed where he was located on the list. Gigi told him that the list was short and nearly everyone gets in over the course of the summer, but that's all he knows.
 
That's interesting. Normally they place you on alternate admission, then top and bottom half of the alternate list.
 
Accepted off of the alternate list today. Sounds like they were typing up a bunch of letters. Best of luck to those still waiting.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted off of the alternate list today. Sounds like they were typing up a bunch of letters. Best of luck to those still waiting.

Congrats!! What do you mean "sounds like they were typing up a bunch of letters?"
 
Should have clarified a little better.. From talking to Gigi i was under the impression that I was not the only person they were sending acceptance letters to. I could we be mistaken, but I don't think I will be the only person who was sent an acceptance letter today.
 
Should have clarified a little better.. From talking to Gigi i was under the impression that I was not the only person they were sending acceptance letters to. I could we be mistaken, but I don't think I will be the only person who was sent an acceptance letter today.

Oh I see. Well the first batch of letters probably went out to those on the Alternate Accepted group, of which you were apart (I believe.) But like I said, any movement is good movement and I'll be camped out at the mailbox.